The Masked Woman and the Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire helped me to my feet and released my cuffs, then led me to the low ottoman. "Now we will give Laney a turn, and maybe then let you cum too if you do well." She adjusted my position on all fours, facing the group. Two of the women were helping Laney now, fitting her with a harness that held a slender curved dildo. Laney shifted it to press her clit better, and her eyes were bright now.

"Carolyn, can you please help Laney here?" A short woman with very curly hair came forward. "Troy has already given his mouth, now he needs to learn to respond to just tits and ass. Troy, show us your feminine side, while Carolyn uses your nipples and your lover Laney takes your virgin ass. Carolyn, you can touch and pinch but don't touch his cock. Laney, please be gentle - - as gentle as he was with you." Claire was laughing now and Laney was grinning.

I kept my head up, as Carolyn reached under me to roll my hardening nipples and Claire spread my ass for Laney to hold the tip of her dildo against it. Laney slapped my ass, hard, and as I recovered from the stinging she slid the lubricated thin cock into me, until I felt her thighs against my legs. My cock was hard but I had to forget about that as I focused on this wave of new feelings, rocking on the dildo as Laney drove me hard and my nipples ached from being used.

The feelings were so intense that I lost my composure, and I was whimpering and moaning as the two women used me. I was begging Mistress Claire and Laney to stop when I felt another woman with her hands on my cock and balls, stroking with cool fingers.

"Troy, be a good girl for your Mistress, you can cum now." I was bucking on Laney's dildo as I accepted the release and started to spurt. I felt something cool and hard under me, as Carolyn collected my cum in a wine glass. Laney slid the fake cock out, and Claire pulled me up to a kneeling position.

"This is your only reward when you cum now, Troy. Drink up." Claire held the glass as I slurped my own cum and then licked the inside of the glass. Carolyn and the women had already moved to help Laney and to give her a robe and a drink, leaving me to think about my new role. I felt sore and used, humiliated in ways I didn't think were possible, and yet I thought about nothing but my longing for my Mistress and my unrequited love for Laney.

Chapter Four

It had been a week since the visit from the "entertainment" committee. I had visited Mistress Claire's house every day since then. Laney was there as well. The visits settled into a routine. Mistress Claire had a list of chores we were to perform and at the end of the day, if she wasn't too tired, Mistress Claire would sit on the tall back leather chair in the living room and be serviced by Laney, with me watching from a respectable distance. Laney would end the session by kissing me so that I could taste my Mistress. Before I went home Mistress Claire would introduce me to different elements of discipline, using a leather strap, whip, flogger and crop to acclimate me to pain and to test my personal limits.

After the previous night's session I went home, sore and frustrated again and with a great longing for both Mistress Claire and Laney. It had been a week since Mistress Claire allowed for me to cum, and that was using my own hand. I purposely didn't wash my face after my kiss with Laney and I could still smell Mistress Claire. I was lying in bed, trying not to think about either Mistress Claire or Laney, and of course it had the opposite effect with me with me thinking of nothing but Mistress Claire and Laney.

It was a hot summer night and I had my window open instead of enduring yet another night of cold air conditioned air. There was a warm breeze wafting across my body. I was nude on the bed with the covers thrown all the way back, staring at the ceiling and then at my unyielding erection. I was thinking of Laney's soft breasts, the pungent earthy smell of Mistress Claire's pussy, the soft curves of Laney's ass and the smooth supple legs of Mistress Claire. All of these images and smells cycled through my mind and my hand instinctively wandered down to my pulsing cock. Before long I was stroking my cock and fixing on the image of my head between Mistress Claire's legs, fucking her ass with my tongue. As I ascended to my long awaited orgasm I whispered to no one "Cum for me my Mistress." Ropes of cum spurted out of my cock onto my chest and then dribbled on to my hand. My body was now covered with a fine sheen of sweat and my temples were pounding from the intensity of my orgasm. I lifted my hand to my mouth and kissed it, using my tongue to taste my cum, and resurrecting an image of a cum filled kiss with Laney that was now indelibly etched into my mind. Satiated, I fell into a dreamless sleep.

I drove to Mistress Claire's the next morning and parked my car in its usual spot in the street three houses away from hers. This day was shaping up to be like all the others. An usually warm morning and a written list of chores awaiting me on the dining room table.

Laney arrived not more than ten minutes later wearing a short yellow summer dress and sandals. Truthfully, she could wear a burlap bag and look spectacular, so her lithe body in a form fitting summer dress that was cut six inches above the knee gave me an erection that didn't want to go away. My longing for Laney was not lost on her. She came up to me and without saying hello rubbed my crotch with the palm of her hand. "Really Troy?" She crinkled her nose and walked away.

Laney and I had a separate list of chores so for most of our day we didn't see one another. Mistress Claire was out and about as well. Mid-afternoon Mistress Claire arrived home. She was smartly attired as if she just attended an outdoor wedding. She had on a short flowing sleeveless pastel blue dress, cut low in the front and the back to highlight her breasts and the curve of her back, and a floppy white hat. She was wearing white sandals with three inch stiletto heels. My longing for her was evolving into primal lust.

"Troy, Laney, living room now." Laney appeared in the living room about the same time I did.

"Inspection." Mistress Claire was holding a riding crop.

Laney and I stripped off our clothes and assumed the posture that Mistress Claire had taught us. We stood with our legs spread apart and our hands clasped behind our back.

Mistress Claire first went to Laney. She put the tab of the crop under Laney's chin, raising her chin up.

"Very nice Laney, I love the elegant line presented by your neck."

Mistress Claire used the tab of the crop to circle Laney's breasts and nipples. I could see Laney visibly trembling at her Mistress's light touch. Then the leather tab wandered down to Laney's sex. I could see a reflection of small droplets of moisture on her labia. The tab smeared the moisture across Laney's clit, eliciting an inadvertent gasp from Laney and a noticeable bend of her legs as she fought to stay erect in her stance.

Mistress Claire flicked the crop, striking Laney on the inside of her thigh. I winced at the sound of the leather slapping against the soft unmarked flesh. "Posture Laney."

Mistress Claire stepped behind me. "Touch your toes."

I stayed in my inspection position, but bent at the waist so my legs were still spread but now my ass was fully exposed. I felt the tab of the riding crop pushing up against my scrotum, lifting my balls. My cock started to rise. She then pushed the crop between the cheeks of my ass. I had to fight to stay upright but pushing back at her, and in the process pressing the leather tab firmly against my anus.

"Have you cum without my permission?"

I was still bent over and whatever blood was still my head rushed out. I felt like I was going to faint. How did she know about last night? I would rather have faced an onrushing 300 pound lineman than the wrath of my Mistress.

"Yes Mistress."

"I suspected as much." I could see the bottoms of her legs as she circled twice around me, now tapping the crop on my back.

"Laney, what do we do with disobedient subs?"

"Punishment of course Mistress."

"Troy, help Laney on with a mask and bring her into my bedroom. Then sit in the leather chair, facing the back of the chair."

Laney brought me the leather mask. I pulled it over her head and zipped up the back. She was now sightless. I led her into Mistress Claire's bedroom and next to the tall leather chair. Mistress Claire was now nude, sitting on the edge of the bed, its textured cream bedspread highlighting her glowing skin.

Laney knelt next to the chair with her hands clasped behind her back. I sat in the tall back leather chair, feeling the coolness of the leather surface on the cheeks of my ass. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Laney, hooded and in a fully submissive position, with her breasts displayed prominently for her Mistress. Despite my anticipation and fear of what was to come my cock was fully erect.

"Troy, have you decided on how you wanted to be punished?"

"The signal whip, Mistress."

"And how many strokes for cumming without permission?"

"Ten ma'am."

"Very well."

I could hear her feet padding on the plush Oriental rug as she retrieved my favorite whip. My skin started to tingle in anticipation of my punishment. I put my fingers on my wrist. My heart rate was 160 beats per minute. I really wanted this, needed it. Sweat was already forming on my brow.

Moments later I heard footfalls in the hallway and could then sense Mistress Claire standing behind me.

"Are you ready to receive your punishment?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Count for me you worthless piece of shit."

The air sizzled as my Mistress expertly flicked the signal whip. The popper's five tassels exploded on their impact with my back, causing me to arch my back and exhale. Even though I wanted to issue a blood curdling scream I relied on my training to stay silent. My back was now crackling with pain as I felt the rush of endorphins surge through my body.

"One . . . may I have another?"

"You may."

I closed my eyes to get the full experience of the pain. I wanted to know and remember the feeling. All of my nerve endings felt alive, overloading my brain with sensory inputs. I could think of nothing but the next lash. Instead of the lash I felt the thong of the whip draped over my shoulder with the tassels of the popper resting on my nipple. Mistress Claire moved the thong back and forth, using the tassels to stimulate my nipple. She then drew back the whip and administered the second stroke on my back.

"Whoosh . . . . .snap" came the crack of the whip. I again arched my back and this time screamed. The pulses of pain were racing back and forth across my body. I felt no moisture on my back and I knew my Mistress was only using enough force to cause pain, but not enough to break the surface of my skin.

She administered seven more strokes, moderating the intensity so the pain would not be unbearable. By the last of those seven strokes sweat was freely running down my forehead and mucous from my nose was dripping off my chin.

"Stand Troy for the last stroke."

I stood with my legs spread apart and my arms at my side. I was white hot. Mistress Claire aimed lower and with the last lash the thong wrapped around my right leg and the five tassels of the popper struck the front of my right thigh. I immediately dropped to my knees with the searing pain coursing through my body.

"Oh God . . . Mistress." I collapsed onto the floor, gasping for breath. Minutes later, the pain had dulled and my breath became regular.

"Come here Troy," beckoned Mistress Claire, lying prone on her bed, propped up on her elbows. "Come to your Mistress."

I staggered to the bed, lying on my side with my head cradled between her right arm and her breast. The pain was accentuating my desire, and as Mistress Claire gently lifted her right arm to nudge my head toward her breast I leaned over and took her nipple into my mouth.

"That's right Troy, lick and suck your Mistress's nipple." I licked her nipple and then all around her breast. I was in heaven, finally touching my Mistress's large, creamy white, pillowy breasts, framed by a tan line from her bikini top. I felt Mistress Claire's hand on the top of my head, pushing me downwards. I repositioned myself so I was between her legs.

Lying between her legs, I was overcome by a powerful sense of gratitude at finally being able to show my love, need and desire for Mistress Claire. There was a spicy scent to her, as my kisses went up her smooth inner thighs and I tasted the wetness of her labia. My tongue fluttered over them and slipped into her smooth wetness. The pain of my whipping faded as I focused on my oneness with my Mistress and the pleasure of serving her. I was rewarded with her whispered sighs and her fingers running through my hair. I knew Laney was watching this and seeing that my desire for Mistress Claire was an unbreakable bond. And I knew that Laney had the same desire, to be in my place serving our Mistress.

I realized I had found my place now, bonded with Laney to Mistress Claire, like two planets circling the same star.