All Comments on 'The Men's Club'

by Jessica_Jinx

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How Is This In The Non-Consent Category When The Character States Is Fantasy?

It makes absolutely no sense to place a story in the already troublesome Non-Con category-where the character tells you right at the beginning whatever is happening is a fantasy. At least I was able to get out sooner rather than later. Although the Literotica Category system leaves a lot to be desired, please help people out writers. Thanks to the character in the story again for the advanced warning. Again , if what happens to the character is merely fantasy play, then it is not the actual reluctant aspect that makes a story Non-Con. Thanks and keep writing.

Jessica_JinxJessica_Jinxabout 6 years agoAuthor
"Fantasies of control"

To Anoymous: The Non-con category is described as "Fantasies of control." While the story might not be your cup of tea, it fits this category better than any of the others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very hot no matter the category

Keep writing. Great job. I enjoyed the hell out of this story. Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Correct Category

Actually, the other poster is right. The story should be either Erotic Couplings or Group Sex since if the character is narrating and is being coerced and controlled, then it is a Non-Con. If the character narrates and clearly consents within the story to role play lost of control, then the story belongs in the Group Sex or Erotic Couplings if only one on one sex happens, not gang bangs. If third party narration, if the characters being controlled against their will within the context of the story, then Non-Con. Pre-arranged loss of control is still not Non-Con. It is a key difference and thus this story is not Non-Con.

Of course Literotica is mostly responsible for the writers getting confused and the readers having to endlessly look for precisely matched stories to their actually relevant category. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I thank you for putting this story up.

Don't know why others are whining. One doesn't go to other categories for a story like this. This satisfies the kind of thing I am looking for in this category perfectly fine.

Ellez68Ellez68about 6 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely amazingly hot. A very enjoyable story and I will be adding you to my follow list. Very interested in more stories from you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just what I was looking for

The idea of non consent is appealing to me but most writers take it too far or to a level I'm not comfortable with. I loved the conversations between characters and the dirty talk. But the busty blond image is over done. If this was a book I would buy it and skim it to get to the juicy bits.

Um_hi_im_shyUm_hi_im_shyover 5 years ago
I like how it's more realistic in some ways.

I like how it's more of a realistic arrangement, how the story actually incorporates safe words and boundaries and STD testing and the sexual partner actually giving a damn about the MC. That makes it more real-world. I don't think I would ever enjoy being actually raped but a more toned-down version of this roleplay setup seems closer to viable. I'm far too shy to ACTUALLY do it, of course, but the realism of the setup helps make this a quality piece, and the idea that if you left your comfort zone a ways this might be possible increases the appeal of this piece as well.

MyLadyInChainsMyLadyInChainsover 5 years ago
The End?!?!

Aw... I was hoping to read about the rest of her week! What happened the next night? What happened with the other guys?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Delicious!

There isn't much sexier than men who are strong enough and smart enough to FUCK with a woman in body and mind-

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LOVE the dirty talk! Your story is so well-written (which a lot of them are not), well-paced and all, but it's the kind of "non-consent' story I really like. It got me off, for sure. Wish you would write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ludicrous - $200,000 to fuck her - you could fuck any woman in the World for that money

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous