All Comments on 'The Master Serum Ch. 01'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well

T'was a nice start :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
awesome

excellent start to what should become good reading. big fan of sci-fi and mind control stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good start; but you went full retard.

This is the apocalypse. You are engaging in mind control. WHO defines what or what age is "legal"?

These are men who desire sexual subjugation and the sexual submission of every available female, why would "18" be the magic number? Why not 17? Or 16 or 12 or even younger? In the apocalypse, there is no legal age and especially if you believe in a mind control serum that would give 100% dominance over any female.

In other words dear author, you can't tell me that men who would abuse, dominate and mentally destroy would care about what age is legal. You think criminals care how old their victims are? You think drug dealers and pimps have a "legal age limit"? Fuck no.

So if you are concerned about what's legal, then it's only in the confines of the restriction of the website and if you can't be consistent in your story, then I'm not going to waste my precious time reading a story that pisses me off.

JCBelerenJCBelerenabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re: "Well" and "Awesome"

Thank you a ton for the support!

JCBelerenJCBelerenabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re: "Good start; but you went full retard."

Thank you for your impassioned response. Your time is indeed precious, and I would agree that you should spend it elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thanks

Nice story

C_frommnC_frommnabout 6 years ago
Good Story

I like the way You told Anon. to Shove It. I figure if you got a Complaint at least be willing to Say it and leave yourself open for Criticism. I Think Anon. should be turned off so People have to make up a Name if Nothing Else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great job!

Looking forward to reading another one of your amazing stories.

Jonx178Jonx178about 6 years ago
These stories are very familiar

I have read all of you're stories and I know I have read them in the past so I just wonder where they've come from did you have another account in the past?

JCBelerenJCBelerenabout 6 years agoAuthor
Re: "These stories are very familiar"

Hmm... That's an interesting sensation for you to have had because I've never posted them anywhere before. Unless you've read my stories on Amazon then you wouldn't have seen them in the past.

Unless you have a superpower where you can read stories in the future. In which case I am quite envious because I would want to know what happens in the next Game of Thrones book!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very good, continue it please!

I liked this story, i hope you make it a bit larger next time

newfield1981newfield1981almost 6 years ago
Re: The Catch

Having read your other stories I'm confident this is also going to be a great story. My only complaint is to your promise of releasing "The Catch" in a few days when it has been a few months. Are you giving up on this story? I hope not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really enjoyed it

You forced me to use my imagination in the story breaks. Fill in the blanks.

ereaderlereaderlabout 4 years ago
Great start...

I still sense something different about stella, looking for the rest of the series.

MRPapagiorgioMRPapagiorgioalmost 4 years ago
Eagerly waiting for the sequel to the master serum

Would love to get a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Looking Forward to The Sequel

Great start to your new Series. Looking forward to it. Thanx for the Read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
awesome

I love this story, please continue the series, I'd love to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@JCBeleren: What happened? You did NOT continue the story. In your Afterword you said it'd be "The Catch." I looked under your story submissions for a "The Catch," or perhaps "The Master Serum Ch. 2 The Catch." Did NOT see it. ??? - what happened.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

definitely needs a follow-up

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

Too bad we don't get to read more as it seemed to have great potential. It is a very well thought out and written story. I definitely looked forward to reading more of your work, alas only one left I haven't read. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
4628 Followers
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...