The Meeting Goes Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gonna cum in your mouth baby," he whispered erratically, "no fucking without a condom."

She hummed her consent as she picked up her pace. She wanted Sam to cum for her, she needed this reward for her hard work, not to mention fulfilling a fantasy. It took a minute to filter through her head that something was wrong. He had just grasped the sides of her head to help control the pace when she recalled their flirting in the back row. Sam said he never had a disease, so why would he need a condom if he was snipped?

The low groans for his impending orgasm reached her ears through his hands, and he stopped fucking her mouth as she put it together that this was someone else! A rumble of excitement came from deep inside of her, her pussy flaring up in pleasure in being used by a stranger! Being touched and penetrated by someone she had never even seen! Being made to cum by him, and now he was cumming for her! It was almost too much!

Her pussy contracted, feeling horribly empty and needing anything to fill the gap. It twitched in pleasure as she felt his cock surge up between her lips for a moment, then pulse as a stream of cum blasted into her throat. She choked for a second on his thick seed, then forced her head back an inch to capture it on her tongue to savor his taste. She swallowed every drop, sucking hard even after he stopped trembling, pulling for every drop of semen he could give up.

As his cock softened in her mouth, she pushed further onto him, filling as much of her mouth as she could, stopping only when his wiry pubes tickled her nose. When he could give her no more cum, she pulled away, breathing deeply. Carrie let his limp cock fall back to rest on his drained balls, trailing a mouthful of the watered-down remnants of his cum. She smiled evilly knowing this was now coating the front of his pants. As much as she had liked this tryst, she also wanted to punish him a little for taking advantage of her hormones. That look would do it nicely.

Pushing her panties down the rest of the way, she worked them over her shoes. Shakily she stood and pulled up her skirt, then spread her legs, using the balled-up panties to wipe away her copious juices that had not had a chance to dry. Leaning forward she felt across the body of her mystery lover, finding the inside pocket of his suit jacket. She shoved her soaked panties into the pocket and patted it gently.

"Feel free to keep those, dirty man. Think of it as my way of saying thanks for making me cum so good."

"Well thank you more," he whispered back, "that has got to be the best blowjob I've ever had."

"Thanks, I aim to please. Oh and by the way, do you remember how to pronounce my middle name?"

He paused long enough for her to know her guess was right. She continued "Or my last name?"

Again he paused, but just for a moment. "Sorry, no, I don't have a clue who you are. I was sitting on the other side of Sam and heard you two talking. I have really good hearing and you drove me crazy! Anyhow after the lights went out I saw Sam leave you hanging, and I heard how he left you. I knew you weren't together and thought it was worth the risk to get you in here. I hoped I could help make at least one of your fantasies come true. Oh, and it was me that was playing with your boobs when you were jacking him off. I just reached around Sam. Again, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have."

"Thanks for being honest, but that was still a really fucked up thing to do. But I let it happen, and you did me good. It ends here though. You won't know who I am, and if you try to follow me out of this room I will call for security, and you will end up in jail. Get my drift?"

A mumbled "Ya, sorry" was all he could come back with.

Carrie reached for his waist and unfastened his pants, pushing his clothes into a heap around his ankles. She fixed her clothes while finishing her chat.

"I will leave now, and don't even think about touching your pants for three minutes after the door closes. Don't try to find me."

With a rustle of clothes and footsteps Carrie found her way to the door and eased out of the closet. With her eyes fully adapted to the dark, walking towards the dim light of the outside was easy. She went into the sun-lit lobby and lost herself in the crowd of employees, and scarcely a minute after leaving the closet room, the lights flickered back on.

The crowd of people cheered, but she needed to get cleaned up before people noticed her condition. Quickly heading for a restroom she fixed her hair and was almost as presentable as before the lights went out. Her pussy was still damp, and all she could think about was getting a good hard fuck to finish off her wild streak.

Carrie made her way back into the conference room in time to see that one special door open. The man walking out was blinded by the light, throwing up a hand to cover his eyes. She laughed out loud with a dozen other people at his appearance. His suit was disheveled, with a very obvious wet spot covering his crotch. He took his jacket off to cover himself and hurried away. Luckily she didn't recognize him.

Not daring to wet the back of her skirt, she didn't sit down, so she walked around the back of the room looking for Sam. The real Sam, not an imposter. She finally spotted him and walked over quickly. He smiled at her when she approached, and a concerned look covered his face when he saw her expression.

"Don't say a thing," Carrie ordered, "follow me, I have to talk to you."

Once again she dragged him across the floor, and no one paid attention to the pair of them walking out of the room. The moment she opened the stairwell door, the building was plunged into darkness again as the power flickered once then shut off again. She smiled at the real Sam as they started up the single flight of stairs, barely visible in the weak emergency light.

He was very confused with what Carrie was up to, but he did as asked and stayed mute. She took his hand again when they reached the top floor and practically dragged him down the hall to her smallest conference room. She shoved open the door and Sam called out in surprise when she pushed him through the doorway, stumbling all the way to the far wall before the door swung closed.

He recovered his footing and turned around, all set to ask her what was going on. His words died in his mouth, gawking at his friend in shock to see Carrie naked and a foot away. She covered his open mouth, leaving his question unasked.

Carrie dragged two desk chairs against the wall a few feet apart, then guided Sam between them and pushed him down to his knees. All of the windows had the blinds down, so she stepped around him to open a single narrow vinyl blind. The dark of the room spotlighted them with the sunlight streaming in directly on them. She addressed him while looking at the parking lot several stories below.

"I know you want me. I knew it downstairs, and I can see it now. No, don't interrupt me. You have no idea how insanely turned on I am, and I badly need your help. Please!"

"Ok sure," he managed to squeeze in, "calm down. At the risk of sounding stupid, I'm not blind here, but this is really way too weird. You had better tell me exactly what you need from me."

"Do anything you want to me! Fuck me, make love to me, tie me up and eat me out, use me or abuse me. Whatever you do, please just spend lots of time inside my pussy and make me cum until I can't take any more. Make me suck you off, ride you, lick your ass, anything. Give me all your cum, shoot it anywhere you want on me. No one knows we are here, so we can't get fired if we aren't caught. Please say yes?"

She looked down to see a tent forming in Sam's pants and took that as a yes. Without asking further, she climbed on the chairs with one knee in each seat. Her pussy was right above his face, her legs spread wide for him, her nude body facing the uncovered full height window from barely one foot away. Her whole body wracked in pleasure as she thought of how exposed she finally was, exposed to the world's sight, if anyone cared to see, and her most private parts exposed to a guy that she had merely flirted with for a while. Knowing she had promised him anything and everything, she was completely at his mercy - and loving every second.

Skipping the teasing and foreplay, Sam didn't have to answer her. When Carrie clasped her hands behind her head and looked up at the ceiling, he lifted his face towards her engorged wet pussy and took in her scent for a moment before wrapping his lips around her clit and sucking it in, nipping it softly.

Carrie cried out in the ecstasy of a small but satisfying orgasm, her first public one ever. She dropped her hands to the backs of the chairs as her body responded to Sam's mouth. Her nipples were on fire when she leaned forward to rest her upper body against the cold window. Happily she realized Sam didn't stop his assault on her pussy, he merely moved back to avoid over-stimulating her sensitive nub.

Without needing to support her or hold her lips apart for his tongue, Sam quickly undressed as much as he could without moving away from the nectar streaming from her center. As he lowered his pants, Sam sighed in relief once the pressure on his throbbing cock was relieved.

Deftly sinking two fingers easily into Carrie's pussy, Sam slipped out from under her to finish stripping his clothes off. Carrie noticed the change and growled in appreciation of being filled, even if it was only fingers again. Finally nude as well, Sam stood behind her and got another good look at her bare body. She almost glowed, kneeling in the only spot of light in the room. He smiled in anticipation, almost drooling as he watched his well-lubed fingers plunging in and out of her pussy, knowing his cock would soon be there.

"This is a scene from a dream of mine. You know that right?"

"Mine... Ohh ya, mine too. Now stop talking and fuck me!"

Timing it just right, Sam bent his knees slightly for the right angle, then as his fingers came almost all the way out of her he thrust his hips forward. His dry cock slid up the ramp his fingers made, entering her smoothly as his hand fell away. There was no friction as her wetness coated him instantly, easily penetrating her. Again Carrie noticed his change and she met it with a scream of pleasure as Sam hit the halfway point with several glorious inches inside of her.

Carrie's breath gave out when he sank to the root, his cock fully buried inside of her. For the first time in too long, she was completely filled with a hard tool not driven by batteries. As his hips drove his cock in and out, he leaned forward and pulled her body back to his chest, one hand finally grasping her breasts. He reached his wet fingers higher and pushed them between her lips.

"Is this what you wanted," he growled in her ear, "to know everyone down there can see your pussy getting filled? To see you tasting your own pussy?"

She couldn't get words out, she just nodded as she sucked his fingers. Her eyes closed, she imagined herself in the parking lot with the others, looking up to see her nude body getting fucked. It was all she needed to send her over the edge once more, and she screamed out, her pussy quivering again, clamping down on his hard shaft. Her orgasm took all of her strength away, leaving her body at Sam's disposal as he relentlessly fucked her from behind.

The sounds and feelings of Carrie cumming was almost too much for Sam. He had to stop before he exploded as well, and he was gratefully stopped by her hand pushing back on his chest.

He pulled out slowly and stood up to stretch his cramping thighs. He helped her ease her legs out of the chairs and she practically fell to her knees between them. Leaning back on one chair, Carrie looked to the side out the window, then back to his cock.

"Bring that wonderful cock to me," she panted, "let me taste you."

"Gladly. Do you want to taste my cum as well as your own?"

Her smile only lasted a second before she opened her mouth wide. Sam swore he could still see her smiling as he gave Carrie his cock and her lips closed around him. Still not fully over her stunning orgasm, she couldn't move very fast, but she made up for that by using every trick she knew with her tongue and throat.

A short two minutes later, her wandering hand felt his balls tighten and she got ready for his present. He grunted "Oh fuck!" and his body locked up then his hips shuddered as the first thick stream shot from his cock, splashing across her throat. Carrie choked briefly and tried to recover, but she had pushed him back in a panic. Now Sam's cum was leaking from her mouth, and every other spurt landed on her tongue. Guiding him with her hands, she was able to suck him back into her mouth for the last strained push of his seed.

"Oh shit," he whispered hoarsely, "no one has ever let me cum on her face. That is kinda hot. Do you like making it messy?"

She was going to swallow his last little bit, but as much as she wanted it, she heard his tone. She could spare some of this. She pushed out the last swallow of his salty gift over her chin and looked up at him. She could feel the heat from his semen still, dotting her cheeks and chin, plus the wetter spots running down her breasts.

"That was a lot. How long have you been saving this for me?"

"Saving?" he chuckled, "I wouldn't call it that. Maybe just a lack of umm, stimulation, I guess. About a week probably."

"Do you like this look on me then? Do you like seeing me wear your cum?"

"It's ok I guess, I thought it would be better. Do you like it at all?"

"That's just porn, babe. I prefer to swallow, but I don't mind the occasional lotion. I usually like it lower though. Hot cum on my boobs is a treat for me."

Sam watched in pleasure as Carrie rubbed his cum into her breasts, then scraped the rest from her face down, coating her neck and chest. After a good rubbing, she licked her fingers clean. She looked at his softening cock, then down again at her naked body, still leaking their few residual fluids into the carpet.

"We have some more time. Think I can convince your cock to get hard again? I can use another one before we go back to see the meeting ending."

"One way to find out. Stand up right there."

Sam pointed to a spot right in front of the window, then turned one chair around to face the same spot. She started to get up but hesitated, a look of uncertainty clouding her face.

"I'm not so sure about this now. It's kind of weirding me out."

"You wanted this before Carrie, now go stand with your ass against the window and put your feet just wider than your shoulders."

"Ok, but it's cold and..."

He quickly leaned in to kiss her salty lips, silencing her. While Sam didn't want to taste his own cum, he thought it was worth it to quiet her. Both of his hands wandered her body, his fingertips tickling her skin, gliding across her shoulders down to her sticky breasts. Cupping the small swell of her breasts he lifted them slightly before letting them fall, trapping her nipples between his fingers. She sighed at his pinch, breaking the kiss to lean her head back against the window. He sucked her nipples briefly before easing down to his knees to lick her barely exposed puffy pink lips.

"I need a new bucket list," she giggled, "oh no don't stop. I've had one for years and never did anything on it until today, and now I've finished it."

"Well you are about to get another one that wasn't on the list." He sat up on the chair as he paused. "Now lean forward and suck my cock back to life. Don't move your feet, just grind that tasty wet pussy on the window while you do it."

She looked down at him, sitting in the chair with his legs spread, one hand reaching between her legs. His fingers were turning her on, the signature squicking sound and her musky-sweet scent was proof of that. He took his hand away and used it to stroke his cock as it started to slightly thicken.

"Come taste your pussy on me again. Help me finish getting hard so I can fuck you again. Well if you want me to, that is..."

Carrie was no longer hesitant, he could see the change in her eyes. She looked at Sam hungrily as she bent over, bracing her hands on his thighs. He dropped his gaze immediately, savoring the view of her breasts hanging down, smiling widely as he reached out to hold them.

"Not so fast," she said shaking her head, "I can't hold on to your cock by myself. My hands are busy holding me up, so you have it feed it to me. Both hands. Make me take it. Fuck my face until you want my pussy."

His cock twitched up in anticipation, making her smile. He grabbed a handful of hair with one hand, wrapping the other fist around his chubby cock. Lowering her head gently he didn't stop until her mouth was tight against his loose fist, high enough on his shaft to hide his cockhead.

Moving both hands at the same pace, Sam stroked his cock back up to attention with her mouth. Carrie had her eyes closed the whole time, the sensations re-awakening her lust. Any apprehension was long gone.

'Damn this is hot,' she thought, 'good thing he pushed me into doing this. But we need to change this up some more.'

Her thoughts were filling with possibilities when Sam interrupted her by pulling her head up and kissing her deeply.

"I've wanted to do that for a long time too. Suck me by yourself while I do one more thing on the list of what I have wanted to do with you."

She simply gave him a smiled "OK" as he released her. Carrie leaned forward, sucking on the under-side of his cock to pull it from where it lay against his stomach. She took him slowly to avoid dropping him from her mouth, and was not surprised when she felt his hands slide across her breasts again.

Sam held them gently, his hands cupped slightly bigger than her size so he could feel them bouncing as she moved her body. The sight of Carrie inhaling his cock was getting to him already. Even though he had just cum a couple of minutes ago, two minutes with her body was building his pressure up again!

"Hold on a sec, we need to change again. You're driving me crazy!"

"So sorry," she smiled sarcastically, "where do you want me next? Please say you're going to fuck me again."

"Oh hell ya I am! Now stand up and lets see how wet you got the window."

Carrie smiled as she stepped away from the glass, both of them looking down at the few stragglers socializing in the parking lot. The new lovers shared a smile as they knew the distorted view of the people below was because of the six inch oval of moisture Carrie's pussy had left.

Sam stepped behind her, hugging her body close. His hard cock slid between her legs, her ass and the backs of her upper thighs were soaked with her moisture. She let out a soft moan as his cockhead bumped across her sensitive clit, and that moan only got louder when he dropped his hips and thrust forward. Pushing as deep as he could, Sam's short hard thrusts pushed her body into the window. Carrie gasped again as the cold of the glass shocked her skin, her already hard nipples burning with the sweet pain of the contrast.

Carrie lay her cheek against the glass, letting the window support her upper body. Her lower body was in Sam's hands, her toes were barely making contact with the thin carpet; his hands squeezing her hips and his cock of steel piercing her middle, holding her up while her body shook with the power of his thrusts.

With a slight effort she opened her eyes to look below, and through the haze of passion she saw one person point up at her. Then two more hands pointed. She swore she could see at least five people watching her get fucked, then she couldn't watch, Sam's cock was too distracting.

Throwing her hands up to the window for support Carrie tried to hold on as the rush of pleasure washed over her body again. She could feel nothing but his cock sawing in and out of her sensitive tunnel before all of her muscles tensed and contracted in waves. A screaming noise broke through Carrie's foggy mind and it took her a moment to realize it was her own mouth making that noise.