The Meeting Goes Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fell limply against the window, only moving an inch or so, but she just couldn't move, her whole body was on fire, it was the orgasm that never ended. From a distance she heard Sam call out and felt his hands dig into her soft skin.

Carrie's body was almost a dead weight in his hands, but Sam knew they both needed him to keep going. One hand on her hip, the other full of her gorgeous ass cheek, he rammed his cock into her as hard and fast as he could. He heard her scream and felt her convulse, but it only drove him harder. Her pussy clamping down on his shaft was the last straw. Fighting through Carrie's tightness, he gave her one last massive thrust before his cock exploded inside of her. Sam's balls ached as he gave her spurt after spurt, his seed filling her rapidly.

She felt his cock surge deep inside of her, she felt his cum landing even deeper inside of her, and the last twinges of her orgasm flared again. Carrie's body threatened to cum again, but she didn't want it now. She couldn't. It was too much too soon. She pushed down the feeling, willing it away.

Sam fell against her on the window, breathing deeply on the back of her neck. He knew they needed to move, he just didn't have the energy. He started to move his arms up to push away from the window, but that action made his cock move inside of Carrie again and they both jerked at his slight motion. Sam was still partially hard, and he chuckled as he realized this.

"What's so funny," Carie sighed, her eyes still closed.

"It's weird. You have me so turned on I still have a chubby inside of you. I guess the little guy likes it in there."

"Oh not so little, believe me. Oh fuck, that was awesome. Don't take this the wrong way, but you have to pull out, I can't handle you inside me right now. It's too much. Oh fuck, you're gonna make me pass out."

"No offense taken. I need to sit down though. How about I help you back to the chair?"

She only nodded in response. They sighed sadly at the same time as he eased his cock out of her. The loss of their union was hard to do but necessary. She felt their fluids escape her pussy without his cock to hold it all back. It ran in three streams down the inside of thighs, making it halfway to her knee before his strong arms wrapped around her waist to guide her backwards.

Reaching the chair he had been in a few minutes ago Sam sat back wearily, keeping Carrie pulled tightly to his chest. When he leaned back she stayed with him the whole way. Smiling at the view of her nudity over her shoulder, he smiled even wider when her legs fell listlessly to the sides of his own. His chubby cock started to grow, but only slightly, he was tired too.

Sam released his grip on her, and gravity kicked in. Their sweat-soaked bodies made her slide down a few inches, and with her legs spread, he had to stop her before she slid to the floor.

Sam squeezed his arms tightly as he felt the pressure of her crotch impact his cock that mostly lay on his stomach. She cried out a soft high-pitched 'Oh' just as he grabbed her, and he noticed her breathing had sped up. Then it dawned on him that the pressure wasn't her back pressing down on his cock, the pressure was only around the tip of his cockhead.

"Don't move," she whispered shakily, "don't you dare move an inch, give me a second."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to try again, you just kind of fell onto me."

"No, no. You're ok. Just pull me up with your arms. Very slowly."

As Sam readied himself to move her up, he felt Carrie slip down again. He couldn't control himself, his cock grew a bit again and he felt the tightness increase. Suddenly he realized what happened, and was conflicted whether to pull her up or let it happen.

"Pull me up dammit. Please."

His decision made, Sam tightened his arms and pulled her up an inch, feeling his cock loose contact with her. She lifted her hips and pushed up on the arms of the chair. Taking the hint, he also sat up, and they were careful to make sure his cock stayed under her, not pointing up, as she sat back on his lap.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to..." he started to say before she cut him off.

"No, it's no one's fault. I was just really wet down there, oh hell - everywhere. The big guy was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Don't get me wrong, I sometimes do it back there, just not now. I can't handle that. Next time maybe if you want, ok?"

"Oh, ummm, ya. Next time. But for right now we need to get moving before people come looking for us up here."

Carrie giggled at the thought of getting caught like this. That only lasted a second until she thought of her manager catching them. Not cool.

Slowly they got up and rounded up their clothes. Since she was missing her panties already, Sam volunteered his boxers to help clean the biggest of the messes off of themselves. The boxers became enough of a mess that they merely smeared the spots on the window, so he didn't even bother trying to dry the chairs or the carpet.

"I sure hope the janitor service has a sense of humor," he laughed, "because this is going to need some professional help."

"No kidding. But we should probably get heading out stud, we can't risk getting caught in here."

"Oh shit!" he yelled, hopping back to the window, trying to get his leg in his pants. He looked down at the lot and turned back to her with fear in his eyes.

"They are all gone. I bet they are coming up here, we need to run. Now."

The lower half of their bodies covered, the co-workers ran out of the conference room, carrying their shoes and tops. Sam couldn't help staring at her as they ran side by side to the stairs.

Carrie noticed his gaze on her wildly bouncing breasts and laughed on the run "Damn pervert."

"Damn right! That view never gets old."

Sam eased the stairwell door open to check for an audience before they left the hallway. Easing it closed to avoid the noise, he heard the 'ding' of the elevator arriving at the floor just before he let the door click closed.

"That was too close," he breathed heavily, slightly out of breath from their sprint, "but that answers the question about whether the power is on or not."

"Ya, let's choose some place a little less dangerous next time."

"There is that 'next time' comment again. Are you sure we should do that?"

"Sure why not," she answered while buttoning up her blouse, "but first we need to get out of here."

"Sounds good," Sam replied as he checked his blazer, "but we shouldn't be seen together. Not after that view the people downstairs got. Oh yeah, and those pesky company rules. Why don't you get off on the third floor in IT, that place is vacant. I'll hit the ground floor. We need to visit a restroom to freshen up, then I'll meet you back in the conference room by the main door."

She nodded sagely. "Sounds good, see you in about ten minutes. And thank you for all that in there. You really rocked my world."

"No I should thank you. That was some of the best sex I've had since I don't know when. But next? How about if we do it backwards? How about something like dinner tonight?"

"Ya, I would like that," Carrie smiled, "how about if you pick me up at my house around 9 tonight? I'll text you my address."

"That late? I thought you had to be in early tomorrow."

She giggled and leaned in for a quick kiss. Turning to walk downstairs, Carrie called out over her shoulder "Oh ya, like I'm really going home tonight?"

-------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed the read, and I hope this runs through your mind the next time you're in a boring meeting.

Please use the stars below to rate this story, and leave a comment if you can.