The Mediterranean Guesthouse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julien touches her tits now with both hands, squeezes them together, and I can see his dick bulge Christine's throat with each deep throat thrusting motion, and the sight is too much for me. With a few final desperate thrusts, I feel my load start to come and I don't hold back, crying out as I shoot my cum inside Christine's pulsing pussy.

At this, Julien pulls out from Christine's mouth and his dick shoots incredible arc of cum on her tits and stomach, some of the load landing all the way on her pussy and my cock. Again and again Julien's dick shoots arcs and arcs of cum as I watch the load splash on Christine's breasts, stomach, pussy and my dick, which is still entering and exiting her pussy. Her pussy is now flowing from my cum and Julien's.

We recover from the orgasm, and help Christine from her, possibly uncomfortable position. The three of us lie on the bed, with Christine in the middle and me on one side, Julien on the other side.

'Did you like it, Archie?', she asks

'It was unforgettable.', I say truthfully. I think will probably never have sex like this again.

'Sorry, I was so selfish. I have had the fantasy to have two men like this for a long time, riding one, and then, on my back, having Julien fuck me in the mouth like he did. I hope you liked it too.'

'You can be sure I did like it. A lot!', I answer.

'Good!'

We lie in the bed some more, and then Christine stands up and says she wants a shower.

'But, don't disappear yet, Archie. I promised you something.'

At this, my dick seems to jump a little. Incredible. After coming only moments earlier, I seem to have soon recovered, maybe for a new round. What was this promise she is talking about?

We can hear Christine in the shower, and we stay with Julien on the bed. I don't know really what one is supposed to say to a man after fucking her wife in front of him. I just congratulate him that he is one lucky man to have such a wife. 'I know, I am the luckiest man alive!', he answers. I could maybe disagree with him right now, I feel pretty lucky myself.

Christine emerges from the shower, fresh and smelling of bath gel. She jumps back to the bed, between Julien and me. She is on her knees in front of us, and her hands start to move up our legs to reach for our cocks under the sheets. I can already feel my dick is halfway hard. It feels hard to breathe as I watch beautiful Christine between us, with her right hand on my thigh, and her left hand on Julien's.

Her hand creeps upwards and she pulls the sheet from my dick, which is now almost hard and rests on my stomach. She reaches for my smooth balls and cups them in her hand.

'Guys, I want you both.', she says as she grabs my cock in her hand and pulls so that Julien and me have no choice but to move closer to her.

She puts one knee between my legs and her other knee between Julien's and bends forward. My dick is now right on her lips, and she has Julien's dick on her other hand, just inches away from mine. She looks at me as she takes my dick in her mouth and I can feel her warm mouth as she sucks my member to full alertness. Her eyes do not leave mine as she lifts her mouth away, but her hand continues to squeeze my shaft. She continues to watch me as she now sinks Julien's cock into her mouth. Our dicks now get to alternate in her hot lips as she first sucks me, then Julien, and then again me.

Then she forces us to come even closer, and our dicks are now almost touching, only millimeters from each other. She watches each of us in turn as she slowly lowers her head and takes both of our cocks in her mouth at the same time.

The feeling is incredible, my dick inside her mouth and touching the dick of another man. She sucks and I can feel her tongue exploring the novelty of two dicks. I can feel Julien thrusting against Christine's hand and mouth and I start to do the same. We are fucking her mouth both simultaneously. The sight is incredibly arousing, and in no time at all we are both battle-ready.

Christine notices this and straightens her back and lets go of our dicks.

She moves herself on top of Julien, while still watching me. I feel slightly disappointed at this. She then looks at me and whispers

'Archie... I liked it when you had your finger on my ass.'

I look at her, first not believing what I am hearing. Do I understand her right?

She lowers herself with familiar motions on top of her husband's cock, and she starts to ride him slowly. Christine's eyes do not leave mine as I lie next to them, watching Christine ride Julien. Her breasts are swaying and Julien grabs her tits and kisses them. Still Christine is watching me, now with her eyes half closed. She reaches behind her and sets her hand on her butt.

I rise from the bed, my cock now fully erect and still slippery from Christine's sucking and her saliva. I walk slowly behind her, and she is watching me as far as she can. She has her hands on her ass, and I can see her tight asshole in front of me. She is now moving faster and riding Julien's cock. I can hear her breathing harder and deeper. Her dark brown hair falls down on her shoulders and her round ass is in front of me.

I move closer and go onto my knees on the bed. My dick is now right at her asshole. Their movement slows down.

'Please, Archie.', she says.

I start to push slowly, my hard dick against her asshole. She sighs with pleasure at the initial touch of my dick at the sensitive anal opening. I push a bit more but still her hole resists me. I push a little, then pull back, then push, then pull back, and with each thrust I can sense her hole opening a bit wider and herself relaxing. After a minute of this I can sense the time has come to thrust my dick inside her ass.

I push more, and she tenses against me, as my slippery and hard dick slides inside her incredibly tight ass. I slide in slowly as she has her hand on my stomach, controlling the speed and depth of entry. I can feel the tight squeeze of her ass on my cock. I push as deep as I can, and she sighs when I stop. I pause for a while, allowing her to accommodate me. Julien starts to move again, to fuck her from below.

Christine and me still are motionless, but I can feel her relax more, and Julien picks up speed as he is fucking her pussy. I pull back and push on Christine's ass, then push my cock back into her ass. She responds with a sigh of pleasure. I pull back further and push back deeper, and can feel her hole relax more. My dick is now sliding in and out her ass, and the feeling is amazing. Her tight asshole is squeezing my cock as her husband is fucking her tight pussy.

We start to move together, me pushing while Julien is pulling out, then me pulling out while Julien's dick is pushing in. Then we change rhythm, both of us pushing in at the same time and both of us pulling out at the same time. Christine is now sighing and moaning in pleasure 'Yes! Yes! Oui! Oui!' I grab her wrists, then her elbows and bend them back and hold her. Her breasts bounce in direct view of her husband as she has her shoulders pulled back. Julien grabs her waist and starts to really fuck her, pounding his dick in and out in impossibly fast rhythm.

She is totally lost in the sensations of being held by her hands, and being fucked into the ass by a man while she is riding her husband's dick. I can feel her coming closer to yet another orgasm and I pick up my pace.

I pull out my cock each thrust and I can see her asshole remain open and then I slam my dick inside her slippery awaiting hole with a fast thrust, repeating this over and over and hearing her moan at each thrust. I myself am closer and closer to my orgasm, and I suddenly feel Julien cry out and pick up his pace even more. He then shoots his load into Christine's pussy and I cannot hold back but with a last burst of energy I slam my dick up to the hilt inside Christine's ass and come inside her butt. She receives my load and answers each of my orgasmic thrusts with her ass, her ass slamming my hips as I thrust deep inside her. Finally we are all spent and we collapse on the bed once more.

We come to some minutes later, Christine is again between Julien and me, her face is glowing, her hand is on my chest and she has a content look on her face.

'Wow. Archie. That was amazing. I felt... so full... with you and Julien in me at the same time.'

Again, I am at a loss on what to say. I have my hands stroking her shoulder and her back and I fondle her hair. 'Christine, this has been an amazing evening.' I say. 'I was waiting for this but this has been more incredible than I could imagine.'

I wonder should I say to them that this was best sex I have ever had, and finally I decide that I want to tell them this.

'Archie, this was my fantasy. And you fulfilled it.' she answers. 'I was a bit hesitating at first but when I got to know you, I knew that you were the one I wanted to realize my fantasy with. And it was better than I could imagine. I feel so good and happy now. Thank you.'

She leans over and kisses first me and then rolls on her back and kisses Julien, long and passionately. I watch, and when they finally finish, we lie a bit longer in the bed together, me and Julien stroking Christine's back as she slowly closes her eyes and eventually falls asleep between us.

I look over to Julien and I mouth the words 'Good night' in a silent whisper as I ease out of the bed without waking her up. I stand up and open the terrace doors, and as I look back one final time on this amazing night, Julien has his hand on Christine's sleeping figure and he lays his head next to hers on the pillow.

TO BE CONTINUED

TEASER – TEASER – TEASER

The Mediterranean Guesthouse – chapter 3

" ... after the swim in the crystal clear water, we dry off and lie down on the beach towels on smooth sand. Kate sets her towel quite close to mine. The cool seawater felt so good after a hot day, but now the wind feels a bit cold on my skin after the swim. Thankfully the sun is still some ways up the horizon and the sun's rays soon warm me up. I glance over to Kate, and notice that she still has goosebumps on her skin.

'You cold?', I ask.

'A bit, she says. The sun isn't as warm now as it was earlier.', she answers, 'I have to sit up to get more rays.'.

With this, she sits up as I lie down on my back. Her quite small yellow string bikini looks awesome against her tan skin. She is in great shape. She leans back on her hands and I steal looks at her tight abdomen and the curve of her tits. She has very nice breasts, not large but very shapely and the bikini is really doing them justice. Her long, tan legs are spread out to catch the sun's last rays and the string of her bikini bottom is right there, next to my right hand.

I sit up also, and look over to her, with her head leaning back and her neck exposed to the sun. Her tits are soaking in the sun, slightly whiter than the rest of her skin, looking soft and smooth. I can see her nipples through the fabric of the bikini, and as I drop my gaze lower, I can see her hips stretch the bikini bottom so as to lift if clear off her lower abdomen, and I can almost see down her bikini front. I spy more smoothness down there..."

TEASER – TEASER – TEASER