The Master Djinn Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In order for me to be truly brought into this world, you had to pass the last part of your test. On the piece of parchment, it indicated the coordinates of this location. On it, three words appeared: Bravery, courage and finally sacrifice. You had to demonstrate each of those three qualities in order to release me. As you know, by my presence here, you succeeded."

She was so close to him, that he could feel her hot breath gracing the front of his face. Just her presence had given him a Hardon; now his dick was so hard, it was starting to hurt. Tony shifted slightly in the bed, and finally was able to speak to her.

"So if you're a djinn, does that mean you can grant any wish I ask of you? Do I only have three wishes?"

Before she answered his questions, she moved her mouth to his neck, and started to kiss it, slowly and sensually. It was taking everything he had to not just take her into his arms and ravage her right then and there.

"If I was a normal djinn, or sex genie, I would tell you no. I would tell you that you cannot grant any wish, and that they had to be sexual in nature."

She moved her mouth to the other side of his neck and continued to kiss him. She stopped after a minute of doing this and looked up and into his eyes.

"But I am a master Djinn, I can grant any wish you may desire. The only things I cannot do is tamper with a person's free will or grant your wish to kill someone with my magic. Apart from that I am at your disposal.

By this time Tony was sweating, he had never in his life been turned on so much before. In fact, he had been so paranoid of staying hidden; he decided that he could not trust anyone but himself. This paranoia is the reason why he was still a virgin. Without thinking Tony made his first wish. "Oh god, I wish I could just feel your sweet warm lips wrapped around my throbbing cock."

A smirk came to her lips and winked at him "your wish is my command master."

Tony felt a slight tingling in his mind, and suddenly both his and her clothing disappeared. She moved her mouth to his chest and started to kiss it. She moved over to his right peck, then over to his left peck. While she was doing this, she brought down her hips, placing her ass on his legs. Her slick pussy rested on the top side of his dick; as she sat down, she forced it to lay across his stomach.

Tony was desperately doing everything he could not to blow his load. He did not want to ruin everything before things even got started. He was quickly beginning to realize that he was fighting a losing the battle.

Just by the feeling of her pussy against his dick, he could tell that she was equally as turned on as he was. Before he could say anything, she continued to kiss his chest before sliding further down his body.

They were both sweating at this point; just from the friction of their two bodies rubbing against each other. Their breathing was coming out heavily now, with the occasional moan escaping their mouths.

He couldn't believe this was happening to him, this was something he had only dreamed about.

"Please" Tony said. "if you. Keep. This up. I am going. To cum." He was barely able to speak.

She looked into his eyes; it almost looked as if she was staring into his soul.

"Then cum for me"

She continued to slide down his body, until her mouth was level with his dick.

By this point he was on the edge of a massive orgasm. She moved her tongue to the tip of his pre cum soaked dick. She also noted the faint taste of her own juices on it. All she had to do was lick it once. That was all it took to send Tony over the edge. His legs shook violently and his dick twitched as the first spurts of his seed started to shoot out of his dick. Without a word, she opened her mouth just before, and stuck her head down. His dick sunk in-between her sweet hot lips and he cummed inside of her mouth. His eyes grew wide as he saw her take his entire length in one fell swoop.

Tony's eyes rolled into the back of his head. His orgasm seemed to take over his entire body and he blacked out.

A few seconds later Tony regained consciousness. His mind was still reeling from the mind blowing orgasm he just had. What amazed him even more was she barely did anything!

He slowly opened his eyes and looked down at his beautiful genie. He could see her licking up any stray cum that may have escaped her mouth. He looked into her eyes, and saw raw lust inside of them.

"Oh fuck me" Tony said "I wish I could cum 10 times more." Again Tony made a wish without thinking about it.

Her eyes lit up at the sound of his words. A tingle crossing his mind once again. "Your wish is my command master"

At the end of those words. He could feel as his dick suddenly engorged with blood once again. Now it seemed to be even harder than it was before. He looked down at her and had a better idea. He took her head in his hands and urged her to come up; so that they were once again seeing each other eye to eye. Her cheeks were red and flushed.

From the look she gave him, it looked like she could come at any moment herself. Her heavy breathing further confirming his suspicions. For the first time in his life he moved his mouth over to another woman's. Not just anyone, but the most perfect woman in the world.

Their lips met and the two of them engaged in a steamy hot kiss. Both of them had never kissed anyone before so it was a new experience for the both of them. The kiss at the beginning was sloppy to say the least but they didn't care. The burning passion and lust emanating from the both of them made up for it; making the whole situation even hotter.

Tony opened his mouth first and pressed his tongue against her lips. She got the cue and opened her own mouth. His tongue slipped inside of hers and soon their tongues were doing a dance around each other.

He was the first one to break from the steamy kiss the two of them shared. They were both heavily panting now; their bodies covered in sweat.

"I am embarrassed to admit this, but I am still a virgin"

Her eyes lit up at his words and a big smile came to her lips. She moved her lips over to his ear, and whispered into it. As she did so, her breasts pressed down against him, slipping around from the sweat.

"So am I, let's lose our virginities together."

For the first time since he woke up in his room and saw her, he hesitated.

"Wait?! You're a virgin?!" He said disbelievingly.

She moved her head back up so that she could once again look into his eyes. "Yes, I would only give my virginity to my one true master. I have waited millennia for that one true person to come." She giggled at her own joke. Tony smiled back to her, realizing her little joke she made.

His mouth turned into an O as her words sunk in. she had waited for so long, keeping herself pure just for him

"Wow" was all he could say.

Before he could say more, she slid her slick body down his. Their sweat making this task really easy, he could now feel her ass cheeks wrap around the side of his dick.

"Oh god, I want you in me!" Tony said loudly.

She looked into his eyes, once again he could see the look of pure lust in them.

"Then take me. For I am yours."

Tony grabbed her ass cheeks, and pulled her up a bit. As he did so, she reached behind herself and lined his dick up to her slick oozing opening. Tony lowered her slowly until the tip was resting at the opening of her vagina. A moan escaping both of their lips as he did so.

He did not know much about the female anatomy. He was so hot and horny however that he could not resist the urge no longer. Finally he impaled her down and onto his shaft.

"AHH!" she let out a small scream of pain. If she had not been on top of him in this way, he would have seen a little blood come out as well.

This made him stop, even though his dick was all the way inside of her. "What? Did I hurt you? Oh GOD! I am so sorry!"

After the initial pain of her hymen breaking dispersed; the intense pleasure she had been experiencing before come back in a flash. The thought of someone finally joining with her made her go over her own edge. Her pussy walls clenched around his dick, and Tony was sent over the edge for the second time. His seed exploded inside her willing pussy; it eagerly sucked his cum up into her womb.

"Oh fuck Caroline!!" with those words, he sealed the bond between the two of them..

It was at this point where everything went strange. Their visions started to slowly fade away; their consciousness's drifting into a void. But without them knowing it, the two minds met somewhere in the middle. Once they met, they combined with each other for a split second. For the two of them however, it seemed like an eternity.

Their fates were now intertwined with each other's; nothing could separate the bond the two of them now shared. As soon as their fates were sealed, the two spirits separated.

Tony slowly opened his eyes and stared back at her. He noticed that her own eyes were slowly opening as well. He could still feel his dick still rock hard inside of her searing hot pussy, which seemed to still be spasming around his length.

"What. What just happened?" he briefly remembered her screaming out in pain, but he could see the tears running down her face. Tony was concerned that he had done something wrong; even with the way the two of them were now.

She seemed to read his thoughts. Or maybe she actually did and brought her right pointer finger up to his lips.

"SHHHH" she said "don't worry, you did nothing wrong. We are now bound for the rest of eternity. As long as one of us survives, we will never die." A big smile comes to her face, the tears stopped at this point. She removed her finger from his lips, and wiggle her hips, sending a shiver down his spine as she did. This elicited a moan from the both of them.

"You. You mean I am immortal just like you are?" he asked, shock clearly forming on his own face.

"Yes you are. When you broke my hymen and made us cum, the first part of our bond was complete. But something unexpected happened that made our souls bound together. You named me just as we came."

"Wait, wait, wait, wait and wait" he said "I named you? I don't..."He thought back to when he entered inside of her forcefully. He vaguely recalled him calling her Caroline. "I called you Caroline... but that doesn't mean anything. Don't you have your own name?"

She just shook her head and planted a firm kiss on his lips. "No, I was just called the nameless one. Or master Djinn. I did not have a name."

Tony moved his hands and placed them on her firm round and perfect ass. He gave them a gentle squeeze, which elicited a moan from Caroline. Tony was more of an ass man than a tit man, however her perky DD breasts with big nipples made his mouth water.

He didn't want to lose the heat the two of them were currently sharing and started to slowly pull his dick out of her. She let out a disappointed sigh, wanting to feel her depths filled with his wonderful dick. It took everything for him to continue to pull out until just the tip was left inside of her.

Tony was starting to realize that he was getting physically tired, even though he had a raging hard on. Caroline looked into his eyes, and just smiled at him. An idea started to form inside of his head. Caroline, had said that she could grant any wish that he wanted right?

"I wish that I had unlimited stamina"

Her eyes became wide, and an evil grin crossed her face. She stuck out her tongue and licked her lips. "Your wish has been granted master"

He could feel another tingling in his mind, and suddenly felt the pain in his muscles start to fade away. She suddenly felt like a doll in his arms and also felt like he could run a marathon without breaking a sweat. If he had looked at his body when his wish was granted, he would have noticed the fat he had acquired over his body melt away and be replaced with lean muscle instead.

He could not wait any longer, he plunged his dick once again into her hungry depths. As he thrusted his dick inside of her, they both yelled out in pleasure as they both experienced a heightened sense of pleasure. Not only did Tony and Caroline feel their own pleasures, but they could now also feel the pleasures of their partner. For example, Tony felt himself plowing inside of her soaking wet depths, but he could also feel the sensation of being penetrated into, and the feeling her pleasure. It took all of Tony's and Caroline's willpower to just not have an orgasm with the first thrust.

Through the intense pleasure, he started to rhythmically thrust in and out of her pussy, however with the added sensations, Tony was quickly losing the battle. He could also feel Caroline's own climax fast approaching.

Just as he was about to blow his load inside of her Tony said "I wish we could both hold back from our orgasms for 10 minutes." He said this as quickly as he could.

If he had waited a single second more, they would have both had an orgasm. He felt the tingling sensation in his mind once again and suddenly was left on the cusp of blowing his load.

Tony started to plow his dick in and out of her over and over again. They were both moaning heavily and sweat was dripping off the both of them now. Caroline lifted her sticky body off of his, a squelching sound accompanying it. With his dick still inside of her she went onto her knees. Starting to fuck him cow girl style.

"Oh fuck Tony! I need to cum so badly!" she screamed out, now bouncing up and down on his dick.

Through his pleasure hazed mind, Tony thought of another wish. "I wish for a thick, long dick one that you can barely handle." He said through heavy breaths.

A tingle ran through his mind, and he could feel his dick engorge inside of her. Becoming thicker and longer. It was hard to tell exactly how big it was, since it was buried deep inside of her now. But at the base of his dick, he could see it was at least 3 and a half inches wide. He could now feel his dick ramming against her womb every time she fell down onto his dick. It was just long enough now to reach her womb, but there was still a little more of his dick sticking out.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" She kept screaming over and over again. Her head waving from side to side. Sweat, flinging off of her as she did so.

"Oh Caroline!" Tony screamed back, the pleasure was so intense now that he could think of nothing else but the pleasure the two of them were now sharing.

By the time the 10 minute mark came. All that could be heard was wet slapping sounds as their bodies hit each other. Caroline's hands clasped her own breasts, and her fingers squeezed her nipples. Tony had grabbed her hips once again, now guiding her up and down his dick. He felt that if he didn't, she would collapse.

Finally the moment came. The buildup inside of his balls was excruciating for him, and by extension her as well. If it had not been for the intense pleasure the two of them were having, it would have been extremely painful. Tony slammed his dick into her one last time, as he felt his balls unload a torrent of his cum into her. His dick slammed against her womb, and managed to penetrate it as wave after wave of cum exploded inside of her.

"AHH!" They both yelled in unison as the most intense orgasm overtook the both of them. Their bodies shaking from the intensity of it. After what seemed like a lifetime, the stream of cum leaving him started to subside into a trickle, and soon stopped all together. Even with his unlimited stamina, Tony felt completely exhausted.

Caroline collapsed on top of his body and the two of them just lay there like that, covered in sweat from head to toe in the afterglow of their orgasms. Tony could feel Caroline body shake in mini orgasms still for a few more times before they finally settled down, and with his dick still rock hard inside of her, they both fell asleep cuddled in each other's embrace.

12