All Comments on 'The Mending of Broken Hearts'

by pseudonym2005

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
First Rate!

BRAVO!!! I'm so glad to be the first to comment on this wonderful story!! Amazing work, and I can't wait for more!

zed0zed0about 15 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed the hell out of it!

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnabout 13 years ago
Fantastic work

I've recently discovered your stories here and they are some of the best most amazing and well written ones around. No complaints.

jg2291jg2291about 13 years ago
Bravo!!

It is very rare that I will sit through 9 pages of reading but your story was absolutely amazing! I would love to read another installment based on these same characters - maybe see them later down the road in their relationship? or something with Audrey?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Scorching

I rather think "incandescent" is a better description - this story should come with a set of oven mitts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very well-written...

I loved reading this story. It was well-paced with great details, about the events in their lives. I definitely see it, but maybe you can focus on some eroticism based on relationships, meaning extracting out the fact that Mike and Andy were friends more and during their first sexual encounter on their first date. A little more stay on these facts or details before they jump to have sex like wild animals would make it even sexier. In the end, an extremely good story! Thank you.

skywriterxxxskywriterxxxover 12 years ago
Absolutely the best...

Without question, this IS the best story I've seen in here. Amazingly well staged, well written, perfectly executed. Great character development and flawless dialog, fantastic sex scenes.

This is the kind of story I aspire to someday be skillful enough to write! Amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not for me.

Didn't get past the 1st page. One of the female characters made a comment about how her boyfriend had better do what she wanted, if he wanted sex. Then, it was about her giving him his reward.

The whole notion of women being so overtly manipulative puts me off. We all - except for feminists, maybe - know women hold virtually all the sexual power. But, we know that rich men can manipulate some women with their money, while other women refuse to be manipulated; men don't have to let themselves be manipulated. It would be better to be with a woman who's not so sure she's God's gift. So, I can't comment on the rest of this story, other than to say it's not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
outstanding love story

The Mending of Broken Hearts is a passionate, tender, well-written love story in all aspects. Much more of a Romance than an Erotic Couplings story, there is here an interesting plot, compelling characters, and beautiful love scenes. Five Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous