The Mass Tarr's Harem Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

"It would be my pleasure..." The stud from another dimension gladly accepts the offer, stepping in behind them and lining his cock up, pushing it right into Stacy's slickness with a firm thrust that makes her rock forward on top of the other woman with a loud moan, now feeling those stretching sensations the redhead enjoyed so vocally moments before. There's plenty more to come though as he gets to work, gripping her hips so he can properly push his pole in and out with piston-like pumps to make not just himself moan, but the gorgeous blonde he's now giving it to, and in turn woman she's on top of as their tits slide against one another's from Gwen's rocking motion.

"OH FUCK!! MMMMM!! Oh shit!! OH FUCK!! MMMM!!" Already Stacy is tilting her head back in joy, her cries loud and very much shameless as it doesn't take long before her tight snatch is taking more and more of his fat inches, filling her already wet fuck tunnel up to the point where his muscular waist is starting to smack off her stunning backside. Add in the fact that the just as gorgeous woman underneath her is teasing as she openly gropes and squeezes the blonde's swaying breasts, then it's no wonder that her moans are loud and filling the air around this apartment. "MMMMM FUCK... Yessssssssss!! MMMM!! Fucking fill me up!!" She demands, looking back with a grin at the stud doing just that, her attention soon turned to the front when Mary Jane captures a nipple between her fingers in order to twist and tease with a wide smile of her own.

"Oh yeah?? MMMMM!! Take this, you hot fucking bitch!!" Gwen snaps with desire, moving a hand quickly down between the spread legs of Watson so she can unceremoniously stuff two fingers into the dripping hole of her former rival-turned lover, causing the redhead to squeal out in delight, already bucking her hips against the hand of the blonde as she begins to plunge the digits in and out of that hole. "UHHHH!! Mmmmm... Fucking!! OH FUCK!! AHHHHHH... Fucking take it!!" Stacy groans the demand, staring down at the squirming, moaning stunner underneath her as that same woman continues to grip and grope the rounded tits of the blonde, and at this point it seems clear that both females are far from strangers to some girl-on-girl fun as they ensure this threesome means no one is left out to the moaning approval of each.

"OH SHIT!! MMMMM... Yeah!! Give me those... UHHHH!! Fucking fingers!!" Mary Jane almost begs, grinding her wet snatch sharply against the pumping motion Gwen's fingers are dishing out to her. In response, MJ again works over Stacy's nipples but this time with her lips, taking the left on in so she can give a long, deep suck that leaves the beauty on top of her moaning out that little bit extra compared to how her cries already are from the fucking Gwen is taking at the same time. "MMMMM!! Oh fuck yeah!! AHHHHH... Fucking give it to her Tiger!! MMMMM!! Fuck fuck her!!" MJ looks over with a grin at the stud stuffing his cock forcefully in and out of Gwen's also snug and very pleasurably wet twat, before turning her attention back to this jiggling boobs so she can now suck on the right one, moaning into that generous tit-flesh as MJ takes a steady banging of the finger variety of her own.

"OH YES!! Oh FUCK!! Oh God... OH FUCK AHHHHH!! MMMMM!!" Gwen gasps out, still firmly rocking back and forth against those thrusts stuffing into her deep from behind, and much like how the other woman had been minutes ago it's now the turn of the blonde to feel every inch filling up her still tight tunnel, his muscular body colliding with her each time her rams in balls deep with pump after steady and hard pump. "UHHHHH... Yeah... FUCK!! MMMMMM AHHHHHH..." She groans out, her head hanging down for a moment as drops of sweat drip sexily down her pretty face, feeling the effects of such intense action but still able not just to keep pushing back to meet every stiff thrust into her pussy, but keeping her hand working over the other snatch involved in this threesome so Watson is still made to moan out with every pump of the fingers Gwen dishes out.

"MMMM!! I must say... Both of you... MMMM... Are equally fantastic!" Mass Tarr remarks, still smiling but impressively just looking like he's only now breaking out into just a light sweat, even after all this red hot action he's been taking and giving out to both women who individually would be an expert-level sexual challenge for the most seasoned porn star to handle. He's not just saying it though to keep them both sweet or suck up, he's openly loving getting a piece of both gorgeous women, leading to him being balls deep in this stunning blonde as she fingers and pleasures the redhead who is slurping and fondling away at her big tits at the same time. "Ahhhhh... A not quite planned series of events... But who am I to say no... MMMM!! To two women such as yourselves?" He remarks, showing that while he may have intended to just "acquire" one beauty on this trip, he's more than capable of showing two of them at the same time what he's made of, and it's created one three-way to remember and them some, and from the moans both women in front of him are letting out they certainly will never forget this fuck for a long, long time to come.

"MMMM... You trying to throw us off Tiger?" Mary Jane questions with the kind of sly smirk that shows she's not really caring too much about his answer. Especially as she moans out again when Stacy slips her now soaked with juices fingers out of that snatch.

"Yeah... MMMM!!" Gwen also says, but made to groan as he pulls out of her pussy. "What are you planning now, stud?"

"Ladies! My intentions are pure..." Mass Tarr states with a smile as he raises his hands. "Well, as pure as they can be in these circumstances!" He adds with a chuckle. "But since you are offering, allow me to take the lead..."

Both women watch as this interplanetary stud takes a hold of them, moving them into position to be on their sides, facing each other and close together to their breasts as pressing against one another, enough to make them groan along but factor in the closeness of their pussies then it's no wonder why they are moaning out. Those sensations soon increase greatly as he true plan appears as he shifts into place himself, sliding his cock forward so he can run it not just against Mary Jane's pussy folds, but those of Gwen at the same time so with each firm, thrust he delivers he's fucking them both at the same time.

"OH FUCK!! That... That feels!! MMMMM!!" MJ moans out with a gasp, her hands doing the same as the blonde in front of her as the two stunners grip each other, their desirable frames sliding against each other with breasts rubbing over jiggling breasts as they start jolting back each time that big cock works sharply between their dripping snatches. "AHHHHH FUCK!! Oh SHIIIIIIT!! MMMMM... That's... That's... MMMMPHHH!!" She goes to continue moaning out but finds those cries being made muffled with the blonde opposite her pulls her into an intense and sloppy smooch, their tongues quickly slapping around inside of each other's mouths as their lips crash and rub against each other similar to the grinding their snatches are doing not just against the other woman, but against the fat cock sliding between them both.

"MMMM!! Mmmmphhh... MMMMM..." Gwen groans, all too eagerly swapping spit with her former love rival while letting her hands roam across the just as stunning body of the other to match the groping being returned, with squeezes delivered from around to the ass all the way up to the tits as they slide against the other woman's chest, and even up to run through the hair. The most important thing though is she's still moaning out although into the other beauty's mouth right now, more than being pleasured from the unique fucking her snatch is taking as the still rock hard rod of this stud from another world runs swiftly and smoothly back and forth against her and MJ's pussies.

"MMMM... A wonderful sight! AHHHHH... And an even better feeling!! MMMM!!" The man calling himself Mass Tarr continues to smile broadly as he watches the gorgeous females before him making out and rubbing against one another, a sure sign not just that they have both been engaged in some lesbian action in the past but may have had secret desires for the other long before this threesome encounter. Once again he's showing his superior sexual ability to be able to keep his focus while such a red hot sight is going on in front of him, as well as feeling it himself from the way he's making his cock slide up against not just one, but both of those still horny after all this time beauties' soaking wet snatches.

"MMMMM!! Mmmmphh!! MMMM!!" The red headed stunner moans out, finally pulling her head away as strands of that flaming hair stick now to her pretty face from all the sweat coating her body, matching the erotic glaze her new-found fuck-buddy similarly has, with the two now gasping out as their bodies continue to grind and rock towards one another while that big cock they've become addicted to keeps on rapidly sliding back and forth between them and their dripping twats. "UHHHH!! Nearly... Almost... MMMMM!!" Watson groans out, gripping the shoulders of the stunner opposite like she's holding on like her life depends on it, feeling the pressure building inside of her after such a lengthy round of shameless, dirty sex the likes of which she'd only fantasised about before, but after these events no doubt she feels she won't be able to live without it now.

"YES!! OH FUCK!! Don't... AHHHHH!! Don't FUCKING STOP!!" Gwen squeals out, grabbing and squeezing her own tits as her head tilts back, gasping deeply between her moans as she too feels the oncoming, now almost desperately needed sexual high approaching as the sweat drips off her stunning frame to no doubt leave the couch she and her former rival have been fucking on in need of a complete cleaning if not full replacement. That's of course far from either of their minds currently as the grinding motion the women are doing continues on to keep their snatches dripping wet, in the process leaving that fat and long shaft that's still briskly pumping against and between them both soaked with pussy juices that easily have the stud that's satisfied them both and then moaning away himself.

With a last, loud moan escaping both women, both Mary Jane Watson and Gwen Stacy end up hitting their individual orgasms at the same time, eyes closed and gasping out as their snatches stiffly rub against one another and that mighty cock that's sent them over the edge from this unique position and fucking style. It's most importantly left both women more than pleased with the outcome as they unleash a fresh, more intense wave of juices onto that pistoning cock, able to groan out and smile as they finally open their still full of lust eyes as the gaze over that still rock hard hunk as he gives a last round of pumps to ensure they've gotten the most of of their orgasms and then some.

"Mmmmm... Holy shit!!" Mary Jane finally breaks the silence with a laugh. "That... That was... Just wow!"

"Mmmmm yeah..." Gwen agrees with a smile. "But it looks like we aren't done yet..." She notes as her eyes focus on that starting to throb cock pointing at them.

"Come on then! Fucking give it to us!" Watson says with a grin of her own as both she and Stacy sit up on the edge of the couch.

"If you insist!" Mass Tarr states as he grips his cock, starting to firmly stroke his pulsing member, moaning as he stares down at the two eager, still sweat soaked but even now still craving some more beauties who are gazing up, licking their lips as the glance at the dick they've become extremely familiar with as this three-way has gone on.

Having gotten them both to their sexual peaks already, he now has no reason to hold back so with a deep and long moan of relief, Mass Tarr starts to unload onto the two women he's turned from love rivals into very willing fuck buddies over the course of a single steamy threesome. The first thick and hot blast of spunk lands across Mary Jane's face, making her groan as the seed coats across her cheek and nose, soon followed a second up across her bright red hair over her forehead and beyond, before a third makes her close her eye when the jizz lands over her. Aiming the other way, and now Gwen takes a coating to make her moan as plentiful shots of spunk land over her equally attractive facial features to leave her cheeks, her nose, and her lips taking streaks of cum with some also landing in her long blonde locks along with staining her headband that's still in her hair.

By the time he's finally let out his last groan and released his spent at long last cock, both women have been left with almighty facials that see the spunk already starting to drip from off their faces onto their own chests, hair clinging and sticky from the wild blasts of cum now staining them for a filthy, erotic sight. However the wide grins on both faces show the well fucked beauties loved every moment of it and the feeling of taking the size of loads that would be expected as a result of a gang bang rather than from a single, otherworldly stud.

"Mmmmm... Face it Tiger... I just hit the jackpot!" Mary Jane says to confirm her obvious enjoyment from this encounter as she licks her lips to hungrily collect up some come from around her mouth.

"You had to use that line, didn't you?" Gwen comments with a smirk as she glances at the other woman.

"It felt right." Watson shrugs. "And it's true... I have to have another round with this stud!" She adds, already glancing down at his cock.

"Well fuck, count me in!" Stacy agrees with a similar long look at that shaft.

"Ladies... That can absolutely be arranged!" Mass Tarr states with a smile, seeing how, just as he'd planned for his intended "target" at least, already willing for more action both women now are. "In fact... I say why not wait around for that "next round"...

Offering out his hands to both women, and they don't hesitate to accept as he helps them to stand up from the couch, in the next moment, and with a whispered spell in a language long forgotten to normal ears, both the other-worldly stud and the gorgeous women disappeared in the blink of an eyes and a flash of light not just from that world, but the dimension itself. As for the request for another round? That would certainly be granted many times over... And they would get to explore their new-found enjoyment of the same sex not just with each other either...

* * *

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers
12