The Master Serum Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,622 Followers

"Yesss," she sighed, her hand sliding up and down on my cock, leading me closer and closer to her ready entrance. I could feel the heat and desire emanating from her center, her every desire focused in a single point.

Whether it was the serum or her genuine desire, I was too far gone to care. I grunted and thrust inside of her, her warmth and wetness wrapping around me in a tight embrace. Every woman felt different, and I reveled in the novelty of her body. She arched back, arcs of ecstasy spiking through her.

"Wait..." her voice was thick with desire, but suddenly there was conflict in her eyes. She realized what was happening — if she came before she was able to fight off the effects of the serum her mind would be gone and her will would be mine.

I smiled, baring my teeth in a grin as a lightbulb turned on in my mind and I realized I wasn't sorry in the least for what was happening. My momentary surge of guilt was gone. How had I ever thought of giving this up?

I pinned Stella to the bed by her wrists, speeding up the rhythm of our coupling.

"Wait..." she murmured again, but more weakly. I could see the light behind her eyes flickering as physical bliss overwhelmed her desire for freedom.

I kissed her again, and sparks danced between us as our lips met. Her body moved beneath mine — not resisting, encouraging. I stared into her starry blue eyes as I gauged the struggle that raged behind them. My fingers left her wrists and tangled in her hair, her hands coming to my waist and gripping me tightly, pulling me closer.

Faster and faster we moved, the sensations of our bodies only enhancing the battle of wills that took place between our interlocked gaze. And then, with a shudder, Stella came, her body clenching and unclenching beneath me as she rode the waves of pleasure. Her eyes closed as bliss overcame her and I slowed, waiting.

Then, her eyes opened wide as she thrust back against me, her hips moving with desperate energy. They were bright, eager and... Obedient. "Yes, sir..." she gasped. "I'm yours. Completely..."

* * *

The Master Serum series will be continued in The Catch, coming out in a few days. To keep up to date with my stories as soon as they're published, you can follow me here on Literotica.

Thank you so much for reading, and leave a comment or vote if you're so inclined. Your comments are my oxygen, so please let me know your thoughts. Even just a simple, "This was great!" makes my day.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,622 Followers
12