Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
in my opinion

cece, i have to agree with c_from's comment for the first chapter of this series. This storyline needs to provide some background for each of the major characters. Why does Master and Miss Cherry's characters, act the way you have written to this point?

In addition, you need to amplify the background society they are living in. A good example is why doesn't pet volunteer her birth name? Was she raised in a slave creche and never had a name?

Why does this society permit chattel slavery? As a rude generalization, technological societies would not permit human slavery, as a waste of National resources.

While Civilized societies use slaves in place of technology. The most fundamental and classical definition of a civilized person is that they own human slaves.

How about trying to resolve that contradiction of your story. I propose an advanced technological society that conscripts and forcefully train/educate all citizens to their maximum potential.

This leaves the problem of who is going to be the sex service providers? Immature Citizens who fail to live up to national needs or social standards, would lose status and be reduced to becoming sex slaves?

Alternatively: designated slave creches would breed and train persons to be slaves. As an underclass available for hormonal relief for the citizen caste?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous