The Massage Ch. 03

Story Info
It turns into much more than a massage.
4.2k words
4.37
74.6k
9
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daninmo
daninmo
28 Followers

Julie and I were getting ready for the up and coming night. It is 7:00 and Scott is supposed to arrive at 8:00, and I still haven't gotten the massage table up or the scented candles placed. Julie is in the bathroom taking a shower and shaving her legs.

Julie calls from the bathroom, "What time is it?"

"It's seven o clock babe, you have plenty of time. You don't have to hurry."

"Ok, I just didn't want to be in here when Scott gets here."

"You won't."

I slide the coffee table from in front of the couch over to the front window to give myself plenty of room to set up the massage table. After I set up the table I retrieve the candles from the shelf in the kitchen and light each one, checking to see if the lighting is just right.

I go to the bedroom and get a sheet out of the closet and place it over the bedspread. I light the remaining candles and place them around the bed. Just about perfect I thought to myself. All that is missing is music. I placed a classic rock CD into the stereo and turned it on and checking the sound level. Now it is perfect I thought to myself.

Eight o'clock arrived and Scott did shortly after. I answered the door and greeted Scott. Scott followed me into the living room where Julie was sitting in her lounger with only a sheer robe on.

Scott made himself comfortable on the couch and removed his shoes and socks. I went into the kitchen and got him a beer and we all sat talking for about a half hour.

I asked Julie if she was ready to get her massage.

"I guess I am."

Julie then stood up and walked over to the massage table and slowly removed her robe. Exposing her bare flesh to both of us. I watched Scotts eyes as Julie remove her robe. Scott took in every inch of her naked body really focusing in on her nicely trimmed pussy, not leaving out her sexy ass and her beautiful large breasts.

Scott stood up and started to remove his clothing as Julie climbed upon the table. Scott and I both watched as Julie lifted her leg to get on the table. You could see that Julie was excited about tonight from the moisture glistening from between her legs.

Scott and I both looked at each other and smiled as Julie finished getting on the table.

Julie was laying face down on the table, but turned her head enough to allow herself to watch us both remove our clothes. Julie watched attentively as Scott removed his underwear. Julie smiled and laid back down on the table as soon as she saw his long thick penis emerge from his underwear.

Scott knows that Julie is really shy about saying what she really wants, so he has learned in the previous times we have been together that Julie has a way of hinting about what she wants.

"So, What is hurting you tonight Julie?"

"I hurt all over, as usual."

"Then I guess you will get the ususal massage then."

"Well, to be truthful. My muscles hurt a lot more tonight that they have in the past. I have stood on my feet all week and I can really feel it in my lower back and my legs. Do you think you can work on my legs and lower back more tonight?"

"That I can do. Can you point to the places that hurt you the most Julie? That way, I can get an idea of what type of massage you need in those areas."

Julie turned on her side exposing her large breast to Scott, and pointed to her lower back, thighs, butt, and her calves.

"But this is where I really need the most attention paid." And pointed to her inner thighs, sliding her hand between her legs allowing her finger that she was pointing with to slightly bend and point directly to her pussy. "I really ,really need it here."

"Well then, I guess you need deeper penetration in that area tonight."

"Do you think you can handle deeper penetration in that area tonight during your massage?"

"I think I can." Julie said with a grin.

"If you think I 'm massaging to hard in that area let me know, would you?"

"I will let you know if it's too hard."

"Ok then, Lets get started."

I could not believe it. Here's my wife, totally naked, telling a friend of ours that she needs more attention given to her pussy, and our friend telling her in front of me that he is going to basically fuck her harder and deeper tonight than he has in the past. And here I am, sitting in a chair next to them with a raging hard on, loving every word that they are saying to each other.

The massage started as it usually does with Scott massaging Julies shoulders.

Julie seemed to melt with each stroke, moaning with each pass made on her body.

"This feels so good. I will give you three hours to stop what your doing." Julie said with a little giggle.

Scott seemed to find every little knot that was in Julies shoulders as usual, which always makes Julie happy.

"You do seem to have a lot more knots in your shoulders tonight than usual Julie, that means you are working too hard."

"I always work hard. I guess I worked a little harder today since I knew you was coming over tonight."

"You don't need to work harder just because I am coming over."

"I was thinking, if I worked harder today you would work harder on me tonight."

Scott looked at me and smiled. We both knew what she was saying.

Scott moved down to the small of her back, he began pouring massage oil on her lower back when the bottle slipped out of his hands and lost most of the oil between Julies legs. Julie jumped a little when she felt the bottle hit her butt cheeks.

Julie lifted her head up from the table with a smile on her face and said "Now you have to massage all that oil in, and I bet it's going to take you a long time."

"Oh, I am sorry, I'll wipe most of it off."

"You will not! That stuff is expensive. Your just gonna have to massage it all in. Anyways, it is in the area that you said you would go deep on me, isn't it?"

"Yes it is."

Julie spread her legs a little which allowed Scott access to the area where the oil spilled , which happens to be where her tight pussy is.

I still could not believe what was happening in front of me. I just sat there with my hard on and took it all in as it happened.

"Then get to massaging."

Scott began massaging the oil into the cheeks of her butt. With each pass that Scott made Julie would let out a moan and she would roll her legs outward allowing the cheeks of her ass to part just slightly. Scotts fingers would take advantage of her invitation and slide his fingers into the crack of her ass with every third pass making sure that the tip of his middle finger would ever so slightly touch her butt hole that was hiding between her sweet ass cheeks.

Julie sensed where Scott was standing so she opened her hand up on the side which Scott was standing and was hoping to feel his cock. Scott saw what Julie was doing so he moved himself so that Julie's hand would just touch his cock.

"Does that feel good to you Julie?"

"It feels great. Just keep doing what your doing."

Julie felt his cock brush up against her hand so she moved her hand so that she could grasp it next time she felt it. Scott moved his cock within her reach and she took it with her hand and began stroking it, making it come alive. With every stroke the shaft got longer and thicker. You could see his massive cock pulsate in Julies hand. And with every stroke Julie would make, you could see the precum dripping from the slit in the large mushroom head.

Scott could see that Julies breathing got heavier and that she was wanting to turn over to have her front massaged and to have better access to his massive cock.

"You tell me if I am massaging to hard or deep, wont you Julie?"

"It feels so good, there is nothing you could do tonight that would be too hard or to deep."

"You tell me when your ready to roll over and have your front massaged."

"I'm ready I guess."

Julie lifted up from the table. Scott removed the head rest that was cradling Julies head. Julie took a deep breath and slid her butt down the table. Julie was sitting up looking down at her pussy and said, "Look at all the oil down there, it's everywhere. Your going to have to massage it all in."

"Don't worry, I'll get it all massaged in one way or another."

Julie laid back down and placed her arms to her side palms up. Scott began massaging her neck and upper chest. Julie laid there with her eyes closed and a smile on her face. She was indeed enjoying what was happening to her. Scott moved his hands to her breasts. Keeping his eyes fixed upon her breasts, he massaged them in a circular motion. Making sure that he brushed her nipples with each pass. Julie's nipples came alive when he began to touch them. Julie breathing got harder and harder the longer he massaged her breasts. Scott couldn't stand it any longer. Scott bent over and took one of her nipples in his mouth and began suckling it. Julie's eyes opened up and looked directly at me.

"Come over here and take my other breast."

I got up. Julie smiled when I stood and she saw the erection that was between my legs.

"I want you two to suckle me. Don't stop until I say so."

Both Scott and I each had a breast in our mouth and was sucking, nibbling, enjoying the feeling that we were giving Julie.

I ran my hand down Julie's side enjoying the feeling of her soft silky skin. to her lower belly when I felt Scott's hand brush mine. We both moved our hands down to her little patch of hair over her pussy, when we felt Julie's legs open up for us both. Julie was wetter than I thought she could ever get. Scott and I took turns paying attention to her clit and entering the opening of her pussy with our fingers. Julie was enjoying the feeling of two men exploring every inch of her body. The feeling of having two men do to her as she wished.

Julie's hands began exploring and found our cocks. She began stroking them. Making them hard and throbbing.

"I am enjoying this so very much. I want both of you to fuck me tonight, but I want to fuck you two one at a time, while the other watches."

I couldn't believe my ears. Julie was finally saying what she wanted without any hesitation.

"Since Scott is the guest, I will let him pleasure you first while I watch. But I want to see everything that he does to your body. Is that ok with you babe?"

"I want both of you to see everything. I want Scott see the pleasure that I am giving you and the pleasure that you are giving me. And I want you to see the pleasure Scott is giving me as well as the pleasure I am giving Scott. Agreed?"

"Agreed."

"Agreed."

"First we need to move to the bedroom where we can be more comfortable, as well as more room to move around."

Julie gets up from the massage table. Her body glistening in the candle light. Both Scott and I take in the beautiful sight, each knowing that we will both be doing to her body what she wants us to do, and what we want to do to her body shortly. We all proceed to the bedroom. Julie lays down on the bed face up and looks at both of us.

"Scott."

Scott moves toward Julie on the bed. I go to the chair which is positioned in the corner of the room which is at the foot of the bed.

Scott kneels on the foot of the bed. Scott takes Julies legs and spreads them slightly apart. He leans over and tries to slides his face between her legs. Scott on his elbows now tries to lower his mouth to her moist wet pussy. Julie spreads her legs farther apart, allowing him to slide further down allowing him to place his whole mouth on her pussy. Julie looks at me and smiles.

"I love to have my pussy licked by such a talented tongue."

You can hear Scott as his tongue works her wet pussy. Julies breathing begins to get deeper and quickens. Julie moving her head from side to side, as the wet sound rises from between her legs. You could tell Julie was on the edge of orgasm. Julie reached down and began rubbing her clit. Just as she reach the point of no return, Julie stopped.

Julie then places her hands on Scotts head. Scott looks up at Julie. "My turn."

Scott raises from between Julies legs. The sides of his face glistening from the moisture of Julie's pussy. Julie pats the bed next to her. Scott moves to where Julie patted.

"Lay down and enjoy this."

Scott laid down on his back. Julie turns to me and winks.

Julie motioned for me to come here with her finger. She places her mouth next to my ear and says to me in a very soft voice.

"I know you like to watch me suck another mans cock. Enjoy this as much as I am babydoll."

Julie then kissed my cheek. I moved back to the chair and sat down. Julie looks at me and then bends over Scott and takes the big mushroom head of Scott's cock into her mouth. Scott lets out a moan. Julie lets out a slight moan as well. She takes his entire shaft in her mouth Julie begins to suck on it. His cock begins to grow inside of her mouth. She keeps all of his cock in her mouth until it begins to choke her. She comes up and begins to licks up and down the shaft, leaving her glistening saliva on it. His cock has grown longer and thicker until she can't take all of his cock into her mouth. She licks the slit of the head and taste the precum that is beginning to come out. The girth of his cock has her mouth stretched. Scott moans and reaches down and places his hand on the back of Julie's head. Scott begins to pump his cock into Julie's mouth. Julies breathing is beginning to get loud. She is having to breath through her nose as her mouth is full of Scotts pulsating cock .Julie pulls her mouth from Scotts cock and takes a few deep breaths.

"I don't want you to cum in my mouth yet. I have other things I want you to do with it."

Julie then lays back on the bed and reaches for Scott's shoulders. Scott sets up.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want you inside of me. I want my husband to see your cock slide in and out of my pussy. I want my husband to see me cum while I am being fucked by your cock."

Scott gets up on his knees. Julie spreads her legs for Scott. Julies pussy is visibly dripping with moisture. Scott places his right hand over Julie's shoulder holding himself up while he takes his cock in his left hand and places it to the opening of Julie's pussy. Julie turns her head and looks at me as Scott enters her. Julie has no problem accepting his cock this time because of her being so wet. Julie's pussy stretches to accept the large girth of his cock. Scott slowly pushes more and more of his cock inside of her. Julie looks up at Scott and says.

"Remember you said you would massage me harder and deeper tonight?"

"Yes"

"Well now is the time."

Julie raises her legs up and spreads her legs apart farther than I have ever seen them. She reaches around and takes Scotts butt with both hands and pulls him toward her.

"Fuck me hard and fast."

Scott begins to fuck my wife fast and hard. Scott is ramming the entire length of his massive cock all the way inside of her. Julie closes her eyes and enjoys what is happening to her. Scott continued to fuck her at that pace. Julie was getting close. She reached down and began to play with her clit as he fucked her. Julie's head came up from the bed, her eyes clenched tight, her body jerking with pleasure. Julie was cumming. And cumming hard. Scott continued to fuck her hard and fast. Julie's body begins to shake again. Julie is having her second orgasm. You can see beads of sweat running down Scott's face, and his back as he fucked her. He was not going to let up. He was going to fuck her like she has never been fucked before. Julie is looking at me. Julie knows I am enjoying this and she wasn't going to stop Scott for any reason. Julie closed her eyes again. By the look on Julie's face she was going to cum again.

"Another one!" Julie yells out as her body jerks with another orgasm.

Scott is beginning to tire. Scott slows his pace.

Julie can't take another orgasm so soon. Julie looks up at Scott and says "Lets take a breather."

"That sounds like a good idea."

"I haven't cum yet."

"I know. You will."

Just watching Scott fucking my wife wore me out. My cock still standing at attention, oozing with precum. I couldn't hardly wait until I was between my wifes legs. Even though I really was enjoying watching her get pleasure from the sideline. .

"Do you care if we take a break babe? Your next."

"A break is a good idea. I counted 3 times you came baby."

"Three! I think I came a total of 5 times so far."

"I'm gonna have to take a long break because I need the rest." Scott said

Scott got up from the bed and stood up. His cock still hard and swollen. Julie looks at it with amazement. She has never been fucked so hard and for so long in her life. I was really enjoying watching her get pleasured.

I went to the living room to get Julie's drink. When I came back into the bedroom Scott had taken my place in the chair at the foot of the bed.

Julie laying on her back with her legs slightly spread.

"I'm beginning to get sore. But it is a good sore."

I looked down at Julie's pussy. It was so wet and swollen. Her lips were twice the size they usually are.

"You gonna let me make those lips of yours feel better by kissing them?"

"Yes, What else are you gonna do to them?"

"Just what you got from Scott. If you think you can handle it."

"Yes I can handle it."

I let Julie lay there and enjoy her drink and cool down. Scott was sitting in the corner resting. His cock was sore too I guess, because he was rubbing it some.

Julie put her drink on the night stand by the bed. She rolled over to me and said, "You ready?"

"Yes, If you are."

Julie positioned herself the same way she was earlier with Scott, so that he could watch her suck on my cock. Julie lower her mouth on to my cock. The feel of her wet warm mouth was almost more than I could take after watch her earlier. Julie took the entire length of my cock in her mouth and began sucking. I looked up and saw Scott over on the chair stroking himself.

"That feels so good babe."

Julie moaned.

Julie sucked on me like she couldn't get enough of it. Julie was deep throating me. Julie looked up at me, took my cock out of her mouth and said, "I want you to fuck me now."

I rolled Julie on to her back and got between her legs. Her pussy swollen from the earlier work out. Julie reached down and took my cock in her hand and glided it to her opening. I slid my cock all the way in. Julie grunted. I knew she was sore, I fucked my wife in front of Scott hard and fast as he did earlier. Julie reached down and played with her clit. Her eyes closed tight, her head came up off the bed, she began to jerk. Julie was having orgasm number 6. I continued to fuck my wife fast and hard. Julie was cumming hard again.

After the jerking subsided. Julie began to laugh and turn her head from side to side and say, "I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE!!!"

Julie was completely sexually satisfied.

I pulled my cock out of Julies swollen pussy. I rolled over on my side and said to her, "I love you babe."

"I love you too."

"I think I'm gonna go to the kitchen and get me a drink. Does anyone else need anything?" I got up off the bed and went to the kitchen. When I came back in Scott was still sitting in the chair. I looked at him and said, "Your turn."

Scott got up and walked over to the bed.

Julie looked at Scott and I and said, "I don't think I can go any more."

Scott laid down on the bed, his cock now soft. Julie looked at both of us but didn't say a thing. Julie reached down and took Scott's cock in her hand and began to stroke it. Julie was going to give Scott and I both a hand job since her pussy was so sore. Julie continued to stroke Scott's cock but nothing was happening. It was staying soft. Scott reached down and began stroking himself. Still nothing. Scott was almost at the point of giving up when he looked at Julie and said, " Help me out."

Julie looked at me. Julie then took Scott's cock in her hand and began to stroke it again. She lowered her mouth and took the mushroom head of his cock into her mouth. She began to suck and stroke it. Julie repeatedly sucked the entire length of his cock into her mouth. Over and over until finally it began to come to life. Scotts cock was growing once again in the mouth of my wife.

daninmo
daninmo
28 Followers
12