The Mediterranean Guesthouse Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'And, I also had the fine sight of you in those leather pants. Your ass looks fabulous in them!'

'Do you think so? You don't think my ass looks too fat in these?' she says, teasingly.

'Kate, your ass in those tight leather pants was almost enough to make me crash with the bike a couple times!'

'Hmm, Archie, you have to be careful where you look when you are riding! But now when we have stopped, this outfit is a bit hot.' Kate says and starts to open her leather jacket zipper slowly.

I am leaning into the Ducati and Kate is in front of me. Her light brown hair is loose in the wind, an unruly mess after she has removed her helmet. As she slowly unzips the jacket my gaze follows her hand as she moves from the top of the collar. Her slender neck is exposed first, then her hand opens the zipper further. As her hand is on her chest, I realize that she isn't wearing a shirt beneath the jacket. I am captivated by the sight of her breasts being squeezed together by the tight leather riding jacket. Does she have anything under there?

I get my answer as her hand moves lower still. She is wearing a small, lacy black bra underneath, but nothing else. I feel my cock stirring in my jeans as her zipper is now completely open and I see her flat tummy, the jacket now open from the front.

'I am so hot, I hope you don't mind Archie if I take the jacket off?'

I don't manage an answer as Kate removes the jacket. She is now wearing only the black bra and those gorgeous tight leather pants. Has she forgotten where we are, on the side of a public road? Granted, we haven't seen a soul in the last twenty minutes.

'Oh, that is much better!' Kate says with her jacket off, the cooler mountain air must feel good on her hot skin. She puts the jacket on top of the Agusta. She raises her hands on top of her head and stretches, arcing her back. This pushes and lifts her tits even further and her thin waist looks awesome and her butt and legs look just plain divine in the shiny, tight black leather. My erection is harder now, making the front of my jeans bulge out. For an instant I remember the sight of her last night in the beautiful white lingerie and long heels, with the pink strap on on her hip. I thought that was the most erotic sight I have seen. But now when I see her on the black tight leather biker pants, only wearing the black bra and her glasses, and the mountain breeze moving her loose brown hair onto her face, I am thinking the trophy has now passed to what I am viewing right now.

'What is this Archie, are you seeing something you like?' she says with a smile, as if just now noticing the swollen front of my jeans. She moves closer to me. I am without words as she is now just a step away, her beautiful breasts right in front of me. She reaches and touches my dick through the jeans, squeezing it slightly and leans in to kiss me. I return the kiss with a sigh and a moan as she simultaneously squeezes my cock harder. I sense hunger in her kiss, the way her mouth opens and her tongue moves on my lips and meeting my own tongue. The kiss seems to release any and all inhibitions I had and makes my hard-on grow to its fullness. She feels this through the fabric and as we continue to kiss she starts to open my belt.

'Kate, what... somebody could come!' I manage to stutter, looking at her pretty face.

'Relax, we haven't seen anybody here, and anyway, we can hear them coming from a mile away. Besides, these leather motorcycle pants have kneepads. I want to put them to some use.'

She is right, the place where we have stopped is so silent that any cars or motorcycles would be evident long before they were on to us. Her comment of kneepads both makes me want that time would speed up and stand still.

Kate has opened the belt and now is slowly working on the buttons of my jeans. Part of me is scared at us doing this in public and part of me, but a growing part wants her to continue, to allow my dick an escape from the tight jeans.

Kate gets the last of the buttons on my jeans open. She is still standing in front of me. Her pale, tight, waist and those tight leather pants and her small black bra outside in the barren mountain scenery is a sight I will not forget in a while. She kisses me one last time and then smiles as she kneels in front of me.

'Mm. Something delicious is hiding in here.' she says kneeling in front of my crotch, my dick bulging in my shorts.

I am again wordless as I cannot wait for her to release my member and sink it into her mouth. She looks up at me and slowly brings her hand on the waistband of my shorts, and then starts to move her fingers across my belly, slowly pulling the waistband downwards. My shaft is iron-hard and is stretching the fabric of the shorts as if her mouth is a magnet.

Kate stops and kisses my cock through the fabric of the shorts. Her mouth catches the head of my cock and she bites a little into it, sending waves of both pain and pleasure and promise through me. I wonder who of us will watch for traffic in moments to come, then I lose that thought as Kate pulls the waistband even lower, exposing my balls but still keeping the head of my cock a prisoner. My hard-on is now being held captive by its own hardness. My cock is so stiff it does not jump out even though only an inch is keeping it under the waistband of my shorts.

'Wow, I think you do like what you are seeing... I think I have not seen you this hard before.' Kate says as she starts to lick the shaft of my penis and the exposed balls. I look down, and see her perfect shoulders and her long brown hair and her white back, the narrow waist and her round butt in those tight black leather pants stretched so tight that the black leather is almost totally wrinkle free, and her long legs under her as she kneels on the gravel in front of me.

At last she pulls the final inch of the waistband down and my dick jumps free, and hits her straight on her face, almost making her glasses drop to the ground.

'Oh my, aren't we excited!' Kate says as she corrects her glasses and takes a better look at my cock standing at full attention in front of her. The veins standing out, the head of my cock is almost purple at the pressure of desire, seeking to enter between Kate's lips into the tightness of her slippery mouth. She looks up at me as she places a delicate kiss on the head. The touch of her lips feel at the same time hot, promising, and then cool as the mountain air hits the moist spot as her mouth leaves. I would like to grab her head and thrust my cock down her throat, but I think she will want to dictate the speed of events, and part of me is relishing the slowness of her progress.

As if the ice is broken, the initial touch of her lips on my cock behind us, she licks my shaft with more eagerness and hunger. The tip of her tongue going the full length from head to root and back, then twisting around the head, sending waves of pleasure through me and forcing me to close my eyes. She tickles me with her tongue and finds that sensitive spot just at the head of my cock, where the foreskin ends. As she notices my moans when she touches me there, her lips move in and suck on the spot and I cannot help it, I begin to thrust my hips and try to make her open her lips and take me inside her mouth. The longing of having those lips around my cock is overwhelming, I cannot think anything else than the need of seeing my cock disappear into her mouth.

She looks up to me and stops, parting her lips expectantly. I look down to her eyes, and her face is framed by her beautiful hair loose on the wind, her breasts in the black bra and her legs in the black leather pants. She opens her mouth a bit wider and, her eyes never leaving mine, takes me deep into her mouth.

The hot squeeze of her lips after the feeling of the cool mountain air on my cock and the depth of her throat on the initial thrust are amazing. I am stunned and time seems to stop, and it is as if I don't want to leave the hot, deep place where I have entered, but part of me wants to pull out, to be able to thrust back in. She takes the decision away from me by pushing on my hips, slowly pulling my cock almost out of her mouth, but not all the way, and holding on to the head with her lips and then sinking it even deeper again.

My hands are on the sides of the Ducati, and I am watching as she starts to suck my cock, moving it in and out her mouth, sometimes looking up to me, sometimes closing her eyes and focusing on the sensation of my pulsing dick entering deep into her mouth. I watch her pretty face with her glasses on, a little of her spit spilling out from the side of her mouth and onto her breasts and the leather pants. With the amount of sex I have had in the past days, it seems impossible that I can be this ready to come again, but the sight in front of me is just too much. I start to feel the load coming up my balls and I am getting nearer to the point of no return as I watch her suck my cock in the empty Cyprus mountain scenery.

She senses my coming orgasm, and places her hand on my dick and squeezes, and does not take me as deep into her mouth anymore. She pulls my cock out of her mouth long enough to quickly say to me: 'Archie, I want you to come into my mouth. I want your sperm. Now. Please.' And then she takes me back in her mouth and sucks hard on the head and moves her lips just over the thicker end of my penis, while squeezing my member from the root and moving her hand as well.

This is too much for me, her thirsty look at me when the words came out of her mouth makes me explode and fill her mouth with my cum.

As soon as the first spurt of my load is shooting out and my moans break the silence of the hills around us, I sense a whooshing sound from the road. I am exploding into Kate's mouth as I realize that a cyclist is speeding past us on the downhill!

As I see the cyclist disappear almost as fast as he appeared, I just have time to realize that he saw us and understood what was happening, with Kate half naked kneeling in front of me. But my orgasm cannot be stopped, and I shoot more of my load into Kate's waiting mouth. I grab her shoulders and thrust deeper, and hear more sounds from the road.

This time is not one, but four more cyclists in similar attire and with slightly less speed flying past us. They have more time to look, and they clearly see us as Kate sucks my cum.

None of the cyclists has enough time to brake as they were doing going far too fast to stop. Thankfully the road was straight, I would not have liked to start explaining if the cyclists had been watching us and then tumbling off the road. Kate keeps my cock in her mouth as I shoot more cum down her throat. I look down at her after my orgasm and the cycling team has passed. Not a drop of my load was spilled out, she took all of it into her mouth. I look at her as she swallows what is left and she looks up at me. Does she know about the team that whooshed past us?

'Hmm. I forgot about those guys. They don't make so much sound. Otherwise you would have stopped me, right Archie?' she says, standing up.

I doubt I would have cared much if a bus full of tourists would have gone past when I was exploding into Kate's mouth.

'I did not notice them until they were right on top of us.' I answer.

'I don't care. Shall we go? Let's ride to the village near the summit for a sandwich or something?'

'Sounds good.' I answer.

'Do you want to try the Agusta?' Kate says zipping up her jacket.

'Sure, I would love to!'

We switch bikes and Kate takes again point on the Ducati, as she is more familiar with the roads. The Agusta is, if possible, even angrier than the other Italian. The throttle is incredibly sensitive, even the smallest twist of the throttle seems to want to accelerate the bike much faster than I would like to. It takes a few minutes to get used to, but eventually I learn to trust the bike and the sticky tires, just trying to always aim it straight before accelerating out of the corners. The Ducati was more forgiving, but man, both of these bikes are incredibly exciting! They both feel alive, and now when we become more used to the response and the behavior of the bikes in the tighter corners, we begin to enjoy the ride even more.

The road is again empty as before, the lone group of cyclists and us are the exceptions to what Kate said before, and nobody seems to be enjoying this twisty mountain tarmac trail. The trees thin out even more, and the road climbs smoothly ever more up the mountain slope. The wind is cooling us down again, and the satisfied feeling in my groin and the chance of riding these beautiful bikes in such company and such perfect scenery and road is making me so happy I could cry. It is one of those perfect moments that one gets sometimes in life.

Kate takes a couple of intersections and we reach the road that takes us to the Troodos village near the top of the mountain. We park the bikes in front of a café, hang our helmets on the bike. Kate has to just unzip her jacket partially because of having no shirt underneath. We buy some sandwiches and two cokes and sit in the shade.

We eat and chat about the perfect rides we got by surprise from the rental. Both the bikes are great, I prefer the slightly easier to ride Ducati, Kate loves the aggression in the Agusta. We agree to switch back for the final ride back to the rental agency.

When we are done and climbing back onto the bikes, Kate says to me: 'I have one place I want to stop at when we ride back. To get something for tonight.'

'What place?'

'You'll see. Just follow me.' and she accelerates away.

I have no choice but to follow her as we ride down the mountain. The road is familiar to me, I have been going down this same road a couple times now on the bicycle. Doing it on the Ducati, everything seems much faster and shorter. I can now appreciate the good brakes and the good traction from the front wheel. But there is more traffic, so we take it easy.

There is more traffic on this road. We have to just follow the flow and ride with the local vans and the occasional rental cars of the tourists. It would be so easy to pass everyone on these bikes and go absolutely crazy, but on these roads and with the unpredictability of the Cypriot way of driving, it would be also totally insane. So we ride with the traffic and I am more thankful every moment that we had the blast of a drive through the deserted mountain road.

I guess I am over the fact that we were seen by the group of cyclists while Kate sucked my dick. Now when I think about it, the thought of us being seen actually turns me on. I wonder what the guys on the bikes thought, seeing half naked girl kneeling in front of a guy in the side of the road? I bet we are the topic of the night's discussion back where they are staying. I am just glad that the road was downhill for them so they were doing fast enough speed to pass us in just seconds, otherwise it would have been slightly too awkward for me.

We reach the freeway and Kate takes the turn to the left, not right where the guesthouse would be. I wonder what place she wants to stop at? We ride just a couple of exits and then take the off ramp and turn to the left, taking us to the outskirts of Limassol. I follow Kate as she drives the bike through the suburbs and then turns to a side road. Just a few hundred meters off the road she parks the bike and gets off in front of a store that has darkened windows. The sign above the windows says "Adult store" in large red letters.

Kate is standing next to her bike, with her helmet off.

'I will just be a minute, will you wait outside?' she says, and disappears inside the store. I did not even have time to answer, so I am left outside waiting by the bikes. The street is empty, for which I am thankful. I do my adult toy shopping online, not that I feel that there is anything wrong with buying such items, but it just does feel a bit awkward to be visiting such places.

Kate steps out of the store with a small plastic bag. I wonder what she has bought, but I have a suspicion I will find out later tonight.

'Archie, do you have any place to put this? My bike hasn't got any storage, and I can't fit it inside my jacket.'

'Let me see.' The package she has in the bag is too large for the small compartment on the Ducati, so I just open my riding jacket and stuff it in there.

'Thanks. It is a present for you. I hope you like it!' Kate says as we hop on our bikes and head back to the rental place. It is almost time to go back and now, with Kate's package pressing against my ribs, I am more waiting for our time tonight at the empty guesthouse than more miles on the bikes.

We arrive to the rental place and leaving the pretty bikes in front, return our rented gear to Andreas, who is eager to know how we liked the bikes. Riding them was epic, and we tell Andreas this, and spend some time talking about the ride. Although we cannot really tell him everything that happened. We leave the part out where I had my dick in Kate's mouth and filled it with cum while the cycling team went past and she swallowed my load with just her black bra, the leather pants and her glasses on!

While Kate is in the dressing room changing back to her own clothes (sigh: those leather pants!) I peek at the contents of the plastic bag, but am disappointed because the package inside is wrapped in brown paper. I shake it carefully, and feel the heft of the package. It is pretty heavy, and about five centimeters thick, fifteen long and ten wide. I stuff the package back into the plastic bag as Kate comes out from the dressing room.

We get back to the car and start to drive to the house.

'So, ehh... what's in the package?' I ask Kate.

'Oh, no. It is a present for you. Well, I guess I am going to actually use it, but I think you will enjoy it as well.'

Her secrecy is arousing. I am thinking what could be in the small package. Some lingerie? I did enjoy seeing her in the white bra and the stockings. But the package is so heavy, it cannot contain only some lingerie. A strap on? Could be, but the size is quite small in that case.

'When can I open it?'

'Hmm. I think when it gets dark.' she answers, looking at me.

Dark? Damn, that is still a couple of hours away. I think my look reveals my thoughts as Kate laughs at my expression. 'You look like a small kid at Christmas! Anyway, we haven't eaten so much the whole day. At least I am starving. How about we cook something in my kitchen while we wait for the sun to set?'

It sounds good to me, and for the rest of the drive back to the house we chat about what we could make.

Back at the house, I go to my room to change clothes and shower. The day was exciting, and to get to ride those amazing bikes was really great. But what happened in the forest is still the main thing in my mind. I still remember how it felt when I realized at the same time that I am going to shoot my cum, Kate does not pull out and is going to allow me to shoot all of it inside her mouth, and then seeing the team of cyclists shoot past us as I filled Kate's mouth with my load. At the time it seemed scary to be seen by other people, but looking back to it now, it was kind of erotic to be seen in public doing something which normally would be considered forbidden.

As I step out of the shower, these thoughts and the memory of Kate in her black leather pants, kneeling in front of me is making my cock swell and the thought of her present for me is making my erection even harder. The expectation of getting the present is the main thing in my mind however.

I dress in beige slacks and a white shirt and after a short breather in the terrace to give Kate some more time to get ready, I wander downstairs to the kitchen. Kate isn't there yet, but the package is waiting on the dining table outside, like it is teasing me. I decide to sit in the living room, waiting for Kate to be back.