The Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple's "oh's and ah's" dwindled into kisses. Maria's body responses also started to decreased. Her hands had become white-knuckled as she successfully prevented herself from masturbating. She had willed herself not to climax. The redhead heard her friend talking.

"Oh sweetie, next week you HAVE TO eat me out. I wanted you to be fresh for my friend. Besides, tonight I just needed a good plowing." Maria could hear another kiss. "Come on, get showered and I'll introduce you to her." "Ok," he said good-naturedly.

Maria stopped dreaming about sex for a minute. That 'ok' sounded slightly familiar. She heard the shower go on in the next room. In a few minutes the water was turned off and foot steps could be heard as well as the sound of a towel being rubbed.

"Let me tell you about my girlfriend. She's Italian like you. A divorced mom with one son. She's a redhead. You ever had a red-headed MILF?" Heidi did not give him a chance to answer. "You ever had a red-headed Italian MILF who hasn't gotten laid in years and plays with herself like there's no tomorrow?" There was silence from Gio.

'A MILF?' Maria thought to herself. 'Me? A MILF? I would never consider myself that. Well, hey. Great advertising on Heidi's part. Left the kid speechless. Did she, though, have to mention the masturbation?'

He finally answered. "No." There was a little happy anticipation in the one-word answer. Again, Maria thought she heard that voice before.

"And I thought it was you who was going to rock her world. She just may do yours," Heidi stated. "Oh my look at that!" the Latina exclaimed. "You're hard again. Aye mama! Already? She's going to love you. Come on."

Maria's heart started racing. She propped herself on her elbows and spread her legs a little further. She wanted to give Gio a memorial first picture of her. She heard the door knob turn. She licked her lips. The door opened. Heidi stepped in first. Maria was shocked to see her friend naked. In a second the redhead instantly summarized her friend had a killer body.

"Hi," the Dominican said with a girlish tone. It was now Heidi's turned to be immediately—and pleasantly—surprised. She always figured Maria had a knock-out shape and she was right. It was even better because Maria was splayed open like a centerfold. Heidi's left arm was extended backward, holding onto Gio's hand.

"Maria, meet Gio." He entered the room.

Maria's eyes flew open in total horror. Gio was her son John, who was now standing before her nude with a humongous hard-on. In turn, he had the same reaction as his eyes flared open. Here was his mother without a stitch of clothing, laying in a wanton position expecting a massage and probably more.

12