All Comments on 'The Masked Woman and the Mistress'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great work

Loved this story, so hot. Sounds like Troy is living the dream!!

The perfect prequel for these characters. You're building quite the fantasy universe here, populated by some unique players. Fantastic. Hope you've got more planned.

LtD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Writing Style

Besides being very hot and erotic, your writing is superb. Your command of the English language is top notch. I only read your stories now, as the other fiction writers sentence structure is elementary at best. You get me so freaking hot and wet. I love it.

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 6 years ago
Summed it up perfectly

Two planets circling the same star. Wow

Thank you for these characters and a glimpse into this world.

VersatileManVersatileManover 3 years ago
Exquisite

This story had me going from beginning to end. I can't wait to dig in to your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Fantastic and well-written! I love your user name as well.

"She pinched my nipples and tugged them sharply and painfully. I can safely say it was the most embarrassing moment of my life, naked in front of seven fully clothed women, with a naked collared sub pinching my nipples with apparent joy."

I would love to be in this situation -- having 7 fully clothed women watching me naked and collared while a female sub plays with my nipples! I would love having 1 of the 7 women fondle my sensitive nipples as well!

Grogu269Grogu26912 months ago

A perfect scenario and a smooth transition into submission. We would all enjoy such a privilege.

maddictmaddict5 months ago

To be young as Laney and Troy,.to be able and willing to perform at a summer party. I had hoped the quests would play a larger roll perhaps another time. Hang tough Troy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...