All Comments on 'The Matchmaker'

by parkk84

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Outstanding

You've out done yourself have always love a great mom son love story.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 14 years ago
wow great one

really enjoyed it, plz do the "tit-fucking" part a little bit more detailed

<3 tit jobs :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hot

I loved reading this story. I got rock hard and had to come back a second time to cum to it.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 13 years ago
^__^

Good story. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucking his own mother can drive a boy crazy

What's it like when a son and his mom are in a regular motherfucking relationship? Paula gives us a good idea when she blurts out about her boy, "Yeah, but the old Curtis never stopped me while I did the laundry to have sex on the dryer," Paula laughed, blushing." When the truth sinks into the son's mind that he has total, unlimited access to the same cunt he came out of, he goes a little whacky. He fucks his mother bending her over the kitchen counter, pushing her up against the wall, climbing on top of her in her bed, fucks her in the bathroom at the mall, outside on the lawn at night, in the backseat of the car. He interrupts dinner to fuck her, interrupts her taking a pee in the bathroom, takes her into a darkened room at a party to fuck her. He fucks her when she comes through the door after the beauty parlor before she even takes her coat off, fucks her in the middle of watching TV, and fucks his mother on top of the dryer while she's doing the laundry. The boy just cannot wait to shove his hard young cock up between his mother's legs. If it were up to him, he'd have his cock clamped permanently up his mother's cunt, like with superglue. At his age, the boy's a nonstop semen producing machine, and his one aim in life--generous son that he is--is to give his semen to his beloved mom. Right up his mother's warm wet ever-loving twat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
PAULA AND CURTIS

WELL DONE! PERFECT ENDING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wow

Fantastic story. Five stars.

What happend to you ? I wish you come back and write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Liked it but it was kind of tame in the sex department

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Well written story. Erotic, romantic love story with a perfect ending. Based on the mother's sexual and marriage history, this was the perfect story. I gave it a 5 star rating. Please continue writting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous