All Comments on 'The Master Swim Team Ch. 08'

by cubscou88

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
TeenTopTeenTopabout 5 years ago
No hide-and-seek

This is the first chapter of the The Master Swim Team series that I have read and I must say I'm overwhelmed. It's so nice to see the awakening Dennis and his caring father Bill having sex side by side. Most parents nowadays are sympathetic to their sons sexual needs. My (single) mother always encouraged me to bring my fuckbuddies to our house. And when I was 16, she allowed me to join my friends at the weekly meetings of the Daddies Club where we opened our holes for their fathers.

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 5 years ago
Learning by doing

Adult-youth stories like this are so intriguing, because they deal with the most important question: How is the art of sex passed on to the young generation, how does a boy get introduced to gay intercourse? Though nearly all boys are well informed through porn videos, they need the guidance of experienced men. This chapter shows what a difference caring adults make.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

How lucky gay boys are in this era! They grow up without feeling ashamed of their orientation and learn to practice gay sex without any restraints. Our young generation's free life style reminds one of the classic culture of Greece and Rome.

TeenTop, can you tell us what pleasures awaited the boys in the Daddies Club?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This entire series is so hot.

I wish there was an incest scene though. Seemed like the past chapters were leading into it.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

I usually hate incest or incest-adjacent stories but yeah, this is hot as fuck. You’re a great writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercubscou88@cubscou88
Just a young bi guy looking to share some stories. Hope you like them. If you do like the stories (or even if you don't), please send comments through the feedback feature. I can't give a response the other way.