The Massage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hwm
hwm
6 Followers

Chapter Seven

Bob asked Beth to give him a few minutes, and for her to go back to Terry, perhaps take her some water or tea, and he would take a quick shower. It was hot outside and his running errands had made him sweat profusely. He needed to be fresh in all areas before he approached Terry.

Thanking him, Beth returned to the kitchen for a bottle of water and cold tea. She walked on to the massage room and entered quietly. Terry was still supine on the table and was asleep. Beth approached her, lightly calling her name so as not to startle her. Terry slowly opened her eyes and smiled gently toward Beth. Asking what was going on, Beth told Terry that Bob was back from his errands and was freshening up before coming in the room. Terry was immediately thrilled, and excused herself to return to the bathroom to freshen up herself. Beth placed a fresh sheet on the table and lit another candle.

Bob stepped into the bathroom off the office where there was a small shower stall. Stripping out of his clothes, his cock was already rising in anticipation of the unfolding event. He reached into the shower to turn the water on, to let the hot water start flowing. It didn't take long, and he stepped under the head and let the water rinse his body off. He reached down and took his cock in his hand, stroking it slowly, feeling the erection coming on full force. He was a good seven inches in length when fully erect and hard, and he could tell by the sensations he was feeling from just his hand, he would be at least that large when he got into Terry's pussy. He was also quite wide, probably with a six-inch girth just below the glans. He continued his stroking until he finally came in the shower. He knew the technique well, to jack off before a session of lovemaking or even massage would enhance the pleasure even more for the partner or client, should the massage session progress so far. He would be able to pleasure the client much longer without the fear of cumming too early.

After cumming he gently soaped his body down with a plain, unscented soap, paying close attention to his crotch and rear. He had learned that natural body scents were the most alluring, the most intense in whatever session came along.

Stepping out of the shower, he saw in the mirror that his cock, while now not erect, was still full, and his balls were starting to settle in their protective sac, having risen while he was masturbating. He toweled off quickly, not wanting to lose the opportunity to finally fuck Terry, and probably Beth, too, in succession. Thinking about this, he went back to his desk and retrieved a Viagra tablet he was holding on to for just such an occasion. He knew if he blew his load again, he doubted he would be able to get it up a third time without a long refractory period. He then quickly walked through the kitchen, took a swig of water and the tablet, and moved on to the massage room.

Chapter Eight

When Bob got to the therapy room, the door was closed. He lightly tapped and heard someone say, "Enter." Turning the doorknob, he entered the room and saw a most wonderful sight. Terry was laying on her back on the table, and Beth was on the other side of the table, lightly oiling her body with unscented olive oil. Terry's breasts were glistening with a light sheen of oil, from her collarbone to just below her breasts. Beth had not yet applied any oil to her own body. Terry turned her head to gaze upon Bob and his body, paying close attention to his rising, thick cock. She didn't know he shaved his body completely until now, and her pussy got an immediate twinge, an immediate heat started rising in its depths. Turning her head back to Beth, she smiled, and mouthed "Thank you" to her. Beth just smiled back and continued her application of the oil. Beth also glanced over at Bob, smiling and looking at his cock and balls, knowing the next few minutes were going to be a simple prelude to the hot fucking and sucking to come.

As Beth was continuing to apply the oil, Bob walked over to Terry and started talking to her. He asked her how she was doing, was she relaxed, was she enjoying herself, mostly just small talk, for they all knew what was coming. Then he looked over to Beth and held out his hand for some oil. Getting the oil, he palmed his hands together and dropped his hands to his cock and balls, gently rubbing the oil into the skin, stroking himself at the same time. There was precum already oozing from the tip, and he picked it up and combined it with the oil. Moving around the table, he got some more oil from Beth and started applying it to Beth's body as well, standing behind her, reaching around to caress her breasts and nipples. His hands moved on down to her mons, clit, and pussy lips. Sensing her trembles, he pressed one finger between her lips, sending a shiver through her body. Beth's hands in the meantime were close to Terry's pussy and they strayed to her pussy lips.

Terry was watching the whole scene, still not quite believing it all, but starting to ache for Bob's ministrations of hands, cock, and balls. She noticed her mouth was quite dry, and she reached over for the bottle of water Beth had brought in and took a swig.

Chapter Nine

Beth and Bob finally turned their attention to Terry, who was waiting patiently on the table, but who also had an urgent look on her face, as though she was going to be left out of the action. Reassuring her that her time had arrived, Bob returned to the other side of the table. Again, getting more oil from Beth, he began working on Terry's right foot, while Beth started on her left foot. Terry was nearly beside herself, having two foot sessions going on simultaneously. She briefly forgot about the ache in her pussy, and concentrated on the surges of pleasure at the bottoms of her feet. "Wow," she thought, "what a pleasure to have two therapists working on me at the same time!"

After maybe five minutes at her feet, Beth and Bob looked at each other, and silently agreed to start moving up Terry's legs. Once again, Terry's legs were spread open, but this time to let two sets of hands work her muscles at the same time. The olive oil was still being applied as needed to increase the slipping and sliding of hands on flesh. All too soon, both Beth and Bob arrived at the juncture of Terry's legs with her hips. They both noted Terry's now fully engorged pussy lips, but bypassed them and continued the work on her body proper. Passing Terry's breasts, they worked either shoulder in conjunction, once again relaxing her, taking away the pains and aches of the day.

Terry was quite relaxed now, and she kept her eyes closed during the short workout up her body. She thought either Beth or Bob was going to caress her pussy lips, but when they passed by, she slipped back under the seduction of slippery skin and gentle fingers. When they bypassed her breasts, she again kept her eyes closed. Now, though, she slowly opened them, looking around the room. Beth and Bob were once again standing on either side of her at breast level, just gazing at her and smiling. Then the two pairs of soft hands started working her breasts, lightly dancing around the outlines and brushing the nipples. Her nipples started swelling, began to get really sensitive. Terry let her hands slide off the table. Beth and Bob had positioned themselves where her hands could reach their genitals, and Terry did so. She had Beth's pussy in one hand, and Bob's cock in the other. "Ah, decisions, decisions," she thought. "Which one do I want the most?"

Turning her head to her right, she slowly dipped her middle finger up into Beth's pussy, feeling the juices starting to build there. Holding the finger in position, she found Beth's button with her thumb and started lightly rotating around it. Beth trembled a little, and softly moaned. But what Terry wanted most was in her left hand, Bob's cock.

Bob was now rock hard, the mushroom head was oozing its clear precum lubricant. Terry moved her thumb over his cockhead, coating the head with the lube. She smiled up at him, and tugged his cock at the same time. Then she started moving up the table so her head hung over the end once again. Not needing any hints or instructions, Bob kept a hand on her breast and moved around to the end of the table, placing his cock close to her mouth. Terry let go of the cock for Bob to move, and then she dropped her hand from Beth's pussy, too. Bringing both hands up, she grasped Bob's cock, pulling the head down to her mouth and teased him, tasting him with her tongue. She pulled him forward so she could pull his balls into her mouth. But Bob was so hung she could only suck one in at a time. She was amazed at the hairlessness of his ball sac, it just felt so wonderful, and even tasted so good, so natural.

Chapter Ten

As Terry was sucking on Bob's balls, Beth leaned over and gave Bob a deep soul-searching kiss, albeit briefly. Smiling, she then turned her attention to Terry's pussy, something she did only one time, long ago. She remembered an instance some years before with another woman, in fact another student at the massage school. They were practicing on each other one evening and ended up eating each other out. She was curious ever since, but the opportunity never came along until now.

Beth eased her way down to Terry's pussy, kissing her way from Terry's breasts to her navel to her mons. Her skin was now silky slippery, having been oiled for just the purpose. Reaching beneath the table, Beth retrieved a small pillow, coaxing Terry to lift her butt off the table so Beth could place the pillow beneath her. Terry then opened her legs, keeping her feet on the table, giving Beth complete control. Beth softly tongued the hair at the top of her mons, and slid her index finger between Terry's pussy lips to pick up the precum oozing out. She then brought her finger back to Terry's clit, pulling back the hood with her other hand and swirling her finger round it. Terry's hips began to move up and down, and her pussy lips were full engorged now, building and opening like a flower for penetration. Terry's right hand came to Beth's breast, pulling her nipple, pinching it, enticing Beth on to suckle her. Beth obliged by covering Terry's pussy with her mouth, dragging the flat of her tongue over the clit before dipping into Terry's sweet pussy. Terry immediately orgasmed, and the flood flowed into Beth's mouth.

Bob was playing with Terry's breasts and nipples while she was suckling his balls. Her nipples were standing tall now, aching for the attention he was giving them. Several times he leaned over and took a nipple in his mouth, sucking hard, as though he was trying to milk them. He would also kiss down the sides of her breasts, nearly to her armpits, nipping with his teeth, leaving little trails on the top of her skin where he went.

Soon Terry let his balls fall from her mouth, indicating she now wanted to suck his cock. Obligingly, he moved back, letting his cock drag across her chin to her waiting lips. At first she just licked around the head, teasing him with light sucks, and an occasional tongue to his pee hole. She lowered her head on back off the table, inviting him to stroke himself into her mouth. At first she nearly gagged on the weight and length of his massive cock, but he sensed this and stopped for a moment. When she recovered, she once again opened her mouth wide and invited him back in. Bob was astounded that she could take his full length into her mouth, and he knew the head was at the back of her throat. His balls were swinging loose and hitting her between her forehead and the end of her nose. One time he thought he was going to cum and stopped all his motion. She, too, sensed his possible blowing, and stopped her actions as well.

Beth in the meantime crawled on top of Terry, but with her back facing Bob, offering her ass and pussy to him. Terry saw this too, and only increased her sucking of Bob's cock. Bob raised his head from Terry's breasts and quickly used his tongue on Beth's butt and anus. Her placed his hands on the small of her back, gently forcing her belly down and raising her pussy entrance within his tongue's reach. Beth, in the meantime, was eating Terry's pussy for all she could do, hardly realizing what Bob was forcing her body to do. Her own pussy juices were flowing a lot now, and her entire mound was covered in lubrication. Picking up on this, Bob ran his fingers between her lips and moved one hand to her anus. He then started playing with her rosebud, making her squirm and wiggle in his face. But because of his position he wasn't able to eat her pussy, so he inserted one and then two fingers into her pussy and started finger-fucking her. Beth started squealing in delight and came again, her cum dripping onto Terry's chest.

Chapter Eleven

Terry and Beth were both now aching for real release. Terry was as wet as she had been in a long time, the result of being finger-fucked by Beth and eaten out by Beth, too. Her jaws were beginning to ache from accommodating Bob's massive cock, and while he never came, she really wanted to feel his cock and spunk in her pussy. Bob was also tiring of his position and wanted to fuck Terry and Beth, too, but Terry first.

He slowly pulled his length from Terry's mouth, Beth crawled off Terry's chest, and they switched places. Terry wanted to be fucked in the worst way, and she wanted to snack on Beth's pussy, too. She knew she could have them both at the same time. They knew it, too.

Everyone took a brief breather, getting water and going to the bathroom. But no one lost interest at all. In fact the breather did each of them good, letting them rejuvenate for the second round. Only Bob's erection never subsided, and Terry and Beth both were curious as to why. It was then he told them he had taken a Viagra on his way to the therapy room, and his cock was now aching for release. They all smiled together, the girls knowing they were going to be fucked raw before Bob got any relief.

As they were all resting for a few minutes, Terry and Beth got on the floor and crawled over to Bob to inspect his cock and balls. Beth remarked she had never seen him so erect, so full, so engorged even when they had not performed any sexual acts in a while. And Terry had never seen a man who had taken Viagra, although she had heard enough about the reactions from her male clients, and even some of her female clients. It never really interested her before, but it sure did now.

Bob's cock was so full of blood the cockhead was skin tight, and purple in hue. At least the Viagra didn't affect his balls; they were large enough as they were. His erection was just massive, bringing his cockhead up above normal, making him remember his erections when he was in his teens and twenties. It always stood tall, having a gentle curve upward from his groin to the tip. The girls knew that with little effort, this cockhead would be playing havoc with their respective G-spots, and they were both lubricating just thinking about it.

Having refreshed themselves, Terry took the initiative and went to the table. She sat down and lay back, waiting for the fucking to come. Beth went out of the room briefly to retrieve a stool to elevate herself above Terry's head so she could lower her pussy to Terry's face. While she was out, Bob pulled Terry down toward the foot end of the table to give her pussy a good eating out. Placing her calves on his shoulders and readjusting the small pillow under her butt, he wasted no time in planting his mouth full on her pussy, sucking the lips and clit into his mouth, tonguing it all voraciously.

While Bob was administering Terry's pussy, Beth returned with her step stool, placing it at the head of the table, just beyond Terry's head. Stepping up, she turned around and slowly lowered her pussy to Terry's mouth. Terry immediately opened her mouth and extended her tongue into Beth's pussy. Beth was amazed when she heard Terry slurping her lube, that Terry was even able to perform cunnilingus on her after all that took place only moments before. As much as she needed to be fucked by Bob, Beth was enjoying every minute of Terry's wet mouth on her pussy.

Chapter Twelve

Terry came several times while Bob was eating her, and now she was ready to be royally fucked by a big hard cock. Pushing Beth up from her mouth, she nearly screamed at Bob, "Fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me deep, give me your cock, all of it!" Hearing her begging words, Bob quickly raised his head and body from her pussy, crawling up the table. His cock was now outrageously hard, aching for the soothing velvet insides of a waiting and wanting pussy. Positioning himself between her legs, he lowered his now-engorged cockhead to her pussy, teasing her a little at first. Terry didn't want to be teased, but to be fucked. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled her pussy onto his cockhead.

Even though Terry thought she was ready for Bob's massive cock, even though she was so wet and on the edge of orgasmic bliss, the sheer size of Bob's cock was nearly unbearable. When she pulled him into her, his full seven inches - maybe seven-and-a-half inches now with all the foreplay and the effect of the Viagra - went to the bottom of her pussy, hitting upon the cervix. And his girth - nearly six inches round and at least two inches thick - spread the opening to her pussy with such force that she thought surely the skin at the bottom of her pussy had torn. Seeing her grimace and cry out in pain caused Bob to neither withdraw nor push anymore. He just lay there with his cock buried in her pussy, keeping his body weight off her by leaning on his arms. Within a few seconds, Terry's surprised and painful facial expression began softening, and she began moving her hips up and down a bit. Terry asked Beth to look behind Bob, to see if her perineum had torn. Beth looked and told her it had not, that what she was feeling was her own cum dribbling down, having been pushed out by Bob's forced penetration.

Taking a few deep breaths, Terry's pussy began to stretch and to accommodate the monster cock now imbedded deep within her. Slowly she began to move her hips, signaling Bob to begin his movements in and out. As the rhythm increased, so did Bob's strokes. Soon he was able to bring his cockhead nearly out of her pussy, where he could see the corona of the glans at the entrance and then push back home. Terry was loosening up enough she could take his full strokes. As pubic bone started meeting pubic bone, Bob briefly paused, reaching behind each of Terry's knees one at a time, and brought her heels to rest on his shoulders. The thrusting began to become significant. Bob was pounding Terry's pussy nearly as hard as he could. On each stroke he could feel his cockhead punching Terry's cervix. Terry was cumming and cumming, to the point she no longer felt the slight pain as Bob hit her cervix, only the pleasure of hard cock stroking her wet and liquid pussy.

Meanwhile Beth stayed behind Bob, watching his cock going in and out of Terry's pussy. She reached in and started fondling Bob's balls, at times putting her index finger in at the base of Terry's pussy, letting his balls hit the back of her hand as he drove home. This excited Terry even more, and soon copious amounts of cum and precum were running down her perineum to her anus and onto the pillow. The squishing sounds of hard fucking were quite audible.

Bob began to move down on Terry's pussy, lowering the angle of attack so the cockhead would come in direct contact with her G-spot. Because the cockhead was so fully engorged, the first contact was enough to get Terry's attention, her eyes opening very wide. She helped Bob with his stroking, moving her feet off his shoulders and hooking them behind his buttocks and pulling him straight in. Within the first two or three strokes, Terry was going wild, thrashing on the table, moaning loudly as Bob's cockhead continually stroked her G-spot, giving her the wildest orgasms she ever experienced. She had never experienced these kinds of orgasms before, and she thought she was going to pass out before he stopped stroking her.

hwm
hwm
6 Followers