All Comments on 'The Meaning of Life'

by risgrynsfisk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Were you high on drugs while you were writing this? Shit you yourself wouldn't understand what you wrote.Where the HELL was ROMANCE in this story? Didn't find any type of romance building up in the story.

Its in the wrong category.Don't post garbage in romance category and waste people's time

1 star.

dani_lrlmdani_lrlmabout 8 years ago
I liked the story very much,

Although I got lost when you abruptly switched from Lukas to Isabella.

I had to skip around a bit until I understood the connection.

Anyhow thank you for sharing your stories with us.

D.S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks

I really needed a story (adventure?) like this today. A rare one of a kind; not pretending to be what it is not. A tat, pierced, here-it-is free-for-all awesomeness.

cjslokicjslokiabout 8 years ago
confusing at first

Thanks for the story. I liked how Lukas and Isabella found the meaning in their lives and each other. Funny cameos too. 5/5 stars.

mitchawamitchawaabout 8 years ago
Bifercation.

A wonderful story bifercated between Luka (sp) and Isabella, and then meshed together into one. The characters were detailed with both strengths and weaknesses. You provided both inner thoughts and external actions. They came to know each other as employer and employee, but came together with their mutual love of the children, with her talents and his supportive understanding. This definitely is not a fuck story as many expect on this site, but it demonstrates that love is a relationship between two individuals with mutual wants and needs. Love does have a sexual component, but finally it is the building of a win win relationship between two people. A well written great story. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

GoesGruntGoesGruntalmost 5 years ago
Hmm

An interesting story, told well.

Unfortunately, for me at least, Isabelle wasn't at all likable.

mitchawamitchawaover 3 years ago
Confusing

An interesting story with a confusing plot. I wasn't always sure who was talking or being active. However, it was a weird love story. people drifting in and out, conversation, and music, poetry, and prose, multiple conceptions, fabulous wealth, a never-finished garden, loving children, and finally, the two protagonists gently finding each other. An expected, happily ever after ending. Well written, with a flair for finding the correct word.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous