The Mediterranean Guesthouse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We chat some more and I find out that Julien is a manager in a construction company, and Christine works in a book store. I tell them about my work and where I live in Finland. They seem to find Finland really exotic place, which it is I guess for foreigners. They ask what they should try to see if they come to Finland and, after thinking about it I tell them that there are many things to see in Finland, but mostly it is the feeling of space and nature. There aren't so many people in Finland so in the countryside, the feeling of being on your own is something unique. Even in the national parks you can walk and not see anybody else for hours or even days. Lapland during winter is of course an experience, with the never ending darkness during mid-winter. Or the midnight sun in the summer, when the sun doesn't set at all.

It is already fully dark, but still the air is warm. Julien is still wearing only the towel. Already I feel like I have known Julien and Christine for longer than what it really has been, just some hours during these two days.

We are silent for a while. My thoughts suddenly return to what we are soon to experience. I hear Christine moving next to me and suddenly I am very conscious of her closeness. Her warmth seems to radiate and spread to my groin and I can sense which way all of our thoughts are now wandering.

'Christine had an idea earlier, didn't you Christine?', Julien says finally. 'There was something you wanted to do, wasn't there?'

Christine squirms on her lounger. I look at her as she is looking at her hands. She is blushing again, and seems to fight her inhibitions. Finally she clears her throat and says in a whisper 'Yes... I was wondering...Archie...if you would like to... take a bath with me...before we...you know...'

Bath. This was unexpected, but in a few seconds my mind imagines me alone in the bathtub with the divine Christine there with me, her breasts covered in soap foam, our hands venturing under the surface and exploring our bodies and my dick jumps to full attention. I take only a second to answer 'I would love to, Christine.'

She sighs in obvious relief, and as I watch Julien, he is smiling and looking at both of us. 'Well, you guys continue here, I will set up the bath for you.' and he stands up and goes to their room. I look at Christine, and she glances at me, smiling shyly, but then we both look into the darkness and in the silence of the night I can hear the bath start filling up.

We don't talk for a while. We are both too excited about what is happening soon, how our fantasy is coming true tonight. I see Christine's glass is empty so I offer to pour her more wine, and she gladly accepts, putting her hand on mine as I fill her glass, then fill mine. I look into her eyes as she says thank you, and I can see the spark and desire fill them. Julien still has not come back, and I gather all my courage and, setting down the wine bottle, I lean in slowly, and as I get closer, she raises her face to mine and slowly our lips meet in a kiss in the darkness of the terrace.

Her lips feel cool and soft and full with promise, and I can taste the wine on her lips, as after a moment her mouth opens hungrily and her tongue slips my lips as if teasing. We continue to kiss and I lay my hand on her bare shoulder, and I can hear her set down the glass and then I feel her hands on my shoulders, pulling me closer. The dark, warm evening and the world seems to fade away, as the whole universe suddenly seems to consist of those full lips kissing mine, and those eager hands exploring my body, and the feeling or her lithe body covered only by the thin dress.

A cough interrupts us, and Julien is standing next to us, now dressed in shorts and a shirt, and he is smiling as we break off and return to our seats.

'The bath is ready, my lady.', Julien says with a teasing voice.

Christine again looks at her husband in a mocking, yet smiling way, and, taking her wine glass, stands up, then holds a hand towards me. I don't need further encouragement. I take my glass and follow her, and I notice Julien looking at us with a smile and sitting down on the lounger.

I follow Christine to their room, and the sway of her hips under the thin dress is captivating. I almost cannot stop myself touching that thin waist and those perfect hips, but I manage to contain myself. Next to their bed, she stops, sets her wine glass on the night table and turns around, taking my glass and setting it next to hers. Looking at my eyes, she slowly raises her hands and opens the top button of my shirt, then slowly the next button, and the next. At this, she stops and her hands reach in my shirt and on my chest. I reach and put my hands on her hips as she lowers her gaze and her hands are moving on my chest and she takes in the feel of my chest muscles. She opens another button and another, and then grabs and pulls off the shirt. She then slowly lifts her hand to the straps of her dress and pulls one strap over the shoulder and lets it drop. I cannot resist but bend down and kiss her exposed neck as she slowly drops her other strap, and her dress falls down the floor. The most beautiful woman I have ever seen is standing in front of me, her lovely full breasts with the dark nipples inches away from my skin.

She now reaches for my shorts and, bending down, pulls them off. My cock jumps as it is freed from the constraints of the shorts. We stand closer and closer and lean in for another passionate kiss, with my dick hard between us, squeezed between us and pulsing with expectation.

Christine breaks off the kiss and smiles to me. 'Come.', she says and taking her glass, turns around, walking towards the bathroom.

I follow her to the bathroom, which is lit by four candles. The bathtub is full and there is foam on the water. If I thought Christine looked beautiful before, in the darkness of the bathroom, lit by candlelight, she looks like the goddess Aphrodite. She steps into the bathtub and gestures me to join her.

The tub is slightly small for two people, and our legs are a jumble, with her legs raised to my shoulders, and my legs on each side of her waist. My dick is right against her pussy, in the middle of her thighs. The soap makes our skin slippery. We giggle a bit as our limbs are touching ticklish places, and we smile at each other expectantly. I take her foot in my hand and massaging it and her calf, I can see she is enjoying this. I move to the other foot, and with it slippery with soap, I massage her foot soles and toes and she closes her eyes and sighs in pleasure. I move my hands up her legs and as they reach the inside of her thighs she is clearly breathing in deeper and deeper. I stop just short of her pussy and she seems slightly disappointed but then returns the favor by squeezing her thighs together so that my dick is tightly closed between her legs. She then starts to move up and down and the pleasure of having my cock massaged beneath the foam bath by those divine legs is soon forcing me to sigh in pleasure. The soft yet firm squeeze of her legs is driving me closer and closer to actually come under the water and after a minute I have to stop her moving. She smiles knowingly and releases my dick from the wonderful captivity.

Suddenly she rises and turns around, so that her back is toward me. Her narrow waist is just at the foamy water, and she has her hair up with a hairband. Her back is a beautiful smooth triangle, her delicate but yet quite wide shoulders narrowing down to the impossibly narrow waist. She is sitting in my lap, her butt is on my still hard cock. I reach out and my hands find their way on her stomach, and start to caress her slippery chest, reaching closer to her breasts.

As I finally, slowly and almost timidly reach my fingers to cup her breasts, she sighs in relief and pleasure and her mouth is on my ear as she leans her head back. 'Touch me there please Archie.', I can hear her, and I am happy to oblige. My right hand moves slowly down her stomach and arrives at her mound, I slowly tease her by circling her pussy lips but not touching them. My hand moves to the inside of her right thigh, then the left, then returning to her stomach, but not quite touching her pussy. I can feel her trying to raise her hips to meet the touch of my fingers, but I don't allow her the satisfaction just yet.

I continue this for a minute, and then with a long determined movement, I raise my right hand to her chin. 'Now.' I whisper and my right hand begins to move down, slowly but not stopping, inch by inch the fingers are creeping with smooth speed movement towards her waiting pussy. They pass the middle of her breasts, then her navel, and I can hear and feel her anticipating the next seconds as finally my fingers reach her pussy and my middle finger finds her clit and I can feel the moistness in her and, simultaneously biting her earlobe, I make just one movement with my finger and at that exact moment she instantly comes and her back arches and her shoulders press against my chest as she comes with an orgasm.

After a minute, her breath is slowing down, and she is landing down from the flight of pleasure. She turns and kisses me, and I can feel that she was satisfied, but in the kiss I can sense still more hunger, I can feel that her satisfaction was not yet complete. She still yearns for more. As do I.

We lull in the sweet afterglow of her orgasm, but after a minute, she turns around again so that her back is at the other end of the tub. 'Archie. That was wonderful.', she whispers. 'But I have another request for you.'

'What is it? Your wish is my command!' I say in a funny voice.

She smiles, and says 'Well, yesterday, when I first saw you... you know... without your clothes. I noticed that you are ... you know... you don't have any... you are completely... shaved.'

'Yes, I feel good about myself this way, I like to feel smooth.', I answer.

'Well, I was thinking... seeing you like that, it got me thinking. Maybe you would like me more... I would like...would you like to shave me?'

Talk about dropping bombs. The beautiful woman that I have just flicked into ecstasy, asks me to shave her pussy. This evening is not going anything like I imagined. It is way past anything I ever dared to imagine.

'Christine, I... you dont have to do this for me. You are so beautiful already.', I finally manage to answer after recovering.

'But I would like to try it, I have never been completely smooth down there before.'

'Christine, of course if you want, I would love to do it.'

'Great!' She whispers, and reaching back, she produces a shaving kit, and standing up, sits down on the edge of the bathtub. Her pussy is now inches away from my face, covered with soapy foam.

I get the razor, and leaning in, I touch her crotch and spread the foam and feel her smoothness. She really doesn't have a lot to shave down there, only the small patch of hair just atop her pussy. I carefully bring the razor closer and, stretching her skin, I start to shave Christine's pussy.

She sighs in pleasure as someone else than herself is using the razor on her most sensitive area. I work carefully, in slow, smooth motions, not applying a lot of pressure and moving the razor carefully, and working my fingers to stretch the skin or her pussy. I can feel her pussy juices as my fingers move around her.

In no time at all, I am all done and I splash a little water on her to reveal the totally hairless look of goddess in front of my face. I lean in and bring my face closer and give a gentle kiss on her totally bared pussy and she sighs in pleasure. I put down the razor and bring my hand to her pussy with my other hand on her waist, and kiss her down there more eagerly. She tastes divine, intoxicating, like water scented with the most precious perfume. My mouth presses on her pussy more deeply and suddenly I can feel her hand on the back of my head, edging me on, finding a common rhythm. I am licking the pussy of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, the woman who I fucked with my finger a moment ago, the woman whose pussy I shaved bare a minute ago. I bring the tip of my finger on her opening and as I keep licking, I slowly enter one finger inside her. She is dripping wet and I can feel her desire build again as she is grabbing my hair with more force and returning the movement of my finger each time I push it deeper inside her. A second finger joins the first and she cannot help it anymore but explodes on my fingers and face, I can feel her squirting her juices on my palm and my mouth as she grabs my hair almost painfully with both her hands and cries out.

After the tension leaves her, she falls back into the bath into my lap and we recover again from her second orgasm. 'Oh my god. Archie. That was wonderful. Thank you.', she says.

'That was my pleasure.', I answer truthfully.

'Now I owe you two orgasms.'

'Come on Christine, this is not a competition.'

'No it isn't. But anyway, I am going to make you come. In me. I want you in me. Now.'

Without more words, she stands up, dripping wet in front of me, grabs a towel, and gestures me to get out of the bath. She suddenly seems more bold and demanding, as if her two orgasms at my hands have let her find her inner strength and resolve. She proceeds to dry me up, and when I am dry, she takes another towel, and dries herself in while I am standing there in front of her. I take a sip of wine, as she finishes and leads us back to the bedroom.

Julien is now sitting in the chair in the bedroom, and the doors outside are closed. He has lit another two candles on both the night tables. Christine leads me out to the bed and pushes me to sit on the bed. My dick is hard and as Christine kneels in front of me, she takes my cock into her mouth and starts to lick and suck the tip of my penis as both me and her husband are watching eagerly. After a while, it is only Julien watching as I have to close my eyes for the pleasure and concentrate in not coming again into Christine's mouth.

She feels this and slows down and then stops her sucking, and then stands up. 'Please Archie, can you lie back on the bed, so that you have your back on the headboard?'

I follow her instructions, so that I am on the bed, almost sitting. My dick is hard and pointing up at the ceiling. Christine is standing next to the bed, her hungry eyes taking in my body and my eager cock. She glances quickly at Julien who is stroking his cock through the fabric of his shorts.

Removing the hairband, Christine gets onto the bed, her hair now open and flowing. She moves so that she is in top of me, her back to her husband, and facing me. Her hair is falling on my face as she reaches and kisses me. 'I want to ride you until you come into my pussy, Archie.', she says. She almost makes me come right there with just her whispering these words to my ear, but I want to make her wish come true. She moves slowly and positions herself on her knees so that my dick is ready to enter her pussy lips, and then she slowly lowers her hot, moist, tight hole on my swelling, pulsing dick until it is all buried in her.

I manage not to explode into her even though I am in seventh heaven with the sight of the beautiful figure above me, Christine's hair sweeping my chest and face. The she starts to move, up, and down, slowly. Each time my dick is completely outside her pussy and then she slowly lowers herself back so that her tight hole is squeezing the root of my cock. Each thrust is pleasure like I haven't ever felt before. She has her hands on my shoulders, feeling my shoulder muscles, then on my back with her fingernails clawing me, then on my chest, feeling my chest muscles and twisting my nipples. All the time she continues to ride me. Slightly increasing the speed, but slowly, teasingly slowly, as if knowing that if she would speed up too soon, I would come all too soon, spoiling her fun and her plans.

She reaches behind her back and I can feel her fingers caress my balls again, her fingernails squeezing my sacks and she pulls on my balls slightly, and then I can feel her finger explore further downwards, to my ass. I don't stop her, as I like women to touch me there, instead I pick up speed of my thrusts. She touches around my asshole with her fingers as she is riding my cock. Is this a signal? Does she also crave touch there? I move my hands on her ass and spread her ass cheeks wider as she continues to explore my balls and my ass.

She then turns around, with her back at me and her perfect butt in my total and uninhibited view. She leans forward and I am rewarded with a fine sight as I can see my dick go in and out her bare, shaved pussy. My cock disappears completely each thrust as she raises her pussy and slams it back down. She has her hands on my legs and continues to ride me at an ever increasing rhythm. I cannot remove my eyes from the sight as my cock fucks her tight pink hole and her small asshole is right in front of me. The sight is unbelievably erotic. I put my hands on her ass again and help her motions as she raises her ass up and down as we fuck in front of Julien's intent gaze. Slowly I now move my thumbs and spread her ass cheeks and she seems to like this. I move my hands closer to her asshole, and she just moans with expectation and picks up speed, so after a while I move one of my thumbs right on top of her hole as my dick keeps on pounding her pussy. She rewards me with a sigh of pleasure and resumes to pick up speed of her humping.

Encouraged, I spit on my thumb and start to revolve it around her anal opening as she continues to let out sounds that clearly show to me that she not only doesn't find this pleasurable, but has in fact yearned for such touch and just didn't want to ask me. I return each of her riding motions now with more feverish eagerness and we meet each others thrusts in perfect synchronization and I am pressing my thumb with more force inside Christine's butt.

Suddenly, she again turns around, facing me. She kisses me and whispers 'Later, Archie. I want you there later.'

I can't believe what I am hearing, but I can't really focus anymore as she keeps moving up and down on my dick and her breasts are bouncing in front of me, her nipples hard and her areolas large and dark. I lean in and suck her breasts and she sighs out in pleasure. From the corner of my eyes, I can see Julien is now naked and stroking his dick in faster and faster motions in the corner of the room.

Christine now leans back even further than before, with her hands on my legs, her head bent back toward the terrace doors. I can see her shaved pussy as my dick enters it again and again. I am close to coming now and I am sure so is she. She leans back more and more, impossibly far, with her knees bent almost to her butt now and I cannot see her head clearly anymore, only her breasts and her stomach. Her back now touches my legs as she is leaning so far back that her head is at the other end of the bed. I stand up a bit straighter leaning now to my hands.

Her legs are spread wide, my dick is entering her pussy as she cannot anymore ride me, I am fucking her as the best I can with her back on my legs, her knees bent totally, her head at the other end of the bed and her hands spread wide. She is still meeting my each thrust with all the motion she can generate in her awkward position.

I am wondering how long she can remain there, but we are very close to coming now, I am seconds away and from her excited moans she cannot be far either.

Suddenly I notice Julien standing up, and with his dick hard, and he walks to Christine's face. Standing up a bit again, I can see her opening her mouth eagerly, and slowly Julien sinks his dick in Christine's mouth as I am fucking her pussy. She is leaning back with her back on my legs and the edge of the bed, and her head is over the edge of the bed now, bent even more back. I can see Julien's cock enter her mouth deeper and deeper. Her throat is now bent to receive her husbands' dick completely and I can now see Julien push deeper and deeper into her mouth as I push deeper and deeper into her pussy.