All Comments on 'The Massage'

by benhur82

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
BradGarrettStoriesBradGarrettStoriesabout 11 years ago
So fuckin hot

What a great first story. I can't wait to hear more. You definitely need to write about the man-on-man display for their girlfriends. Can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Truly a hot story

Really enjoyed this story. Easy to visualize it happening. Hope you write more.

StratisfiedStratisfiedabout 11 years ago
WOW!!

Great story, I hope there is more on the way, kept me hard the whole time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very believable "Man Massage"

Enjoyed your story - hope it was true - and you certainly know how to keep one's interest in the complete scenario. Having enjoyed many massage's myself and the thoughts of "what if" as the masseur's hands flicked past and on my "privates" I can definitely understand the sheer sexuality of an intimate massage taking things past the point of no return. This story show's how anyone who is heterosexual can be overtaken with pure lust by physical contact. Pity I have never experienced the authors "massage" but I can concur with the likelihood of it happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

That was an incredibly hot story. I don't usually get this hard reading about two men together, but I am rock hard. I can't wait to read your next story. I would love to be the recipient of a massage given under these circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Keep up the HOT stories

I LOVED the story....I have had a few massages that ended that way and they were HOT as well!!! Keep up the great work...looking forward to reading more of your work....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can't wait for more!

As a curious guy you had me very turned on by this story, I came very quickly after finishing it! Can't wait for the next chapter ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hottest ever

I can honestly tell you, that is the hottest I've been in a long time. I was so turned on I was shaking ,wanting it myself. Now I have had lots of massages, but none like that, and now I want to get them on a regular basis from a HOTT Man

andy190andy190about 11 years ago
GREAT!

What a truley emotional story and so sexy too. I loved the body exploration and the awakened lust they both had. Can't wait to get to a massage. By body is feeling stiff and hard, at least some of it. Thanks a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

Happens for many in similar circumstance. many stay on dl. A large number of women want to see m/m. sounds like best of both world's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just the best!

Your story was simply amazing. So hot, but also so full of detail. You really have a knack for this, I could picture it all so clearly. Please please please continue writing, I can't wait to read more from you. Such a great fantasy, if only I could be so lucky. I've read this story multiple times already, and it never fails to get me off. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

great detail, very realistic. made me hard and cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Job

I loved the story. I have just two minor comments. 1) you made a very quick mention of gay thoughts in your younger years. It was a quick mention that could of been explored more, not only at the beginning of the story but through out the the story. How did the teen feel about his first playful touch? Did Harry's first flirting touch remind him about his younger days? There are a lot of options of including that one minor mention through out the story.

2) This was a great story. With your writing skills you should stay away from the one cyber-campy description used of "his rigid sexy meat". In the middle of a very steamy story, that made me chuckle for a moment.

I truly hope you keep writing. I'm looking forward to reading your next submission!

hotcock869hotcock869over 10 years ago
Excellent!

I loved the story. You gave great detail and a wonderful build up. Kept me rock hard and leaking precum the entire time! Great job and PLEASE continue!

FuckLikeAPornStarFuckLikeAPornStarabout 9 years ago
second

Please make a second story to this :3

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First Effort A Winner!

Amazingly successful first story Ben. Your description of events had me right there with you. BOING! I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More???

So hot. And event hotter to think this is a real experience. Would you write what happened next with the masseur? And if you actually had an encounter with your own girlfriends watching. Pleeeeasssse

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it very much (❤+): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐+ [5+ (5.25/5=105%) 'Above expectations']! In my book the storyline was brilliantly conceived & perfectly crafted.

This story is very very erotic, totally realistic, & (yes!) romantic.

If you are bi curious, this story is a 'must read'.

I wish it had been me getting the massage & getting fucked.

I have been bi curious since the onset of puberty; it was not a permanent state but homosexual impulses would come & go. As a rule they were triggered by a touch, or an image in a magazine or a movie. (No internet yet, TV was 'vanilla'.) Whenever my bi side came to the fore, my homosexual thoughts were constantly present. Then all of a sudden my bi side would go back to its 'dormant state'.

I have never had sex with a man, not even some semi-inappropriate touching as a pretend joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

:)

biazmbiazm9 months ago

Fantastic work - I want to be massaged like that so bad.

510mike510mikeabout 2 months ago

I want this so bad...hot, hot, hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbenhur82@benhur82
I enjoy writing as an outlet for my constant fantasising. The feedback I receive is a large motivator for me to write more or improve in areas, so thank you to the guys and girls that take the time. I would describe myself as a bisexual guy. Although, I do prefer the female f...