All Comments on 'The Meet and Greet'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent story

Very detailed and exciting. Keep writing and can't wait to see how they transform. A suggestion to have the seduce the pastor and his wife.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Not so much

I thought it was kind of rambling and overly focused on the details, rather than the emotions of the captured couple. A numbered wardrobe? Seriously? The dialogue was a bit stilted and forced, and forfeited many,opportunities to give the characters life.

spankingfunforspankingfunforover 11 years ago
Ellen and Jack get trained.

The Harts did their slaves a big favor! They taught them to live outside a normal smallminded church society and to become openminded about all variations of sex! Also, their money and style sense made Emily into the beautiful woman she was and her husband into a very happy pussy hound,willing to do anything to get to cum! After a year or less ,their church will be too smallminded after their training and when the Harts release them they will be muchly missed.Life won't be exciting any more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lame...

Jack had plenty of chances to kill the wife when he was alone w/ her. Grab a knife from the kitchen and go to town on Richard when he's busy w/ his wife. Fuckin' unsatisfying endings...

ValC123ValC123over 11 years ago
Good Premise

I love the concept, not so much the ending, or the writing. Quite a few typos and grammatical errors, had a few continuity issues. Other than that, I would've loved to see a bit more to this story. Nice work! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One thing that has ben overlooked

The Hearts may seem to have the upper hand with all their blackmailing shit. But take a gun and shoot them both, don't have to kill them but it's easy to main them Then show the police the feds and whoever else you want their truck and all the shit inside and they would be fucked big time.

But then it would only be a very short story!

Still I like it when the bully gets faceplanted and buttfucked royally.

Did I mention that I am one headstrong sadistic bastard if pushed. And would take pleasure in comprehensively destroying the Hearts.

Well written story though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE PLEASE

MORE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a pile of shit

This is supposed to happen in America, land of the gun.

So, take a 45 long colt or 357 magnum or shotgun and and shoot these two fuckers in the face.

Richard might be a strong guy, but with a four pound pull on a trigger both he and his cunt of a wife are history.

But then I suppose it would put a stop to this crap story too quick for all the cuck assholes out there who get off on this type of shit..

p_reverep_revereabout 2 years ago

Good story, but a continuation would be nice. I have read several of this author's stories, and I've noticed that he continuously spells "performed" as "preformed" - every time. It's distracting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous