The Mass Tarr's Harem Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmm... A woman like you... Deserves only the best!" Mass Tarr states with an honest, handsome smile. He brings his pumps to a stop for a moment, just enjoying the feeling of her tightness all around his member as he keeps her held on his cock.

"Glad someone... Mmmm!! Finally sees that..." She says with a somewhat bitter tone. A shot at the previous lovers she'd mentioned before perhaps. "But you know what I also... Mmmmm... Also deserve? That big cock, driving into me from behind..." She says with a far from subtle tone, accompanied by a big, seductive smile.

"A most wonderful idea!" He agrees. Using that strength he again all too easily raises her up and off from his cock completely to make them both groan.

The beauty who has been aligned with the Birds of Prey and Team Arrow offers no resistance as she moved into position on the dirty ground of the alley they've been screwing in. She doesn't even take off the black jacket of her costume to leave her still as fully clothed as she'd been when this all started. Tossing her blonde hair back, she sticks out her juicy, covered by the bodysuit and fishnet tights backside as she's placed into the classic doggy style position. Looking over her shoulder at the hunk she's so willingly let experience her and her stunning body, she watches as he kneels down behind her. A moan escapes her just from feeling his bell-end against her folds. Then a deep groan as he pushes forward, and naughtily she immediately pushes herself right back against him to make sure that cock goes in nice and deep into her wet, needy but still tight pussy.

"Ahhhhh! Mmmmm... Wonderful indeed..." The hunk on an inter-dimensional and interplanetary quest for the most beautiful women sighs in delight as he pushes his dick deeply into her snatch. This time he doesn't stop, aiding by her motion against his thrust, until his muscular frame connects with her curvaceous body. Once in, he takes a hold of her with hands on her bodysuit-covered waist for a firm grip. "Then, as you demand Black Canary..." He smirks before he starts to rock his powerful hips back and forth, slipping his cock into her snatch at a steady, quick and forceful enough pace. Not only does it soon get them both moaning out, but that smacking sound as they connect off of one another is sounding out again. It all adds up to a filthy, dirty display made all the more sinful by the out in the open location for this sex they are both now so eagerly taking part in.

"AHHHHHH... MMMMM!! Fuck!! Fuck YES!! MMMM..." The talented martial arts fighter is showing off some skills of a far different physical sort while she moans out. Her gloved hands and tights-covered knees rest firmly on the ground to keep herself up perfectly in the doggy style position. It also allows her to sharply push her booty back to meet every incoming thrust she takes from behind. That in turn makes sure he's stuffing her deep, making her gasp and groan as she handles more cock into her tight, wet twat than she even though she'd ever be able to take before. "UHHHH!! Fucking... MMMMM!! Big fucking cock!! MMMM... Tearing my... AHHHHH... Fucking pussy apart!!" She shamelessly moans out her delight while expertly rocking back and forth in time with those powerful thrusts. Still gazing back over her shoulder at the stud she's barely met but is allowing to fuck her, the lust is obvious all across her gorgeous facial features. Not to mention the intense stare in her eyes, or the fact that drops of sweat are starting to roll down her cheeks as she's taking it from behind.

"MMMM... Yes! Take it! Ahhhhh... As you know you deserve!" Mass Tarr says, moaning his encouragement out as he watches the stunning crime fighter shifting back against his thrusts. His words show his intentions of just giving her the kind of top notch action she and that fully curved body truly deserve, but she has never yet experienced. It's more than just a bonus to him that her still snug but now very wet pussy is also giving him plenty of red hot pleasure with every pump he gets to give her. "Ahhhhh... You feel... MMMM! Truly fantastic! Mmmmmm..." He states the obvious as he keeps his shaft sliding smoothly in and out of her folds at this stiff pace. His eyes switch between two tempting enough on their own sights. Either down to watch his thick length vanishing into her twat each time he drives in balls deep into her love tunnel. Or instead up to lock eyes with the crime fighter as she stares back in desire, her mouth open with loud moans pouring out.

"UHHHHH!! Yes!! MMMMM... Fucking... UHHHHH!! FUCK ME!! MMMMM!!" Her loud cries of sinful joy are a total contrast to the usual rehabilitating screams she's infamous for. She's still fully clothed, with only the lower part of her attire pulled to the side so her moist to say the least pussy can be deeply accessed. Even so, her knees through her tights along with her gloves are dirty from the alley-way ground she's been down on in order to take it from behind like this. "H-harder!! MMMM!! FUCK... Fucking wreck me!! MMMMM!! Slam that... BIG... FUCKING!! COCK... Into my fucking pussy!!" She demands, even as his continuing stiff thrusts are giving her exactly that. With a sex-craving side to her unlocked, that even she didn't know she had, it's still not enough to take his dick balls deep into her pussy. For a super-heroine like her, it will take much more despite this being a pace alone that would have sent a normal women long over the edge well before now.

"Mmmmm! I will... Ahhhhhh! Gladly do so!!" He grins, but opts to pull out of her pussy with a groan.

"You'd better get that thing back in me..." Canary glares back with lust as she watches him. Similar to before, she doesn't resist one bit when he scoops her off the ground.

Just smirking at her, he gets the horny blonde into position as he moves her up against a bare brick wall in the alley they've been fucking in. Instinct kicking in, she all too eagerly parts her fishnet tights-covered legs apart, sticking her shapely backside out for good measure. Her arms also spread wide as she rests against the wall to bend over for her now, other-worldly lover. All that's left is for her to watch, licking her lips as she gazes over that big cock as he steps up behind and pushes himself back in. Not just with a thrust, but a hard balls deep pump that slams all of his fat inches into her with a single, commanding motion that no ordinary woman could possibly manage to take.

"AHHHH FUCK!! AHHHHH!! OH FUCK... MMMMM FUCK!!" The crime fighting beauty moans out loudly and lustfully, already finding her head hanging down from the pleasure flowing through her. As she's getting taken as she'd demanded to be, her body is being made to roughly jolt back and forth towards the wall she's leaning against. Her large tits bounce away, looking like ready to burst from her form-fitting attire that's starting to stick against her skin from the sweat forming over her. "UHHHHH!! OH SHIT... MMMMM FUCK... FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUCKKK MEEEEEE AHHHHH!!" She almost squeals her begging cries, her pussy now getting dripping wet around the shaft that, along with the hunk behind her, have so easily dominated her and made her cock-drunk from almost the first moment they met. His superior pounding skill have only increased that to a near slutty level she never knew existed in her. From the look of pleasure all over her face, she clearly hopes it never leaves her any time soon.

"MMMM!! Still so tight... So wet!! AHHHHH..." The dimension travelling stud moans himself as sweat starts to appear over his naked, muscular frame. A contrast along to the still completely clothed body of the beauty he's stuffing his huge cock into again and again with powerful, quick pumps. Once again, it's not just their moans of delight, but the slap of skin meeting skin as his crotch connects off of her tights-covered thighs and her snatch exposed by her bodysuit being pulled to the side. "Yes Black Canary!! MMMMM!! Take it! Feel it! Ahhhhhh... As you should... MMMM... Should be taken..." He adds, revelling in the sinful state the woman who has been a part of the Birds of Prey is now in. It's clear why he approves from the moans he's also letting out each time he either gives a thrust or pulls a few inches out of her box in order to slam back in to the hilt again and swiftly again.

"UHHHHH!! YESSSSSSS!! AHHHHHH... FUCKING FUCK ME!! U-USE ME!! MMMMM!!" She gasps out, panting almost for air as sweat drips down to the ground from off her nose from the intensity of the fucking she's taking. Not just those fluids, but juices from her snatch are also seeping out from her already well fucked and soaking wet snatch to trickle down her thighs. Not to mention dripping from off that very rod creating such powerful lust from the talented acrobat and martial arts fighter. "AHHHHH... OH FUCK!! I'M GONNA... YES!! FUCKING CUM... AHHHHH... ALL OVER THIS... MMMMM... BIG FUCKING DICK AHHHHHH!!" The busty blonde is just able to moan out, looking back with a look on that pretty face that shows she can't even believe she's going to get a clearly long awaited orgasm. As the hunk behind her keeps up the near relentless pace, she's not going to be let down - unlike seemingly she's been done in the past by others if her words are any indication.

"FUCK... FUCK!! FUCK FUUUUUUUCKKKK AHHHHHH OOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!" Her eyes are glazed over, staring at the muscular form of that stud from another dimension. All she can do is just moan out and try and keep her body up against the wall as she cums hard all over his massive, thrusting cock. Her body roughly jolts as he keeps slamming into her, ensuring she feels every intense moment of the most powerful orgasm of her life. "AHHHHH!! MMMMM FUUUUUUCK... MMMMM!! MMMM SHHHIIIIITTTT... AHHHHHH..." She gasps as she rides out all that hot and heavy pleasure. Same time, her juices are making an erotic squelching sound from the vast amount her snatch is letting lose all over that pumping pole. By the time she's reaching the tail-end of her, she's exhausted and almost slumped against the bare bricks of the wall. Thankfully the still rock hard hunk behind her easily keeps her up in place with his grip alone, allowing him to thrust into her a few more times to enjoy that tightness as well as final few shameless moans.

"MMMM... Truly exquisite..." Mass Tarr comments with a sigh, pulling his coated in juices rod out of her well fucked to say the least hole.

"Ahhhhhh... Holy fuck!! You're... You're amazing..." Black Canary admits as she's helped off from the wall. In her exhausted state she's easily moved to down on her knees on that dirty alley ground. The next thing she sees is that big cock pointing right at her face, a sight alone that makes her lick her lips. "You're still hard..." She says with awe. Already, she reaches up a hand, but seeing the grime over it opts instead to just lean her head in, capturing his cock within her mouth to make them both groan out.

"MMMM... I was about to request... AHHHHH!! That you perhaps could solve that problem..." He moans with a smile, watching as despite how tired she is from her sexual peak, the lust burning within the crime fighter is giving her all the energy she needs. Her blonde haired head starts to bob along that now very familiar size as she sucks him off. The motion alone more than enough, and not just to make him groan in joy. Her large tits, still contained in the top of her clothing, are even jiggling delightfully as she slurps on his thickness. "MMMM... Ahhhhh yes Black Canary... MMMM... I can see... You'll soon take care of that..." He states the obvious, staring down to watch that stunning, sweat-coated face pushing down impressively far onto his man-meat before sharply raising back up to the repeat the motion. It's also telling in more ways than one that she's showing no issues with the taste of her own pussy from off of his cock. Her sucks are cleaning off her juices as she drinks them down, and replaces with the just as soothing feeling of her own saliva all over his length.

"Mmmmphh!! Mmmmm... Mmmmphh mmmm mmmphhh..." The groans of the super-heroine bounce off the tool she's taking back and forth between her full, pouty lips. She's infamously known for using her mouth to take out opponents with powerful force with the signature Canary Cry. From the smooth and swift way she's sucking off this thick cock, it's clear her mouth has other talents too from the expert way she's servicing this hunk and making him moan. "Mmmm!! Mmmmphhh hmmmmmm... Mmmmmphhh..." Her eyes are still burning with clear lust, even after her powerful orgasm from minutes before. She's craving something else now from him, looking to see what kind of a load those big, heavy balls of him have for her. Her hands keep busy, either resting on his strong thighs or reaching up to brush her long blonde hair away from her face. The force she's putting behind her bobs mean those locks fall out of place more than a few times. Not to mention the strands already stuck to her face from all the sweat that's formed on her.

"AHHHHH... MMMMM YES... Prepare... AHHHHH... Prepare yourself Black Canary!" The stud from another dimension let alone planet warns as he groans deeply. His desirable and muscular body now covered in sweat similar to hers, but the toll for him of keeping up the kind of pace to properly fuck her is more visible from his complete lack of clothing. Regardless, he's getting to fully enjoy the feeling of her oral hole, a payback from how this all started off when he'd dined on her snatch. As his fat rod starts to pulse between her clearly experienced lips, he can only moan and watch her sucking away on his member as if they'd been lovers for years. Instead of the over hour that they'd actually known one another for, and almost all of that time had been spent enjoying shameless, wild sex in this back alley.

With a last deep grunt, Mass Tarr starts to unload up into the mouth of Black Canary, making her instantly gag with wide, stunned eyes from the massive first blast of spunk she takes. The seed spills out from her lips as she tries to swallow it down, but the second burst soon follows that leaves her almost choking and forcing her to pull off from his dick completely. Such was the power of the bursts that it appears a trickle of cum is even dripping down from her nostril. While she focuses on swallowing down the loads in her mouth, he takes over the job of emptying himself. Stroking his dick, he sends more thick ropes of jizz down across her pretty face, making her groan as she stays nice and still to take a facial. Showing his superior sexual ability again, he's sending out a massive load that would be more expected to come from a group of men rather than just the one. It leaves her cheeks, nose, lips and chin dripping with so much cum that it's falling down to collect on the tops of her breasts and leave a mess on her bodysuit and trademark jacket too. By the time he's finally spent, her whole face has been left a cum-covered, sexy mess. Along with leaving some shots staining through her blonde hair at the sides of her features and above the forehead for an image not even a well paid porn production could pull off.

"Mmmmm... Holy shit..." Black Canary says with a gasp as she draws in long needed air now. "Fuck! That was a fucking rainfall of cum!" She grins, carefully wiping away spunk so she can look up, and showing still a strong enough desire in her eyes even after all of that. "Have you not fucked in a whole year or something??"

"What can I say?" Mass Tarr says with a proud laugh. "The best is always brought out in me when I'm with a beautiful woman like yourself."

"So, I'm not your only woman?" She reasons from his words, smirking as she shakily gets up to her feet. "If she sees me with all your damn spunk dripping off me, you're going to be in trouble..." She assumes, before she boldly reaches forward, brushing the back of her gloved hand against his dick.

"Not quite so, Black Canary..." He says with a smile and a shake of the head. "However, if you wish to meet the others in my life, that can certainly be arranged... In a very instant sense."

He makes that promise a reality in the next moment, with the whisper of an ancient, other-worldly spell. In the blink of an eye, both he and his latest "claim" have vanished from both this world and the dimension completely in a flash of light. All that was left behind was the knocked out thugs in the warehouse at the end of the alley-way, and a mystery of a sudden disappearance of a super-heroine.

While she would no long be using her battle cry, Black Canary would most certainly be screaming out again and again now.

12