The Medium Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hush you", I said feeling my face heat with embarrassment.

Finally finished massaging his back, we were both covered with a thin sheen of sweat due to the warm southern evening. I rose to my knees from my straddling position allowing him to turn and pull me from my position atop his pelvis into his arms.

"Thank you my sweet bud, you make me feel young again. You know, I'd never force you to have sex with me, I just have to keep my casanova reputation", he whispered softly into my ear, so quietly that I nearly missed it.

I laid there, waiting while his breath evened out "I love you Long Wei, but not in that way."

Half asleep his mouth merely burbled out, "I love you too... after nearly seventy-seven years, without witch bond... d'hate for you to feel, pressured."

A few moment he surrendered to the clutches of deep sleep, while I followed.

Somewhere deep inside the recesses of sleep, I watched as a wolf roamed in anguish; howling, verbalizing it's agony to the moon.

________

Thank you for reading! Please rate and comment!

-QR

12