The Mediator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,053 Followers

"Ready to switch?" Amy asked. "I really need his cock."

"I hate to give it up but after seeing what happened to you with his tongue, I think that is something I need to try." Lauren did one more quick bob on my shaft before extricating herself.

I guess I didn't need to be here for that conversation.

Soon, my tongue was down Lauren's pussy, and Amy was riding hard on my pole.

"Oh, I needed this," Amy panted.

"I now know why you always are screaming at night. Not only does he have a great cock, but his tongue, wow, and his hands are always touching my body somewhere." Lauren shivered as I found her clit.

I bucked into Amy as hard as I could, and I explored Lauren thoroughly, gauging what she liked best. Soon, Lauren completely spasmed on my face. Since Amy was my first and only, I was surprised Lauren tasted differently. It was still delicious, and I did my best to lap it all up. Amy was like a woman possessed, and her shaking caused my explosion. The two girls collapsed to each side of me, each with a leg and an arm draped on my body.

Funny thing is, after that day, Amy and Lauren didn't fight anymore, but I was still in the middle.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,053 Followers
12