All Comments on 'The Massage'

by cknthisout

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Any time you see the words "the lifestyle," you know the story is going to blow

This is no exception.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And yet these anons ...

... keep coming into Loving Wifes, finding stories that are clearly tagged as ones they won't enjoy, reading them from end to end, and then whining.

I guess everyone has his/her own kink.

Thanks for posting the story, cknthisout. And never mind the bollocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good job! Please continue

I know women like to get down and naughty just as much as men if they have the right, supportive partner. Hot story...thanks.

luvanukiluvanukiover 6 years ago
Not Fiction.

You have described exactly the experience of an MFM threesome.

No cuck shit in this at all.

You are the dominant and courageous one engineering an intense emotional and loving gift for your wife.

I am sure it truly happened. My experience too.

Good work, and good fortune that you do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very hot!

Many don't understand the joy of cuckolding, and they will remain ignorant of what can be a thoroughly pleasurable experience for man and wife. I know, because my husband watches me fuck others and joins with them to doubly satisfy me. It rejuvenated our marriage and we have never been happier. Top score for an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

This was a great read and if there were 10 stars I would have given you a 10! This is one of the best stories I have read in a while.

Just ignore the negative self appointed story police, they should know enough to just not read something they aren't interested in.. Once again, great read ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MFM

I loved the way you fixed the arrangement. Everything went smooth and you got what you wanted and so did your wife. I would love to see that. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My Fantasy as well

If I could only convince my wife to have sex with another man while I watched!!! I Loved It !!!!!

HardXsRHereHardXsRHerealmost 6 years ago
to short

wasn't that impressed.

lots of stories like this on literotica

only gave a 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Real

I thoroughly enjoyed the setup and the transition from massage to sex. Of course I would love to do the same thing. I agree with a prior comment that it is not really a cuck story but rather a story about a man wanting to see his wife completely fulfilled with no guilt attached. Well done.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I know what ckthisout stands for now. Cuckingthisout.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercknthisout@cknthisout
96 Followers
I am a 63 year old married man. I have been writing most of my life but have only turned to writing erotic stories in the past 12 years or so. I love to imagine many different scenarios that I would like to encounter and wonder how I would feel in those situations. I try to wr...