The Meet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure? I'm not going to be very long?"

"How soon, Mr. Fell-"

"Now!" I cried, trying to hold back from busting a nut on the carpet.

Tammy Wynn ducked down to my cock and opened wide, forcing her mouth over the head. Immediately, a rope of cum ejected from the tip, striking the back of her throat. She opened wider as more streams shot out, filling her mouth. She swallowed when necessary, careful not to close her mouth off to the incoming payload. Finally, it slowed.

"Are you finished, Mr. Feller?"

I pulled back, nodding, but my cock remained stiff. Tammy swallowed again, finishing off the rest of it.

"Okay then, may we get to work?"

"Yes, ma'am," I said.

"If you'll excuse me, I need to get dressed."

Funny, she sounded so modest while she had remnants of my cum in her mouth, but I remember it acting modest and practical in that moment. When she met me at the block, my cock was still hard and she was once again dressed in her normal, if not very attractive, attire.

"Ryan, must we?"

"I'm sorry, I can't help it," I pleaded.

"Do it twice then, before you come to sessions. Whatever, but this is getting annoying and distracting."

I nodded, agreeing, but it didn't change things. I spent the next twenty minutes running drills with a stiff cock while my teacher watched. I had no control over my physiological reaction. Little did I know, this was going to create much bigger problems for me soon.

12