All Comments on 'The Mbayo Clinic Ch. 03'

by Memphisto23

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

Definitely a good read. It was hot. It was sweet in the end too. A tiny bit too sweet that they named the girls after those two women :) but...overall a great story. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
One of the best stories I have read.

Part 1,2 and 3 touched my heart and I guess I am just a softie. I love the way they named their twins after the two lovely women that helped them have a family.

donkinkdonkinkalmost 14 years ago
Thanks for a good story!

Keep up the good writing.

faithful101faithful101over 13 years ago
Fabulous!

I loved the three parts of this story! The story is loving and family-oriented. It contains some extremely erotic scenes, and these arise naturally, in the context of other non-sexual human events. The background story is much more than a feeble excuse to provide context for explicit sexual activity as happens in the great majority of erotic stories. The experience of reading this whole integrated story warms my heart as well as my sexual appetite. Thank you for making this experience possible!

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 9 years ago
Great Yarn !!!

Well written,nice to read a story without typos and basic spelling mistakes.And if a bit improbable well who's to say.Stranger things have happened.All in all a very well written and entertaining yarn.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Glad

Glad this silliness is at an end, finally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Distasteful is a kind description of this submission. There is a difference between crudeness and eroticism. Unfortunately, this distinction is not evident to the author.

faithful101faithful101almost 2 years ago
Terrific story!

I really enjoyed this story! Of course it exaggerates reality in many ways. But the author’s presentation is so skillful that he (or she? (I haven’t read the biography yet)) somehow convinced me to suspend disbelief and join him in this very seductive fantasy world. I became able to buy completely into the story and respond to it on its own plane of consciousness. I enjoyed it in much the same way as I enjoy a beautiful performance of the ballet Swan Lake, or a traditional child’s fairy tale, or even somewhat mythical movies like Field of Dreams, Bagger Vance, or even The Lord of the Rings, Spider-Man, etc.

So I thank the author for conceiving this story and sharing it with us on Literotica. Five stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous