The Measure of a Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even so," Marybeth said, "I bet it would be funny if Bill was back here with no shorts on." Both girls laughed as Marybeth used the hand in the waist of my shorts to tug them down a bit while I shifted my hips and waist as much as I could with my hands around Becky's neck. Marybeth managed to pull my shorts and underwear down a few inches, stopping after she had the waist midway down to my knees, leaving my cock and balls completely exposed to the girls. Some of the candies they'd stuffed in there fell out and bounced down onto the wooden deck of the porch, making a sound as they bounced off the wooden porch. Both girls giggled as they still held onto my cock. One of Marybeth's hands went back around my waist, where she pinched my butt cheeks, giving each of them a good squeeze.

"You have a firm butt," Marybeth giggled.

Becky snaked a hand around my waist to feel my butt, too.

"Okay," I said, stopping my squirming. "That's enough, okay?" I tried to sound firm, but I think it came out a lot less confident than I had meant it to be.

"Aw," Becky said. "Come on, we're just having fun." She pulled my shorts back up into place, but neither girl let go of my cock, which was now starting to stir and grow due to their attention on it.

With my shorts pulled up and back into place, I felt a bit better. I only wished they'd leave me alone.

"Can I have that kiss now?" Becky asked. Not waiting for me to answer, she pressed her lips against mine. When our mouths came into contact with one another, Becky's lips parted. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and tangled with my own tongue.

I couldn't help myself at that point. I was getting aroused despite myself. I could feel my cock growing as Marybeth's tits pressed against my back, Becky's tongue explored my mouth, and both girls were playing with my cock.

"I think he's getting hard now," Marybeth said, fondling my cock. With both girls' hands in my shorts, I found it difficult to tell which hand was which. I could feel Marybeth's hand move around my torso and I'm pretty sure she grabbed Becky by one of her tits as Becky kissed me. This was a turn-on in itself. Within just a few more seconds, I found myself getting fully hard. Both girls seemed to appreciate my erection equally, although somewhat differently. My cock was no longer pointing downward at Becky. In it's erect state, it was now facing upward and pointing painfully in her direction, like some pussy-seeking divining rod. Now, I could tell the difference in the way Becky and Marybeth were treating my cock. Marybeth seemed more intent on fondling my balls and squeezing the base of my cock while Becky focused most of her attention on the head of my cock. She formed something of a fist that she was using to rub around on the head of my cock.

With my lips pressed against hers, I couldn't look down, but I could feel that Becky had formed a ring with her finger and thumb and was rubbing up and down on the head of my cock, putting most of her attention on the point where the head of my cock joined the shaft. I was as hard as I could get.

Becky was obviously experienced in jerking someone off in this position. I remember seeing her do this exact same thing with Jeremy at one of our trips to the lake as they sat in the back of Becky's van while Amy and I made out sitting across from them. There was no sign of Jeremy now, though. And I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be upset if he found out about this little adventure I was having with his girlfriend. He didn't seem to care about her in the least, and the way she was acting, I don't think she cared all that much about him, either. I felt a bit guilty at first, but then again, I had my hands tied and was actively resisting.

Becky pulled her lips away from mine and used the hand inside my shorts to pull them away from my body again. Our foreheads touched again as Becky looked downward again at the space between us, seemingly admiring the results of stroking me to an erection. I looked down, too. My stiff cock stood out straight from my body. Becky slid her hand underneath my cock, facing the palm upward. A single strand of precum oozed from my cock and into the palm of Becky's hand. Marybeth's hand moved back and out of the way. Apparently, Marybeth knew that Becky had stopped and was looking at my cock. With Marybeth's hand out of the way, Becky had an unobstructed view of my manhood at it's fullest. She was looking at all of me.

"I don't know," Becky said. "I don't think you look small at all."

"Small?" I croaked back at her.

"Jeremy said you were super small and that he was way bigger," Marybeth added. I know Becky had already said that just a few minutes earlier, but I was now getting the idea that they had only pulled their little trick as a way to find out for themselves.

"I don't think so," Becky said. "You don't look small to me," She rolled her fingers around the shaft of my cock, appearing to examine it.

"Let me see," Marybeth said, reaching back down to grip my cock with her hand. Even though she couldn't see from that angle, she appeared to be conducting an examination of her own, measuring me with her fingers.

Becky and I made eye contact again. I saw her crack a smile again, too. She had a devious side that I'd rarely seen before now, but I would come to see it again in the future.

"You like that, don't you?" Becky asked, looking into my eyes. I gritted my teeth. "I bet you could cum, couldn't you? Marybeth, do you think we can make him cum?" She said over my shoulder.

"I don't doubt it," Marybeth agreed. "You already know he cums really fast."

"What?" I said. "Why do you say that?"

"Amy told us," Becky said.

"Do you guys tell each other EVERYTHING?" I couldn't believe it. I knew the few times Amy and I had had sex, I had finished pretty quick, especially the first time we were together, but I'd gotten better at it since thing, but still quick.

"Just the most interesting details," Becky admitted.

"I can't fucking believe it!" I said.

Marybeth was stroking my cock now. This time, she was stroking it from the base all the way to the tip, slowly and lightly. Becky looked down at Marybeth's handywork.

"Like you guys don't talk about our bodies?" Becky asked. She was right, of course. "Like the comment about my tits?" She squeezed my balls and gritted her teeth playfully as she said the word "tits." This caused me to flinch, even though it wasn't painful.

"Okay," I said. "Don't get carried away."

"You don't like it when I say TITS?" Becky gripped my balls again, this time a tiny bit harder. She still didn't squeeze them hard enough to cause any pain, but I flinched again anyway.

"Maybe I should try it?" Marybeth said, slipping her hand off my cock and onto my balls. Becky made room with her hand by shifting to my cock now. "Tits!" Marybeth said playfully, squeezing my balls. Of course, I flinched again. The girls snickered.

"Okay!" I said. "That's enough, okay?"

"Nah," Becky grinned. "We don't want to hurt you." Becky looked back down at my cock as she fondled it up and down with her fingers. "Check it out," She said.

I looked down, too. Marybeth's hand was on my balls, rolling them around in her hand while Becky slowly stroked my cock. I have to admit, despite not having any control of the situation and being pretty much hostage to the two girls, I was hard and really turned on.

"I thought you'd cum by now," Becky sounded a little disappointed. "Marybeth's dad is sure to be here soon and I wanted to see you cum first."

I thought I heard a car pull into the driveway, but I didn't say anything. I was torn between asking the girls to stop and having them just finish me off. Either way, I figured I was going to be in some kind of trouble.

"That might be my dad," Marybeth said. She didn't sound too concerned. She actually sounded like she might have been a bit excited by it. "Let's take his shorts off and leave him back here a while."

"Would that be fun?" Becky asked me. I was hoping she was joking. "I think that would be so hot. We'll take your shorts and leave you back here with just your shirt and shoes on and nothing to cover yourself with."

"Please don't," I said. I tried not to sound desperate.

"You can't go see him like this," Becky said, squeezing my cock momentarily before returning to stroking it. "What should we do?"

"I don't know," Marybeth said. "If that's my dad, I'd say we have about two minutes before he starts yelling for us."

"Yeah, but your mom is going to stick her head out that back window in about 30 seconds and start yelling for you," Becky suggested. "I thought you cum faster than this?"

"I..." I stammered. "It's all the pressure from the..." I didn't know what to say.

"Well, how about this then," Becky looked me in the eye as she stroked my cock. "I'm going to keep looking you right in the eye like this. I'm going to count backward from 10. If I get to ZERO and you haven't cum yet..."

I felt my cock convulse, like I was about to shoot a load already.

"If you haven't cum yet," Becky continued. "We're going to take these shorts off of you and take your underwear OFF," Becky was carefully annunciating her words. "Then, we're going to tie this rope to that hanging planter behind me," I looked, there was a sturdy hook protruding from the porch, "And leave you there with your cock hard like this until we finish talking to Marybeth's dad. Do you understand?"

I nodded my head. Becky smiled at me like she was stifling a laugh.

"I'm starting my countdown," Becky said. "You'd better cum before I get to zero. Here goes. Ten..." She maintained eye contact. I clenched my butt cheeks and bucked my hips forward. "Nine," She said. "Doing good," She continued to stroke my cock. "Eight, come on..."

"Oh, God," I said.

"Seven..." And that's as far as she got.

"Ungh!" I felt my knees buckle a bit. Becky's eyes widened in response as I shot a creamy load into her palm.

"Oh, you DO cum fast!" Becky said. "That little dick is powerful!"

I felt the orgasm shake me as my knees got weak and I continued to grunt, squirting my cum into Becky's hand. I don't know what did it more, whether it was Becky's hand on my cock, Marybeth's grip on my balls, or the two of them talking about my cock like that, but I had a great orgasm. My knees weakened and I knew I was putting pressure on Becky's shoulders with my arms, but she didn't seem to mind.

As quickly as it had began, the orgasm ended. Becky milked the last of the cum out of the shaft of my cock, then as my cock softened in her hand, she pulled her hand out of my shorts.

"Check out this trophy!" Becky said, holding her hand up next to my shoulder, showing how much of the cum she'd harvested from my cock.

"Ha!" Marybeth said. "That's a lot of man-milk!" I'd never heard this term before.

"I wish I could take it with me," Becky said. "Well, I can take a little of it." She held her open hand up to her face, then licked a small amount of it, showing it to me glistening on her tongue before closing her mouth and appearing to savor the taste of it. "Okay, let's go see your dad," She swiped her hand down my sleeve, wiping my cum onto my shirt.

"Aw, man," I said. I thought that last part was a bit uncalled for, but then, the whole incident had been. "What about my hands?"

Becky ducked her head, allowing me to move my arms away from her neck, then started untying me. At least they were doing that. I could feel my cum soaking into my skin and my underwear. I only hoped it wasn't leaving a stain on the front of my shorts.

After the girls untied me, I rubbed my wrists where the rope had been.

"No hard feelings, I hope," Becky said.

"Yeah, sorry about that," Marybeth agreed. "I hope we didn't hurt your feelings or anything."

"Uh, no," I said. "But, could I ask you two to keep this a secret?"

"Which part?" Becky asked.

"The whole thing!" I said.

"Are you worried that it might get out about the size of your dick?" Becky asked. "If that's it, I'll just say you have a normal dick. Okay?"

"No," I said. "The whole thing. I mean, this wasn't exactly right. And then, I'd have to explain to Jeremy and to Arnie."

"Eh, whatever," Becky said. "Sure, we'll keep it quiet, but it's going to cost you."

"Cost me?" I asked.

"Yeah, but don't sweat it," Becky said. "It's all in good fun."

From there, we went to talk to Marybeth's dad. It turned out to be nothing. He just wanted to see if I wanted to help him with some work on his house and something on some programming and he wanted Becky to give a message to her dad. Marybeth's dad noticed the rope marks on my arms, but if he noticed any stains on my shorts, he didn't say anything about it.

The next time I went out with the two girls was a group outing to the lake with those two and some other friends, but that's another story.

12