The Massage Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasted no time, getting her body oiled up and going through the usual sequence, starting with her shoulders and back, then legs. But he also incorporated the dildo into each segment. He turned the vibration on high and ran it all over her back, then her legs, and even on her feet, which tickled her so bad she had to squeal.

Then came the ass massage. He started with his hands, rubbing, caressing, tickling. Then he turned on the dildo and rubbed it across both of her ass cheeks, getting it oiled up. Then he slipped it down in between her legs, letting it slide once up and down the length of her thong covered pussy. Her body convulsed with the contact, and she moaned. She was no longer pretending that massage club wasn't erotic.

Sam teased her mercilessly, running the dildo slowly up the inside of her thigh, and then coming achingly close to her pussy before sliding it over to the other leg and repeating the process. He could tell from her subtle gyrations he was getting to her, she was trying to move into position so that the dildo contacting her clit. She spread her legs slightly wider and raised her hips off the bed, allowing him full access. Still, he teased her, keeping the vibrating dildo just inches away from her warm pussy.

Sam was enjoying teasing her and watching her react, but he was also uncertain about how far she wanted him to go. The fact that she had kept the thong on suggested that maybe he wasn't supposed to go too far with the dildo, maybe he was just supposed to massage the outside.

Katy put that issue to rest when she reached behind her and pulled the thong over to one side, exposing her glistening pussy. Sam got the message, and began to move the dildo closer, first massaging her outer lips, then slowly and carefully easing the head of the dildo inside, just barely. Katy gasped at the contact. Sam realized she was so wet that he could've easily slipped it quickly inside her, but once again he took his time, putting the vibrating tool in a little bit at a time, going a little bit deeper every time. She looked back and glared at him with a look that screamed "Put it in!" and she reached back and ripped the thong off. Finally, after a long and erotic torture, he slipped the vibrating cock all the way in, and Katy put her face into a pillow and groaned loudly.

Sam worked the vibrator in and out of her pussy, slowly at first and then gradually faster. He also turned the vibrator up so that it was now on high. At some point his towel had fallen away, and he was on his knees beside Katy, one hand on her lower back, the other working the vibrator in and out, with his cock as hard as nails poised just above her. She was beginning to move in rhythm with his thrusting of the vibrator, and then suddenly she got up on her knees so that he was fucking her doggy style with the dildo, and then she collapsed back down in a convulsion onto the bed. He sensed that she had enjoyed the benefits of the newly instituted Rule Eight, which approved all orgasms. He turned the vibrator down some and let it linger softly around the edges of her wet pussy.

"Fuck," she said.

Sam laughed. "Ready to turn over?"

Still in a post orgasmic funk, Katy turned over without even thinking about the fact that she was now completely nude. She put a pillow under her so her head was propped up and looked over at Sam. "Ready when you are," she answered, and closed her eyes.

Sam stood frozen above his sister, he was seeing her fully nude for the first time, and she was a vision. Her breasts were perfectly shaped and awesome to behold, and her pussy was clean shaven.

"Wow," he said.

"What?" said Katy.

"Wow, like, as in wow, you've got a fabulous body," he said.

"Oh, thanks," she said smiling. "You too."

Sam took a deep breath and collected himself. He went through the usual massage process, using his hands at first and then switching over to the dildo. It was super erotic to watch the vibrating cock move up and down her legs. Then he moved to her upper half, rubbing the cock over her stomach, then her upper chest, and then around her shoulders. Just when he thought it couldn't get more erotic, he moved the cock up to where it was massaging her neck, and then her cheek. Her eyes were closed as he was doing this, and he couldn't help but imagine that the cock he was rubbing on her face was his. As he moved it across her face, she turned slightly so that her mouth came in contact with it, and she kissed it softly.

From there he moved it down to her breasts, and, taking a chance, he moved the vibrating cock in slow circles around her breasts, moving closer to the nipples with each pass. Not sensing any resistance, he gradually rolled the cock over her nipples, which immediately caused her to roll her head to one side and sigh. He spent the next mesmerizing moments moving the vibrating cock in small circles around her nipples. He spent so much time on her nipples that he had to add oil a few times. He was pretty sure that she really enjoyed it, but he KNEW that he was enjoying it.

Next he moved the vibrator back down to her midsection, where he once again tortured her with teasingly coming closer and closer to her wet pussy. By the time he slipped it down between her legs, the vibrator practically slid all the way inside her with no friction at all.

Sam sat on his knees perched above her, one hand gently massaging her pussy with the vibrator, the other hand moving around and massaging her wherever the rules of Massage Club allowed, which was pretty much everywhere except the good parts. As sensuous as it was to watch her beautiful body writhing around beneath him, perhaps the most erotic thing was that she had opened her eyes, and she was staring at his cock. She had a pillow propping up her head, so she was close to eye level with his cock, and as he massaged her she ogled his body.

He turned up the vibrator and stepped up the pace just a bit, and before long she was wiggling around the bed and moaning. He felt her body tense up, and her hips lifted up off the bed. She squeezed her legs together so tight his hand couldn't move, but luckily the vibrator was inside her to the hilt. She jerked a few times and then she fell back on the bed, letting out a long, deep sigh and melting into the bed like jelly.

"Fucking hell," she gasped. "That massage was worth every penny."

Sam laughed. "Right, especially since it was completely free!"

"Not completely free, since now I have to give you your final massage," she grinned. "I guess I'd better make it memorable."

"It's already memorable," said Sam, moving over to lie face down on the bed. He put the towel down first, because he had a feeling he might need it.

It wasn't long before he KNEW he was going to need it. Katy climbed onto his back, as she had done previously, but this time, she was naked, and the very idea of that had his head spinning and his cock growing. She was straddling his back and rubbing his shoulders and back, and he could feel her moist crotch sliding up and down his oily back.

Then he heard the vibrator turn on, and he held his breath waiting on what would happen next. He wasn't sure how he felt about having a dildo massage, but the vibrations felt amazing on his body and he relaxed quickly. She worked it over his shoulders and neck and back, stopping just above his ass. Then she swung around so she was facing his feet and started giving his legs a rubdown. When she leaned down to reach his feet, Sam could feel her breasts dangling down onto his legs. Then she did his legs with the vibrator. It felt terrific, and the visual that he had of Katy's hands on the vibrator made it even better.

She switched positions again, this time straddling his lower legs, and started massaging his ass. It seems to Sam that she was pushing extra hard, grinding his cock into the bed, and he was starting to worry how long he could last like this without losing it.

Then he felt the vibrator, running up his upper thighs and over his ass, working one cheek and then the other, and then dipping down briefly into his crotch. The contact on his balls was electric, and there was no hiding it, his body jerked in response. She slid the dildo up and down the inside of his crotch, making contact with both his balls and his cock. The vibration feeling was well beyond anything he anticipated, and he felt himself losing control fast. He exploded forcefully into the towel, groaning loudly. He didn't care about hiding it, which made it much more intense.

Katy had climbed off of him and was kneeling beside him, lightly running her fingers over his back, down his ass and legs. When he finally caught his breath he rolled over, holding the towel to his stomach. Once he was on his back he used the towel to wipe up the load that was mostly on his stomach.

"Fuck," he laughed. "Now I know why you said that earlier."

She laughed back at him. "Good so far, huh?"

"Perfect," he said, tossing the towel aside. He propped his head up on some pillows, because while he was looking forward to having his front side massaged, he was really looking forward to WATCHING his front side being massaged, and he was really, really looking forward to watching his nude sister massaging his front side.

Katy didn't waste any time, getting right back to work. She moved down to the foot of the bed and started at his feet, alternating rubbing them first with her hands then with the vibrator. The vibrator tickled at first, but once he got used to it he really liked the way if felt on the bottom of his feet. Then she worked his calf muscles, slowly working her way up his legs. When she got to his thighs, she shifted herself up onto his legs, so now she was straddling his lower legs as she rubbed his thighs down with her hands and the dildo. The combination of seeing and feeling her fabulous naked body on top of him and having her caressing his thighs had his cock rapidly stiffening back up again.

Katy worked her hands up his upper thighs, being careful to steer clear of any direct contact with his cock. As she worked her way upwards, she would lay down a stream of oil first, then follow up with her hands and then the vibrator. She had a hand on each thigh, and she would slowly move her hands upward on his legs, and as she did so she would bend forward at the waist. Then she would glide up past his groin and then over his stomach, then back again. After a while, she crawled up past his knees, so now she was perched on his thighs, and she continued the pattern, sliding her hands all the way up to his chest and shoulders. For her to reach up that high, she was bending over so that her stomach was nearly brushing up against his cock. Then she would move her hands back down until she was once again in a sitting position. After a couple of epic repetitions of this, she took the oil bottle and dribbled some more out onto his thighs, then his stomach, then his chest. Then she moved the bottle over his cock and squeezed a drop out of the bottle. Sam watched mesmerized as the drop appeared at the bottle opening, gradually gathered enough weight for gravity to take over, and then moved through the air in slow motion until it landed with a splash on the top of his cock. He smiled and groaned his approval, so she did it a few more times, until his cock was nice and slick with oil.

She turned on the vibrator and began to systematically work the tool over his upper and middle body, coming close, but not quite touching, his now throbbing hard cock. His eyes pleaded with her to rub it up against his cock, but she was enjoying torturing him as he had tortured her. And it was torture, wonderful torture.

Just as he decided he couldn't take it anymore, she sat upright on his legs and held the dildo in her hands where he could see it. She grinned at his pleading eyes, and then she began to stroke the dildo with her long thin fingers. She poured some oil on it and began to slowly jerk it off, stroking it through her fingers. Then she lifted the cock to her mouth and she kissed it, once, twice, and then she licked it the entire length.

"Ohhhh, you are sooo, sooo bad," Sam said.

She laughed wickedly at him. "Yes I am," she said.

She shifted on the bed so that she was straddling his right thigh, her wet crotch slick on his leg. She turned the vibrator up and lowered it slowly to his cock. She ran it slowly around his balls and then up one side of his hard cock and then the other. He realized with utter disappointment that there was no way he was going to last very long. He didn't want this to end, his cock had never felt better. He breathed deeply and tried to relax to make it last as long as possible.

Meanwhile Katy seemed to be having a fantastic time giving him a cock massage, and it also seemed to be turning her on. As she ran the vibrator over his cock and balls, she was grinding her pussy into his leg, gyrating slowly back and forth.

He felt the orgasm starting in his toes, working up through his legs, in every hair follicle on his head, all welling up. His whole body felt like it was on fire, and as Katy leaned forward and put her face within inches of where the two cocks were rubbing together, he began to lose control. She was moving the dildo in circles around his cock, and he was so completely aroused that time seemed to slow down. His cock was pointing straight up at the ceiling, and she was looking at it with fascination as she slid the oily dildo around and around the head of his cock. His back arched up and he made some kind of primal groan and then he was exploding, seemingly everywhere. Katy reacted as well, humping his leg faster as she watched his cock spewing uncontrollably. In all the thrashing they both lost sense of where they were.

When the wave of passion had passed, Katy fell over sideways onto the bed, and he tried to catch his breath. Eventually they ended up laying on the bed, side by side, quietly regaining their composure.

Neither said a word for a long, long time, and then out of the blue, Katy started to giggle. Slowly at first, then faster, more out of control. It was contagious, and before long Sam was laughing as well, and it fed on itself until they were both laughing hysterically.

Eventually Sam finally caught his breath from laughing. "We are both completely nuts," he gasped.

"No doubt," said Katy. "It's a good thing for Rule One and Two or they'd put us in the nut house."

"We're nuts, but wow, that massage was beyond all my fantasies," he said.

"Oh, you had fantasies?" she grinned.

He blushed but she saved him.

"Me too," she said. "I'll say this, us not having sex was the best sex I've ever had."

"Ditto," he said.

They lay quietly in the candlelight on the bed for a while.

"I guess it is probably a good thing that Massage Club has to come to an end tonight," Sam said. "Who knows what we'd have done in the next session?"

"Right, we'd probably get some crazy ideas about adding some new rules," she said. "Like Rule 9, that while we are not allowed to TOUCH each other's SPECIAL areas with our HANDS, maybe we could TOUCH each other's SPECIAL areas with OTHER parts."

As she said this, she illustrated by taking the dildo and slipping it into her grinning mouth.

"Oh my," he said. "I think Rule Nine would be crazy. Insane. Out of control. And I am completely in favor of Rule Nine."

She laughed and hooted. "Rule Nine approved!"

"We might also consider Rule Ten," Sam said. "While Rule Three prohibits touching each other's privates, Rule Ten would clarify that it is permissible for each other's privates to come in contact."

"Eeeck, pervert alert," she screamed, throwing a pillow at him. "You're talking about your sister you sick twisted freak. But since we are never going to have another Massage Club meeting, I am going to vote in favor of Rule Ten."

"I guess it is a very good thing that Massage Club is closing for business, I think we're having a little too much fun," Sam said.

"Fun while it lasted," she replied.

Just then the phone beside the bed rang, and Katy reached over and picked it up. Sam couldn't hear the voice on the phone, he just heard Katy's side.

"Yes. Uh Huh. Ok. I understand. Ok, that's no problem, we'll see you then."

She hung up the phone and got a weird look on her face.

"Who was that?" Sam said.

"Mom and Dad," she said.

"Ah, what did they want, to tell us what time to pick them up at the airport tomorrow?"

"Not exactly," she answered. "They won't be at the airport tomorrow, they decided to stay another week."

Sam felt the air coming out of his lungs as this news sunk in. "Another week?" he stammered.

"Yep, another week," Katy said.

"Wow," Sam replied.

The lay back on the bed, staring at the ceiling, in silence, letting the news settle in.

"So, I reckon that Massage Club might have a few more sessions," Katy said slowly.

"Indeed," said Sam. "I guess we'll have to come up with some more rules?"