All Comments on 'The Mayor's Corruption'

by AgeHimself

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TheTalkManTheTalkManalmost 13 years ago
Very Good

I enjoyed this story alot. To be honest, it reminded me of my stories. I think you would enjoy the stories I wrote. So check them out. I will read through all your stories and keep an eye on any stories you write in the future. Good work.

kuellarkuellaralmost 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved the story, love how playful yet powerful she is. I think this story has great potential and I'd love to see more of Sarah and the Mayor in future.

Great work, keep writing!

OnlyaFantasyOnlyaFantasyalmost 13 years ago
Well

Seduction and corruption are great but it would have been better if he was married to someone else when she came to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nicely done

Great story, and I'm happy to see a Vargas fan doing some writing -- I hope you'll keep on writing about those gorgeous, conniving, not-afraid-to-drug-or-hypnotize-their-target women, and the men they manipulate into helpless puddles of desire

vargas111vargas111almost 13 years ago
Well Done

Nice theme and a point to the seduction and sex domination.

vargas111vargas111almost 13 years ago
Continue

A continuation is needed to show her doing to him what she promises at the end of this chapter. But, hopefully double-crossing her clients, too. She can have a secret sex-slave who is a reforming mayor before she retires him to take care of the babies while she goes into politics.

karen90karen90almost 13 years ago
Excellent!

This is so hot. Any story that realistically shows women enjoying sex without being called medieval terms like "slut" are 5 stars in my book. Please continue with this wonderful work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

A very good story. Extremely wholesome. He gives up his free will and in return she becomes his loyal and loving wife that will give him many children and much sex. There's not really a downside here, sure organized crime exists but that's better than a power vacuum for gang warfare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horrible writing. Tons of spelling errors and run on sentences. I read the first page and could not read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous