The Masseuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, Rubina touched the tip of his cock, smearing the pre-cum around, coating the head of his cock with it. Marcus felt like lightning, the head of his cock almost too sensitive after all this time. Rubina left him and re-oiled her hands, again the sound and smells of the oil a huge turn on for Marcus. When she returned, she cupped his balls with her left hand, rolling them around slightly. He hand was warm. She pulled the skin of his cock tight with her thumb and then he felt a ring slide over the head of his cock, warm and slick. She used her pointer finger and thumb to form the ring and it was tight, like a vise. She rotated it around, slowly, and moved it down his cock just as slowly.

The effect was fantastic. Marcus knew it wouldn't take long to come at this point, but she was going slowly enough and putting enough discomfort in with the pleasure with the tightness and the little squeezes she gave his balls that he didn't come anywhere near as quickly as he should have. By the end of the first pass, when she bottomed out and pulled the skin of his cock truly taught, he was leaking again and could feel the trail of it as it dripped down into his pubic hair. She re-started, again from the top, and worked her way down, ever so slowly, drawing it out. Marcus was too close, though, and halfway down, he was already going to come. He started to buck against her hands, trying to push his cock through the ring, but she held back, kept up the slow, agonizing pace. Marcus was going insane. He needed to come, needed it now, but this was exquisite, painful and yet sublime. He clutched at the table, his fingers working into the cloth draped over it, his knees rising up of their own accord and it was building and building and then it just started to wash and ...

Marcus felt a strong pressure in two places, one at the base of his penis, by the urethra and another one below his balls and he rode there, right on the edge, but with nothing happening. He couldn't breathe and he was sitting up at an angle, all of his muscles of his stomach bunching, trying to will him over the edge, but it just didn't come. He couldn't come. He couldn't fucking come. With a gasp, he slumped back onto the table.

"Mr. Tennant. This is my table. I told you that."

"Oh, fuck." He was throbbing, his balls in agony, his cock aching for release. It was all he could think about, it was his world, his everything. He throbbed like a machine in his pain.

"In fact, from now on, I don't want you to speak unless I speak to you. Do you understand?"

"Ungghh." He arched against her hand, which was just draped over him. Please, he thought in his head, pleading.

"Mr. Tennant?"

"Yes. Yes. I won't speak unless you speak to me, first."

"And you won't touch me unless I give you permission?"

"Yes. Anything.", and he meant it. Literally anything.

"Good."

Through his lidded eyes, he couldn't see her, but Marcus knew that Rubina was smiling. He could feel it, honestly feel it. She slipped her hands back around him, cupping his balls and forming the ring exactly as before, and started once more. Within thirty seconds he was on the verge a third time, pushing through the ring, doing more than half the work himself. He could feel that building, finally, and rammed his ass into the table, even his own motion too much, and Rubina circled her way down this cock the last half and inch until he he started to come. As he hit that limit again, the world exploding through him, he again felt the two fingers, pressing hard.

Marcus couldn't help himself and he burst out, "Nooooo."

The reaction was swift.

"Mr. Tennant!", she jammed her fingers into him again, harder, and again he rode the edge of the knife, so close, so agonizingly close, but just unable to slide over the precipice, his skin raw, sweat starting to bead on his forehead and lip. His jaw worked, wordlessly.

She leaned close, her voice raw and angry and whispering, "You agreed not to speak. This will not go unpunished again. Would you like me to leave you like this, with your hands tied underneath the table, while I deal with my other clients for the day? I have, you know, and a grown man, a trader at one of the firms downtown, actually cried he was in so much pain."

Marcus was beyond thought, beyond even words, and so all he could do was shake his head. He was limp, beaten, just wanting to make it through this ordeal.

As Rubina pulled away, she yanked on his arm, pulling him up, off the bed, where he almost lost his balance he was so weak and disoriented. She spun him around, with him unable to resist, and sat him down on the chair. As he sat, exhausted but still on the edge, thrilling, she stripped down the pants of her scrubs and he could see her legs, so dark brown in the dim light as to be almost black, but with a myriad of tiny little white scars criss-crossing them, from the middle of the thighs down.

"Yes, this is what my husband did. Razors, where no one would see. I wanted to kill him but in my culture, divorce is bad enough. People die for divorce back in India. When I talked about the phoenix, it was because I knew. The day I walked out on him was the day I was reborn, Marcus. Reborn. Do you get it?"

Marcus nodded.

"And this is what you need to be, is reborn. What you were has been polluted, though it was fine in its own way. The new Marcus will be fresher, cleaner, more controlled. In a manner of speaking, I'm your mother, which is something we'll have to talk about in another session."

She stepped forward as she said this, straddling him and dropping down onto his cock. As he slid into her, grateful for the heat and the wetness, she grabbed his hair and pulled his head back over the top of the chair, slipping her mouth onto his neck. With that, she started to rock.

"I have three other men like this. You are not the only one and you will not be the only one. Do you understand?" As she was saying this, she bit him, marking around his neck like a collar, each bite making him wince. He nodded, his chin hitting the side of her face.

"Excellent. You won't forget me again, Marcus Tennant. Never again."

And with that, she took him over the edge, both of them coming together in gasps, her mouth finally moving up to his, kissing him, and as they burst open, like a nova, the chair creaking and groaning with their motion, he felt release, a release bigger and larger than the physical one, something within him snapping altogether.

Broken.

And yet free.