The Massage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob, too, felt the pressure on the top of his cockhead, and with no warning he exploded into her pussy, filling it with a flow of cum that later he could not imagine where it came from. He also felt as though he would pass out from the ejaculation; it was as intense as any he experienced in his life. He collapsed on Terry, raspily breathing through his mouth, feeling the orgasms contracting his cock, feeling her pussy pressing full strength on his cock. Her pussy felt like a vise might feel, milking him for all he could produce.

Chapter Thirteen

Beth was still leaning over the foot end of the table as Terry and Bob exploded into orgasmic bliss. She had removed her hand from between Terry's pussy and Bob's cock as Bob slid down to change the penetration angle, and had inserted a couple of fingers in her own pussy, masturbating along with the stroking going on before her eyes. When Terry screamed in ecstasy and carried Bob over his own threshold, Beth exploded in an orgasm she only dreamed about before.

In what seemed like a long time, Bob rolled off Terry and down to the floor with an audible pop of his cock coming out of Terry's pussy. To Beth's amazement, Bob's cock was still erect, even hard, as though he never came in Terry's pussy! Seizing the opportunity Beth slid up on Terry's pussy and starting eating her out. She already knew the taste of Bob's cum in her own pussy, having sucked him after he came in her, but she wanted a fresh taste of the current situation. Terry was still in orgasmic bliss, feeling the warmth and satisfaction in the way of cum flowing from her pussy. Beth lovingly began tonguing Terry's pussy, gently and efficiently, sucking Bob and Terry's mixed orgasms into her mouth. She was amazed at the amount of cum flowing out of Terry, and she never missed a mouthful, swallowing it all, nearly delirious in the texture and scent of it. Terry was still in a state of orgasm, and the flow from her pussy was continuous.

After slurping the remnants of the sexual union just completed, Beth looked over at Bob, prostrate on the floor by the table, and saw his cock was just as hard as when he first penetrated Terry's pussy. Her own wants and needs now coming to the forefront, she moved off the table to Bob and without hesitation squatted over his cock. She spread her pussy lips with one hand as she grabbed his cock with the other and sat down quickly, not wanting this hard on to go anywhere without first fulfilling her aching pussy. Bob was still recuperating from having fucked Terry, and he only felt another pussy engulfing his still hard cock, but then again, he didn't complain. He thought it nice that Beth was willing to do the work, to fuck him instead. But his cockhead was still tender, still very sensitive, and he actually grimaced when he first penetrated Beth. Quickly he was lost in another pussy, and he was in bliss once again.

Chapter Fourteen

Beth wasted no time in impaling herself on Bob's rock-hard cock, knowing the effects of the Viagra could be shutting down soon. She had eagerly watched and participated in the fucking of Terry, and her pussy was begging for attention. She already knew the attention would probably come later in the evening, but the distinct need was NOW! As she sat on Bob, she felt the length and width of his erection, something she thought for sure would be waning already. He was still as hard and potent as he had ever been in the past, and the thrill of fucking him, instead of the other way around, just made her all the more horny and needy of a good hard fuck, his cumming or not.

Bob couldn't believe that another pussy was wrapping around his cock. Finally opening his eyes, he saw it was Beth, and a smile came to his face. He also couldn't believe she was actually mounting him, that he even still erect, but whether he was able to "perform" or not was still unknown. He'd never taken the Viagra before with the anticipation he'd had, possibly fucking not only one but two pussies, and he was thinking unbelievable thoughts about the whole scenario.

He'd read all the literature about the side effects of Viagra, the biggest if the erections lasted more than four hours, he would need to go to the nearest medical facility to have the erection taken away medically. By what means, he had no idea, but probably a counteractive shot in his cock. He wondered often what the side effects of a shot in his cock would be. But at the moment, he was enjoying Beth's fucking of him, enjoying the movement on his cock, enjoying the fact that Beth was using her own pussy to get the penetration and movement inside her for her own benefit.

Beth was pounding hard on Bob's cock at the time, fulfilling her need for a hard rod in her pussy. While Bob was pounding away at Terry's pussy, Beth had begun to have feelings of rejection, seeing and hearing Bob's pounding and slurping of Terry. And once Beth had cleaned out Terry's pussy of Bob's cum, she was adamant to have Bob's cock in her own pussy. Being on top she was able to manipulate Bob's cock most anywhere she wanted it, to the bottom of her pussy, to her cervix, across her G-spot. After what seemed an eternity, she finally came, covering Bob's cock once again with the juices of fucking, letting her orgasms roll over her, and flow down Bob's cock to his balls and anus. Finally sated, she, too, collapsed.

Chapter Fifteen

The therapy room smelled sweetly of sweat and cum and fucking. While Beth was bouncing on Bob's cock, Terry recovered. She felt as though she had been through a wringer, her body so totally relaxed. She licked her lips, tasting the sweat that had dribbled from her upper lip, but it wasn't a renewal, only a relief of sexual satisfaction. As she came out of her sublime state, she heard the unmistakable sounds of fucking, of pussy slamming on cock, of groans and moans of two persons letting it all hang out.

Turning her head to her left and raising on her elbow at the same time, she saw Beth riding Bob for all she could. Her tits were bouncing quickly to the rhythm. Looking at Bob, she saw him smiling albeit faintly, luxuriating in the act of having Beth fuck him. He was hardly moving, his arms still at his sides, unable to bring them up to Beth's tits, simply enjoying the act of being ridden.

Shortly after Terry rose from the table, Bob started having his final orgasm, shooting a small bit into Beth. Beth on the other hand, was cumming in great amounts, having held her ejaculations for the longest time during the previous hour or so. At the moment of her orgasm, she pulled her body up straight, grasped her breasts and nipples, and screamed at the top of her lungs. Bob immediately opened his eyes, experiencing the wildest orgasm he'd seen from Beth, and feeling the flood of cum on his balls and groin. Beth came several times, first strongly and then a couple of times shallower and smaller. She finally collapsed on Bob's chest, breathing heavily. Moments later, she slid her right leg out and rolled off Bob. But this time there was no audible pop from Bob's cock leaving a pussy.

The Viagra did its job, fulfilled its purpose, and he was finally going flaccid. In a way he was saddened his cock was no longer erect, but at the same time he was grateful in the relief. His cock had been erect for over two hours, and he had fucked two women, one after the other. He was thinking it would be a long time before he pulled a stunt again like this again, but then again . . .

Terry eased off the table to the couple below, hugging and kissing each in turn, but no words were spoken. No words were needed for each of the three participants were sated and satisfied with the sexual session just completed. There was a rug on the floor where the final fucking session occurred, and no one left the spot for the evening. Needless to say, they all slept, intertwined for the remainder of the night.

(c) hwm, November, 2002