The Massage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh ya! That's it. Keep sucking." Scott said.

Julie sucked feverishly on Scott's cock. Stroking it faster and faster.

"I think I'm gonna cum."

When Julie heard that she began sucking harder and faster.

Scott's head came up off the bed, his toes curled. Scott reached down and took Julie's head in his hands and began pumping his cock in her mouth.

"AWWWWWW" Scott yelled as he began cumming in my wifes mouth.

Julie kept sucking on his cock as Scott pumped. Taking every drop in her mouth and not letting one drop spill form her mouth.

Scott continued to pump until his cock was to sensitive to continue.

"WOW, That was great"

I remembered Scott talking to me once before about getting a blow job, and cumming in Julie's mouth. I told Julie about his wish after he left one night. I think Julie remembered it to. That's why she continued to suck on Scott cock until he finished cumming. Julie swallowed every drop of Scotts cum, and didn't let one drop run from her mouth.

Julie took her mouth from Scott's cock , looked at me and said,"I need a drink of something." And went into the kitchen. Julie came back to the bedroom after rinsing her mouth out and getting something to drink.

When Julie got back to the bedroom Scott was once again sitting in the chair and I was laying on the bed. Julie got on the bed and started to go down on me.

"I want to be inside of you."

"Anyway you want."

Julie laid on her back and spread her legs. I positioned myself above her as she guided my cock to her opening. I slide in slowly, knowing her pussy was sore from the fucking she had gotten earlier. I kept thinking about how her and Scott fucked earlier while I was sliding out of Julie's pussy and that sent me over the edge. I pulled out of he pussy and shot my cum over her belly.

After we all got cleaned up we all went back into the livingroom and talked for some time. Scott looked at his watch and realized how late it really was and said, "I really need to go."

Scott left that night a happy man I am sure.

The story continues...

12