The Massage

Story Info
She gets a birthday gift from her husband.
1k words
4.12
56.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmc11
jmc11
33 Followers

I’m lying on my stomach, a towel loosely covering my buttocks, my back bare. My eyes are covered with a blindfold that is made from the softest material I have ever felt. I listen to slow sensual music coming through headphones. There’s a smell to the room that makes me think of a light rain on a tropical beach. The temperature of the room is so perfect it’s seems to be almost nonexistent. Not warm, not cold.

The herbal tea and music have brought me to a state of relaxation that I didn’t think I could reach. This is a gift from my husband, the ultimate massage. He gave me the gift as a fiftieth birthday present.

I’m thinking that I’m going to owe him a pretty special payback when all of a sudden; with no warning I feel a pair of warm hands on my feet. I jump a little with surprise. The hands gently rub both my feet, after a minute my left leg is bent at the knee and raised straight up in the air. The hands start to work my calve gently but firmly, then back to my foot. No toe’s left untouched.

I sense that these are the hands of a man although it’s hard to be sure with all the senses except touch and smell being blocked out. The hands now move to the other leg. The sensations are taking me almost to the point of sleep. I don’t believe that I could move if I wanted to.

The hands leave me. The next thing I’m aware of is a warm liquid being slowly dripped on my back. First a drop on this shoulder then one on my lower back, the drops start to fall like a warm rain where only one drop hits you at a time till your whole body is covered.

The rain stops and the hands are back, starting at my neck and working down to my lower back. The feelings are beyond any thing I’ve felt before. With no sight and the music blocking out all sound, the mind can only concentrate on the point where the fingers are touching the flesh.

At the same time a hand runs itself down each of my sides and starts gently touching and massaging the bulge where my breasts are pushed out to the sides from my lying on them. The touch is so sensual that without even realizing that I’m doing it, I raise myself up just a little so the hands have better access to my suddenly super sensitive globes. The music seems to be timed with this persons touch. It all of a sudden seems to be a bit more intense.

I’m not sure if the feelings I’m having are of a sexual nature, or just a different type of pure pleasure that I have never experienced before. The hands leave my body and I’m left thinking that can’t be all. I know I’m close to the most intense physical feeling I’d ever had.

Once again the drops of warm liquid stare falling, this time on the backs of my thighs, from the backs of my knees to the to the spot where the towel just covers the bottom of my buttocks. The hands are back, gently working the fingers into the muscles of each thigh. Then so lightly the touch is barely felt, they dance from top to bottom and back. Across the top, then the outside of each leg, finally they start to work along the inside. As they tease their way upwards I think they won’t touch me there, sub-consciously hoping they do.

As the fingers get closer to my most private spots, I spread my legs just enough to allow the fingers access if they do continue upwards. They stop and work the flesh just short of my now moist and pulsing pussy. The feel, so close to the magic spot is sending ripples of both hope and pleasure like an electrical charge running up the inside of my thigh, through my womanhood, which has never felt so swollen with desire, and back down the other thigh.

The hands now remove the towel from my backside and start kneading the cheeks of my ass. I feel a drop of warmth drip into my cleft of my ass and start slowly running down between my cheeks. A finger is slowly tracing the same line that the liquid is following.

When it lightly touches the little bud of my anus my whole body twitches. Involuntarily my legs spread apart a little more. Now I know the hand is going to touch me and give me the final release I crave.

Barely making contact it slides between the now wide open petals of my flower, past my fully engorged clitoris, and the hand cups the soft mound. It starts a massage with the heel on my clit, working the whole area with a circular motion.

The first feelings of orgasm grip me and I’m aware that I’m moaning but I can’t tell how loud because of the headphones. I’m thrusting my whole pelvis into the hand as hard as I can. The hand now slides one, for sure two, maybe three or four fingers into my pussy. They piston in and out faster then I can buck against them. Suddenly my mind and body both go rigid and the fingers find that magic spot and the whole world explodes in the most intense feelings of pleasure my life has known. One, two, three minutes the feeling continues on, finally subsiding to a point of tiredness that I can’t fight.

When I awake I find I’m still lying on the same table but covered with a light blanket. I lift the blindfold from my eyes and see that I am alone in the room. As my head clears I start to wonder if this has been real or a dream induced by the tea I was given. Then I notice the sticky wetness between my thighs, I reach down, touch myself, smile and go back to dreamland.

jmc11
jmc11
33 Followers