The Masseuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time she was done his back and neck, he felt worlds better and his lingering headache was gone.

"Now, I'm going to start on the lower half. You hold all your tension there, I can see. Had any lower back problems or hip problems in the last while?" She shifted the sheet to uncover one ass cheek, artfully draping it down between his legs so that one full leg was exposed.

"I don't remember NOT having them."

"Well, now you know that I exist, so come in every couple of weeks and I'll keep you right as rain."

"Is it always this good?"

She laughed again. "No, normally you get the same hour everyone else does. This is a special occasion. I'll bill the insurance the maximum per visit you are allowed. Don't worry about the rest. It's on me."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. This might hurt a bit. Your legs are like steel."

It did hurt, a lot. Marcus grimaced and hissed with the sharp stabs of pain he was feeling from his calf. The knots eventually worked their way out, though, and within a few minutes, she had everything from the knee down more or less loose, for the first time in his adult memory. She moved her way up to his thigh, knuckling first his hamstring and then the muscles on the sides of his leg, which hurt more than anything so far. He winced on the first pass, but she caught his reaction and lightened up.

"Better?"

"Much."

When she hit his ass, she used both hands, kneading the deep muscles with her knuckles until there was some movement again, then worked the pressure points where the muscles joined his hip cradle, one at a time. All of it hurt, but it was a good hurt, and when she was done, he felt himself opening up again, not so hunched or compacted as he was before. She slipped the sheet around to expose the other leg and then worked on it in turn, with largely the same results.

When she was done, she slumped into the chair and Marcus could hear it creak. He could also hear her shaking her hands, working out her own kinks from the work she had put in so far.

"I've got to have a break. You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not, this is fantastic. You take all the time in the world."

She stretched her forearms by bending her hands backward and forward in turn, loosening up the muscles in her hands at the same time, "Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?"

"Depends upon the question."

"What happened to you?"

"What do you mean 'what happened to me'? The same as everyone else, I guess. I got busy, I got stressed, I stopped running, et cetera."

"I didn't mean physically. I remember you talking about the proper way to kiss one time and I thought that Audrey must be damn lucky to have someone who actually paid attention to the little things like that. Now, you're kind of like a zombie."

Marcus was offended, now. He raised himself up a tad, turning his head to face her. She was sprawled about as far out as she could be, arms and legs splayed out, and leaning back into the chair.

"Well, what about you? Hiding out as a masseuse when you've got an engineering degree?"

"Hey, be nice. This was my choice. My Dad had a stroke and he needed physical therapy and when I saw the type of effect the physiotherapist had on him, I decided that Engineering wasn't what I wanted to do. I like this."

"Oh, I didn't know." He lowered his head back into the ring, "Sorry ... about your Dad, I mean."

"Well, I told you that, too, but I guess that slipped past like everything else did. I'm the eldest sister and until I'm married again, I take care of my parents. That's the way things work with us." With another creak, she was back on her feet, walking back to the edge of the table where his right hand was. "I was going to school for this the entire time I worked at Nascent. I thought you knew that."

"Apparently, I know almost nothing about you."

She ignored him because it was true. What else could she say?

"I'm going to do a bit of energy work now. It's not so much massage as a bit of alignment. You should feel a bit of warmth and then some pressure as I align things."

She rubbed her hands vigorously to generate some heat and then laid them both on the upper part of his spine. It felt neat, but he really didn't understand how that was going to help him "align" his energy. After 30 seconds or so, she repeated it, and then, using her index fingers and middle fingers from both hands together, pressed heavily on a spot just off to either side of a vertebrae of his neck, holding it in. It was odd and slightly painful, but he could feel the muscles in his upper back twinging as she hit something deeper. He noticed, with a smile, that her pubis was back on his hand, this time up and above it as she arched over his back. He noted also that she could have had easier access, by far, to his neck by doing this at his shoulder, not reaching up from where his hip was. She had noticed.

As she pressed, Rubina leaned down onto his hand slightly and he could feel her warmth and the press of something harder there. Whenever she shifted to the next vertebrae down, she rocked against his hand slightly, grinding. By the fourth vertebrae, it was clear she was doing this on purpose, so he simple waited until she was ready for another shift and then ... opened his hand. She stopped dead. They sat like that for a second, her fingers imbedded in his back, her vagina pressed into his palm, and then, ever so slowly, she started to rock on his hand, clearly fucking his hand against the table. He slipped his second finger into the space he could feel, feeling for her clitoris and she gasped slightly as he found it and pressed in on it slightly. Despite all of this, she kept up the fiction of the massage, still moving her way down his spine, vertebrae by vertebrae.

When she hit the end and was at his tailbone, she was rocking more firmly and was shaking a little, but she showed enormous self control, more than Marcus would have had, and slid off of his hand. He could feel her heat go away as she maneuvered her way down table to his feat. Marcus could hear a thunk and a shudder in the table, and then he was getting spread apart, his legs going in opposite directions. The table had been made to split down the middle, for some reason, but only to the waist. He panicked a bit. This was really unusual. He could feel a slight draft on his ass and penis, now rock hard, as the sheet that was covering him slid out and almost off altogether. She bunched up the sheet before it fell to the floor outright and laid it over his ass like a band. He suspected that she could see everything from her angle and his heart was thudding in his chest like a hammer. She stepped into the space she had made between his legs and laid her hand on his ass, over the sheet.

"Not everyone is into this, so you'll have to let me know when to stop, but there are energy centers at the base of your spine, too. That's what I was reaching for earlier. They are by your tailbone and all I want to do is manipulate them like I have your spine. OK?"

Marcus hesitated, but his curiousity got the better of his personal shyness and he mouthed an assent.

"What? I didn't hear you."

"Yes, yes. Go ahead."

She re-oiled her hands again, and the sound of the oil smacking around her fingers turned Marcus on. His hard on, which had returned in spades, throbbed against the table. She resumed alternating the heat and the pressure, re-doing some of his lower vertebrae, one by one.

"I'm going to go a bit harder, here. Energy work doesn't strictly work the muscles, but I like to mix the two a bit if I can and this is definitely your tension center."

As she worked down, she got firmer and firmer with the pressure, really putting something into it and it verged on painful.

Then with a bit of a jolt, she had hit the end of his spine and he could feel her thumbs underneath his tailbone - literally wedged up underneath. She pressed in and he could feel a weird pressure running up the length of his spine. He'd had a few massages in his youth, but nothing like this. Nothing so intimate. She did it again and then again, slightly reducing the pressure with each push. By the fifth push, he could feel himself pushing back against her slightly. Contrary to his initial misgivings, he actually liked this.

As Marcus relaxed with the pressing, he started to notice that her thumbs were migrating southwards, ever so slightly with each push. First they were wedged up underneath his tailbone and then they were lower by a minute amount, out of that actual indent. Then they were lower still, off of bone altogether and onto flesh, into the actual crack of his ass. Each time she pressed, she moved downward, just by a half an inch or so. His heart started thumping and thumping and he held his breath, expectant, waiting for the next pressing, willing her downards. He couldn't help himself and he was openly pushing back against her with each press, now, his legs spreading almost against his will. She worked her way down, bit by tortuous bit, teasing him with how slowly she was going. He'd never done anything like this with any of his previous lovers, but the ease with which she was doing it, like it was nothing, had him excited more than anything. How many other men had she done this to, maybe even right on this table? He was so turned on that he simply let her, abandoning all his preconditions.

She eventually reached his anus and stroked it with the pad of her thumb, still in time with the pushing she had done earlier, sliding just the barest tip in with each press. Marcus arched his head back, his mouth open, his eyes closed. He was literally going wild, almost bucking his hips, willing her to take the next step, to be inside him. Then, with a pop he felt more than heard, she was.

"Oh, God."

"Shhhh, the walls are thin."

Marcus thrilled. Everything around her thumb was tingling and as she thrust into him, he could feel her thumb hook at the end of its reach, pressing against the front wall of his rectum. Every time she did, he felt a jolt through his penis. He could feel the pressure building and he rocked his penis against the table and then backed onto her thumb, rolling from one to the other, nearing orgasm in ebbs as he moved. She fucked him for a minute or two until he started to shake, took him right to the edge, and then withdrew slowly. His sphincter clutched, rhythmically, as he rode that fine line. He was so close that he did actually ejaculate a tiny bit. He could feel the wetness underneath him.

"Mr. Tennant, I think it's time we moved to your front."

Rubina pulled out from between the split legs of the table and wedged them back closed with a chunk. She came around to the side of the table and lifted the sheet off, holding it up like a barrier between them. He rolled over, awkwardly, his cock bouncing with each shift of his weight. God, he had to lose some weight; this was uncomfortable. As he turned, though, he noticed that Rubina had averted her head, as if this was still a normal massage. Inside, he laughed. She's just finished fucking me to the edge of coming and she's still playing professional?

When he was settled, he reached out with his hand and tapped her leg, leaving his fingertips just brushing her thigh. Rubina lowered the sheet onto him, his cock clearly pitching a tent in the thin material, before smoothing it out along his sides.

Incredibly, she kept up with the massage, pulling his left arm out straight and working on his forearms and hand, pulling and manipulating his fingers to stretch the muscles in his hand before kneading them with her thumbs. As she worked her way his his arm, she wedged he hand, palm in and fingers pointed downward, into her stomach, using her body weight as a bit of leverage to keep his arm still, enabling her to use both hands. She worked his bicep and tricep muscles like they were dough, and with each series of kneadings, his hand kept slipping down her stomach, but she'd pause, pull it up, and start again. She eventually reached the shoulder and rotated around by his head to massage his upper chest. As she did, she dropped her breasts into his face and again he was in the tent. As she rocked over him, his eyes closed, he tried to mentally picture where her nipple was and took a half hearted stab at it with his mouth, which made her pull them up out of the way abruptly.

"Mr. Tennant, this is my table."

"So, I can't touch you?"

"No."

"Not even a little bit?"

"Shut up and lie still."

Rubina moved onto his other arm and repeated what she had done, again propping his hand up against her stomach. Marcus even tried to move his hand down onto her vagina this time, but she caught him again, and sharply moved his hand right back up to her stomach. Marcus was getting frustrated, his cock throbbing and his balls getting that vague ache when they have been without release for too long. Shit. That hadn't happened since High School.

Once Rubina was done with his arms, she finally moved downwards to where Marcus thought everything would happen, where he needed it to happen to relieve the ache. Nonetheless, she did exactly what she had done when he was on his front, she arftully draped the cloth around his scrotum and throbbing cock, exposing just one leg from the thigh down. Like nothing had happened, she continued, working every so lightly on his feet and shins. Initially, they hurt like crazy and he winced and she worked her way down his shin with her thumb, hitting all the points where his calf muscles attached to the shin bone.

"Shin splints?"

"Is that what they are?"

"Yes, you have small tears where the muscles are coming off of the bone or are torn near the bone. I normally only see that with very avid runners. You must have carried all that tension in your calves for years for them to get tight enough to pull off like that. It's highly unusual."

"I wake up with nasty cramps in my calves most nights."

"Who are you running from in your dreams?"

Marcus thought for a second, unsure, "I don't know."

"Whoever it is, she must scare you to death."

"What makes you think it's a woman?", Marcus laughed.

"It's a woman. With you, Marcus, it's always a woman."

Marcus thought for a second, intrigued by the tone she had taken, like it was the most natural answer in the world, really matter of fact. It bothered him that she thought he knew him that well.

As Rubina moved up from his shin, she slid her hand up his inner thigh, the back of her hand grazing against his scrotum and ever so slightly against his cock. In a microsecond he was completely alert again, every nerve on fire. He could feel his cock twitching, moving the sheet and he knew that he was wet at the tip, likely showing through the sheet already. She started to knead his thighs, rolling her hands in to his inner thighs at the end of the stroke, brushing his cock with each roll. It wasn't much, just a grace with the back of the knuckles, but it was like fire, every time. He was breathing heavy and knew that he must look foolish, as if he was with a woman for the first time, from all the panting he was doing. He couldn't stop it, though. His desire had taken away all reason.

Rubina moved slowly up his thigh and then back down to his knee and then back up again, repeating the whole pattern twice. Whe she finished, she moved up to the tops of his thighs, where his thigh muscles connected to his hip cradle, again finding and releasing the pressure points along his pelvis. As she worked her way along, she snaked her right hand slightly underneath the sheet, moving in tiny circles closer and closer to his cock, her fingers bracing like a spider in his pubic hair, providing leverage for the actual massage. She eventually moved so that her hand was directly under his cock, slightly wedging it up. He could feel her knuckles, oddly rough, so he twitched that muscle and pressed the upper surface of his cock onto her hand. She ignored him, intent on the massage.

When she was done that side of his hip, she stopped for a second, tracing her finger through the tiny pool of pre-cum he had left on his lower stomach, just above his public hair. She pulled her hand out from under the sheet and moved around the head of the bed to work on his other side, but traced her finger over his lip, dragging his slickness over him. He caught her intent partway through and slipped his tongue out in time to catch her finger is it traced by, tasting sweet and slightly salty at the same time.

On the other side, she repeated the entire procedure, again flipping the cloth over to expose his leg, but this time he noticed that she had not re-covered the first leg. As she pulled the sheet around to get it the way she obviously wanted it, the only portion of his body left covered was his actual groin itself. Again, she started on his shins and the pain drove some semblance of his desire out of his mind, but the pain in his shin was only slightly more than the growing pain in his balls, aching and throbbing because he had spent the better part of the last hour hard on some level. Thank goodness he wasn't on his front or even laying on them would be painful at this point. He wished she would just get him off and then they could take their time after that, but he was more than a little afraid to take the initiative, given the fact she had rebuffed at least a couple of times already. As she worked up his leg, he could hear her breathing, heavier, as she worked his shin in tiny, tiny circles, not hard, but clearly she was getting tired out. Nearly two hours in, her hands must be aching.

"Do you need a break?"

"No. I'm fine."

"You sound like a steam train."

"I'm just concentrating. Be quiet."

She transitioned to his left thigh, the last spot for her to massage and again resumed her kneading. She brushed against his cock again, but this time more insistent and quicker, as if she was getting tired of the build up as well. He noticed that this leg received much less in the way of ministration. In fact, as his natural tendency to flop left asserted itself, she used the back of her hand to brush his cock back into the center, pretty abruptly, as if it was in the way. He began to sense that this wasn't going any further today and that he would have to masturbate like a fiend when he got home. He hoped he would make it home on the bus without too much agony. The though of sitting all the way home with his balls in a vise of pain wasn't appealing, not at all.

As Rubina moved onto his hip cradle and started working her way back inwards to his groin again, she once again spidered her hands as a brace, this time halfway under his cock so that she was pushing it out of the way instead of supporting it. Just like his thighs, she did a quicker job - still effective, mind you - but clearly she was rushing. As she finished, she again shook her hands and forearms, stretching them one by one, and left the table to go to the door, where he heard a small click. He smiled.

When she returned, he kept his eyes closed, loving that he couldn't see anything that she was doing. He could hear her breathing and felt her weight against the table, leaning on the front of her hips down with her hands on the table for support.

"I just wan ..."

"Shhhhh."

"But ..."

"Shut up Marcus. Really, just shut up."

"Oh."

Then Marcus felt Rubina's hand, just a warmth, hovering over his cock and in his mind's eye, he could see her reaching for him with a little hesitancy, perhaps even trepidation. She was unsure, despite how collected she seemed on the surface. He realized that he could feel her trembling through the table. Then, like she had made her mind up about something, she acted, hooking the top of the sheet by his navel with a finger, and lifted it off of him in one sweep of her arm. He felt the ever so slight chill of air, felt exposed and open, vulnerable, as if she was examining him for flaws. He wished she would say something, anything.