All Comments on 'The Massage'

by niplock

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
niplockniplockover 7 years agoAuthor
hard again

It was even better in person. Watching the video is like being outside of my body with 2 guys giving me the fucking of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot massage, what is the link?

I wish you'd put up the link so we could all watch it.

69stroker6969stroker69over 7 years ago
Me too

Love the story. Wish I could find a massage like you describe. I'd love to service two cocks at once, a dream I hope cums true soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome Massage

Very hot story indeed, I like you am a 50's bi guy, I have had a few massages from gay guys and loved it. I have never had one quite like yours though, that would be hot to have two big cocks at the same time. As I have gotten older i to have cum to the conclusion that i love and enjoy cock very much. The thought of servicing cock makes me hard as a rock.

Bottomslut52Bottomslut52over 7 years ago
i would love to see the video

So hot....where can we see this video?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

I loved that story I bet you had a great time I wish I could be taken like that as I am bi and never get that chance

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cumslut

great story, could have been me as both nipples are pierced along with my PA.

slightly different setting for me though. wife and her girl friend had me face down spread eagle on the bed, the girlfriend pushed he pussy under my mouth and while I ate her the wife pulled my ass up so that Mike could push his nine inches into my ass. we stayed like this until Mike finally exploded in my butt, my wife then pushed a butt plug into my ass to keep the cum in me. the girl friend crawled out and the wife took her place to be eaten. the girlfriend started sucking me off and caught my cum in her hand and fed it to me as the wife pulled away. wore the butt plug for three hours and had both women directing me as I sucked Mike hard again and finally ate my wife as she rode his cock. when he came I continued eating the wife and licking Mikes cock as his cum oozed out of her pussy. the day ended with both ladies using their strap-ons on my ass as they switched being eaten again. most of the cum in my ass provided the lube after the butt plug was pulled out. never saw Mike again but he was very filling.

James_444James_444over 7 years ago
Where in FLL?

Where can I find this masseuse in Ft. Lauderdale? I've been really stiff lately and could use a good massage... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Link

Put a link to the video that would be so hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Deserves a ten....

5 stars for Pete and 5 for Ken.

phtann3phtann3over 7 years ago
need one

I'd like to know where to g for one of those special massages, I really need to be loosened up....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
heavenly

I've experienced such a heavenly massage and relish reliving the exhilarating experiences through a well presented tale !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
similar but no video

I was convinced by 3 friends to be the center of their massage practice lesson. Tied to the table face down, it was all very instructional like, this leg muscle needs extra pressure and so on, until I heard; now for the fun part.Who's first? and I felt an oiled finger deep into my hole. When I complained, they taped my mouth shut and the first dick pressured went into me with a lot of pain. As it continued and before the first fuck was over, I experienced inside orgasms that shook my entire body and gave me the most fantastic sex of my entire life. All 3 fucked me hard and the orgasms continued getting even better if that was possible all internal without cumin through my dick.I never been able to masturbate like all normal guys.. I have been fucked thousands of times 8and when I have no way of getting fucked, I have to fuck myself with a dildo to get off but, it always is shattering like the first time I was fucked or even better.

edrubber.

biSalguodbiSalguodover 6 years ago
I so want this...

I want to b spit roasted and the cum fucked out of me

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
I Want This

Great story! I have watched my wife getting a massage and getting fucked as I jack off, but this is a step further.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 4 years ago
Love it!

My black lover has ten inches of love for me, the problem is I'm very tight too, so he has to lube, finger and dildo my ass for a long while before he can fill me up. It hurts a bit at first, but then my hole gets used to it, and he usually stays in there all night. What a feeling to wake up in the morning with a big black cock inside of me!

biazmbiazm9 months ago

IT's time I go book a massage right now ! Holy shit this is hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous