All Comments on 'The Meet Ch. 02'

by AnonymousPerv

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Child_HaroldeChild_Haroldealmost 6 years ago
Nice!

Nice story. Look forward to more. Am doing something similar myself.

What people don't realize is that this really happened. Maybe not the sex part (or maybe it did!), but there really were women who taught/lifeguarded nude male swimmers in YMCAs, schools and colleges. I went to college with one such woman.

Oddly enough, the people who post about it on forums these days seem to think there was nothing inherently erotic in the situation. To say they're lacking imagination doesn't quite cover it.

You did a good job of juxtaposing the elements the situation comprises--humiliation vs. exhibitionism; caution vs. assertion; restraint vs. freedom.

Keep it up. (Excuse that pun.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Skin diving

Excellent story! Great writing! Felt like I was right there with them. Only thing I'd have done differently is the first meeting. Him removing his clothing could've been longer. Same with the brief appearance of the girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is so fucking hot. I love how she played into his fantasies and showed him her naked body and helped him cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnonymousPerv@AnonymousPerv
Writer of mostly oddball comedy and ridiculous situations. I've also written other stuff that actually paid the bills.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Meet Ch. 01 Previous Part
The Meet Series Info