The Men's Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After me," he said, unbuttoning his dress shirt. "The rest of you go in order of bids. Any ties, just work it out amongst yourselves."

"Of course," said Green Eyes.

British Guy turned back to me, his eyes a midnight blue now. He approached me slowly, his gaze fixed on mine. Slowly, he unbuttoned the top button of his trousers, unzipped his fly, reached in, and pulled out his cock. It laid heavy in his hand, wide and dark with a pulsing, angry vein winding down to the head. He pumped his fist along the length, and my gaze was locked, witnessing the stream of pre-cum that leaked from that blunt tip.

He loomed over me. Pushing one foot between my shins he kicked my legs apart. My knees splayed, and though I tried to draw them closed again, he was too quick, hunching down, cruel fingers gripping the tops of my thighs and pressing my legs wide open. My cunt ached.

British Guy's gaze dropped from my eyes and fixed on my pussy. Sliding one hand up the inside of my thigh he fingered my sex gracelessly. At first, I thought this his natural touch, but when his gaze lifted to mine again, he smirked, and the rhythm of his touch changed to a lewd but practiced caress. His fingers explored my pussy as his gaze consumed me. He molested my slick folds, sliding up and down the length, tweaking my clit and finally circling my hole. He nudged a knuckle inside, and then leaned over me, his lips pressing against my ear.

"You like this?" he whispered, and I was surprised by the tenderness in his tone.

Pulling back, I met his gaze, my brow furrowed in confusion. Grabbing the back of my neck with his free hand, he pressed his mouth to my ear again, whispering so that only we two could hear.

"I need to be sure," he said. "You're here because you want this. You want to play at being raped."

Again, I shifted my head so that my gaze met his. "Yes," I whispered, breathless. "Yes I like this. I love it."

"How bad," he said, narrowing his gaze. "How bad do you want it to be?"

"But I..." I began, confused because Kyle should have given them a list of my limits.

As if reading my mind, he shook his head. "I don't mean limits and safe words," he said. "I know all that. I mean the mind fuck Jessica. I can rape your mind too, if that's what you want. Make you cry, make you beg, make you wish I'd take you for my slave. But only...if you want."

"Yes," I breathed, my pussy growing slicker with each word he spoke. "It makes me cum so hard to know your cock is throbbing for me, to feel you forcing yourself inside me. I love it okay. Is that what you want to hear? I love to feel like nothing, a toy, just a tight hole for you to dump your cum inside."

He didn't say a word. So I spoke again.

"But you...you love it too. Does it make you cum harder to rape me, to stab your cock inside me when I'm struggling, screaming, crying while you fuck me?" I asked.

He inhaled hard, nostrils flaring, and his fingers in my cunt pushed deep, twisting inside me.

"Does that answer your question?" he said with a smirk.

I nodded slowly, as he brought his forehead to mine.

"I'm going to fuck you now. I'm going to use you like a little rape rag doll. I'm gonna tear up that pussy and leave you raw, and then I'm going to cum inside you. After we're done, I'm going to let my friends fuck all your holes and then maybe, if I feel like sloppy seconds I'll take this cunt again." He shoved his fingers deeper and I gasped.

Suddenly, he rose up, the grip on my neck shifting to my hair. Winding my ponytail around his wrist he reached down and slapped my tits harshly. It stung so badly I gasped, and before I could react British Guy pushed his monster cock down my throat. I tried to suck, but he was so big I couldn't get any purchase around his girth.

Holding my head with both hands, he squared his stance and began to thrust, fucking my mouth with vigor. My throat constricted, eyes watered, involuntary sniffling and gurgling sounds echoing in the now silent room, as all the men watched British Guy rape my mouth.

He moved one hand down to my breast, his posture casual as he mauled one of my nipples, his hips continuing to thrust, leisurely now, like he had all the time in the world.

"That's it," he purred, pinching a nipple. "That's a good little rape whore. Suck it all, get a good feel for the size. That's going in your cunt next. Can you imagine? Ever had one this big in your pussy? Feels like you're a virgin all over again, or so I've been told."

"Mmmmff," I whimpered and tried to shake my head, the sound and movement impeded by his cock in my mouth.

"Do you know why you're here?" he said, again his tone so lazy and casual that it made my pussy clench with longing. I wanted to hear lust in his voice, I wanted to hear the razor edge of passion and desire, hear how close he was to losing control. But he gave me none of that, no, he kept his movements slow and controlled, his tone light and even.

"Do you wonder..." he asked again. "Why men such as us, wealthy and powerful, able to fuck any woman we want... why we would go to such effort to arrange this evening?"

He sniffed, brushed a strand of blonde hair back from my eyes and traced one finger around my stretched lips, watching as his cock thrust slowly, in and out of my swollen, wet lips.

"You also might be wondering why we're doing this in a group. I mean, any one of us could have acquired you to use for our sole pleasure."

He paused, shifting his weight from one leg to another.

"But this way, is so much better. I'll tell you why. Of course, I get pleasure from fucking your mouth, and in a few minutes, your cunt will fist tightly around me, milking my cock as I come inside you. That pleasure is obvious and direct. But see, right now...my friends..." he gestured behind him. "Their pleasure is increased, it is extended, multiplied, infinitely, as they watch me defile you. It's not quite enough to ruin you directly, it's so much more satisfying to witness it happening, over and over. To leave you numb and throbbing, all the fight fucked out of you, your body pink, sweaty and raw—and all your holes flushed red, and swollen, oozing with the cum of a dozen men."

"Aahhhhh," I moaned, my pussy pulsing and juicy with arousal. His nasty words echoed in my brain, images of what was to come dancing through my imagination. I ached for release, desperate to come, the lust tightening in inside me nearly unbearable.

Lazily, he thrust inside my mouth a little more. One pump, two, three. Then withdrawing his cock from my mouth, he stepped back, lifted me from the ottoman and flipped me over easily. My arms were still bound behind me, and having no balance I tipped forward, ass high up in the air, putting my sloppy wet pussy on display, for the watching men.

There were cheers, and jeers, and lewd remarks of encouragement from British Guy's friends. I tried to straighten up, but without the use of my arms, I couldn't.

"Down my little whore," said British Guy, pushing my head down to the ottoman. "I'm done fucking your mouth. From now on, I'll be owning that cunt." He stepped back, and then I felt a crack on my ass as he slapped me, hard. He struck again, this time making harsh contact directly with my pussy. My body jumped and tensed, and I heard laughter behind me.

"Look how her pussy clenches up each time you do that. Marvelous."

"So responsive," said British Guy, and he sounded delighted. "Really, your body does whatever I command it too. While you're struggling to break free, determined not to give me any satisfaction...all I have to do is..." he rammed three fingers inside my cunt, twisting them hard, as his other hand came down on my ass over and over and over. Each time his palm cracked painfully on my ass, my pussy clenched like a vise around his fingers. Crack! Clench. Crack! Clench. Crack! Clench. All the while the men watched, and laughed.

British Guy called to his friends. "Gather round men, get a closer look."

"Get the fuck off me!" I screamed, arching forward away from his thrusting fingers.

"Almost ready," said British Guy ignoring my cursing of him. "Nearly perfect darling...I just, I had a thought. It's so ungenerous of me to not share some part of this pre-rape cunt with my friends...so I think I'll just offer them all a small taste, before I fuck you to shreds."

"What the fuck?" I began but British Guy's large hand closed over my mouth.

"Here's the rules," said British Guy to the men. "You get to choose. Two tongue lashings, three finger fucks, or four pumps with your cock. That's it. Now line up."

"Oh my god!" I wailed, but my shouts were muffled behind the hand at my mouth.

British Guy put a hand on the back of my neck and leaned me forward. A pair of hands at my thighs urged them apart. Another hand at the small of my back angled my ass high in the air and then suddenly, there was wetness, as someone licked me once, slowly, up the length of my slit and then thrust their tongue inside my hole.

"Mmmffpphhh," I whimpered into British Guy's hand and he lowered his lips to my forehead, kissing me almost sweetly.

My pussy clenched at a new sensation as I felt three fat fingers probe inside my hole. Once, twice, three times. Then it was gone.

I knew what was coming next.

Something hot and blunt notched against my opening.

"Are you sure?" asked a man. "Am I going to owe you $200,000.00 after this?"

"Not at all," said British Guy with a scoff. "I paid for the right to fuck her first, to cum inside her first, and well, not to boast—but you're hardly likely to stretch her out for me. I'm unconcerned."

All the men laughed, including whoever was lined up at my cunt.

"Well, I can hold my own," he said, nudging just inside my cunt. "Can't I sweetheart?" Slapping his palms down he grabbed handfuls of my ass and drove his cock home. Pulling out, and pushing back in, as the other men counted.

"One! Two! Three! Four!"

Tears welled in my eyes and my pussy throbbed as I listen to the man moan with pleasure. Truth was, he was not overly endowed, my body was not in pain, but the horror and humiliation at what I as enduring, was fucking with my head.

"Alright, out you go!" said British Guy. "Let the next in line have a turn."

The cock inside my cunt pulled out, and a line of other men had their intimate way with my pussy. Some tasted me, probing deep with their tongues, other stuck their fingers in my cunt, twisting and scissoring to stretch and explore my slick channel. Only a few dared to fuck me while British Guy watched. I could hear their labored breath, their grunts of pleasure as they pushed their cocks inside me. And then their weak protests when made to withdraw after the fourth thrust. I could see them, stroking their hard-ons on the sidelines, keeping themselves ready for when they'd have their turn to rape me.

"Well now," said British Guy, slapping my ass sharply. "Let none of you ever accuse me of being uncharitable."

His hand slid up my ass and I felt his lips at my ear again, his voice a whisper.

"My turn now darling. I'm gonna ride you viciously Jessica, and I want you to fight me. Fight me, as hard as you can." He pushed the hair out of my eyes so that his gaze met mine. "Make this worth it, for both of us. I promise I'll do my part."

Moving behind me again, his hands grabbed my bound arms at my back, and lifted my torso up, using my arms as a kind of reigns. I wasn't upright, neither on all fours, instead my body was pitched forward with British Guy's hips, and steely erection, pressed hard against my backside.

There was something about the angle that reminded me of a child riding a hobby horse. The position felt vulnerable and demeaning. Shame wove with confusion, anger, and arousal in my mind. Outraged, I arched my back, bucking my hips like the mare he meant to make me.

I heard two snaps near my ear and suddenly the guy with the Blond Beard was in front of me.

"Don't let up," British Guy said. "Not for a second." A flash of something sparkly flew thorough the air and Blond Beard caught it. "Use those, I found them in her purse."

Oh shit. I realized what they were. It was the crystal tipped nipple clamps Marcus had given me at the photo shoot.

I bucked again and British Guy closed one hand around my throat to still me as Blond Beard loosened the tips of the clamps, and captured each of my nipples. A silver chain hung between the clamps, it swayed now in movement with my tits. Blond Beard reached out and gently tugged the chain.

I gasped and everyone laughed.

He tugged harder, stretching my nipples toward him. At the same time British Guy pulled back on my arms, so that my nipples stretched farther, just beyond the edge of comfort, so that I was forced to propel myself forward, ass bobbing higher in the air, in order to relieve the pain in my tits.

British Guy pulled my shoulders fell back, his laugh mocking. My breasts thrust forward and bounced wildly, the chain glinting, catching the light as it shook.

Blond Beard kept a tight reign on my tits, watching me closely, and pulling the chain hard whenever my movements grew too wild.

I was balanced on a razor edge between the two men.

Suddenly a length of what felt like hot steel fell hard against my ass. British Guy gripped my arms with one hand, and slapped my ass with the other. He slapped me again and again, so that my skin burned hot. I began to writhe, trying to move my ass, to escape the blows. But each time I moved my nipples stung. I'd draw forward to relieve the pain, and British Guy pulled me back.

"Let me see it again," he said, his voice hoarse. Shoving a thumb into my cunt, he pulled my hole open to one side. I felt him lean over me, then teeth on my ass as he bit me hard.

"Ahhh!" I screamed and felt my pussy clench tight around his thumb.

"Fuck you!" I yelled, bucking wildly.

I was feral, an animal trapped in a cage, ready to gnaw off a limb to escape. Blond Beard pulled hard on the chain and my nipples felt like they were on fire.

Yowling in pain, I shoved forward and British Guy yanked me back, notched his cock against my hole and started to shove forward.

He was breathing so hard, a desperate, savage sound that sent terror and lust lancing up my spine.

I didn't care anymore about my tits. Desperate to get away, I lurched forward, knocking him off of me. He fell forward against me, Blond Beard bearing the brunt of our combined weight.

British Guy grabbed a fistful of my hair, and grabbed my throat with the other hand, his fingers pressing against my windpipe.

Still I struggled, but he was too strong. He squeezed my throat, his arm banded across my torso, and held me at that humiliating angle again, like an animal he meant to break. His free hand clawed down my backside. Pushing my thighs apart, he fisted his cock, slicked it through my folds, and finally, once again, pressed up against the entrance to my body.

"So tight," he said. "You're so tight right now. I can barely find my way." He laughed wickedly. "Oh but I will. Your pussy thinks she can lock up, and keep me out. Doesn't she? But that..." he fucked up, thrusting a fraction of a painful inch inside my hole.

"Just makes..." he thrust again, a little harder this time, my tender tissues yielding another inch to his assault.

"It better!" British Guy tightened the hand at my throat, and as the first sob escaped my lungs, he drove his cock deep inside me. The hard length pierced a blazing slash through my fragile cunt, and I felt every exquisite inch of his assault.

"So tight," he moaned again. "Fuck, you feel so good Jessica, so fucking good."

He clasped me to him in a terrifying embrace, his hips thrusting slowly, withdrawing almost all the way, then slowly impaling me again. Each new thrust felt like the first, carving a new channel in my cunt, over, and over, and over. My senses were tortured, balanced on the edge of pain, and fear, and indescribable pleasure. I sobbed again, and one fat tear slid down my cheek, splashing on his forearm.

British Guy stilled, and I felt his cock grow impossibly harder inside me, felt the hand at my throat tremble just a little and I knew...I knew I'd met my equal in this sick game we're both addicted to.

"Oh yes," he whispered in my ear, pressing kisses to my cheek. "Yes Jessica. Keep fighting, darling. Keep fighting."

"Uh!" I jerked the band of my arms back as hard as I could, hoping to knock some wind out of his stomach.

Blond Beard immediately yanked the titty chain, and I screamed.

British Guy laughed, pulled out, and slammed his cock back home. The air smelled like sweat and sex. I could smell my own scent of arousal in the air, could hear the juicy squelching noises my cunt was making each time he fucked back into me.

"Come on," he whispered in my ear. "More."

"Ah! Ah! AH!" I bucked wildly as he held me, my chest heaving from the exertion, hot tears streaming down my face now.

British Guy fisted both hands in my hair and rutted, pistoning into my cunt like a jackhammer. My breasts bounced so hard they ached, as my ravaged hole spasmed around his cock.

"Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you." I whispered the words over and over, as my body rebounded in time with his thrusts. Each word I spoke punctuated with little grunts and moans.

"Take them off," British Guy commanded and Blond Beard released my nipples from the clamps. Blood flooded back into my tortured nipples and they stung like mad.

Pulling out of my pussy, British Guy flipped me over onto my back and mounted me again, his thick cock stabbing back into my cunt, as he caged me under his massive frame.

Gripping my chin with one hand, he lifted my gaze to meet his.

"Fuck you," I whispered again, and I saw the darkness in his eyes mix, with a hint of softness and what looked like...wonder.

"Beautiful," he whispered. Lowering his head to mine he kissed me softly as he fucked me, then moved his lips to my cheeks, capturing my tears with his tongue.

His lips grazed over my neck, kissing, biting, licking, until finally he found my tits. Palming them each in his big hands, he closed his lips around one nipple and I screamed. The ache from the clamps was still present, and his hot, wet mouth burned so, sooooo good.

British Guy sucked my nipples, and made love to my tits with his mouth. His hips gyrated a nasty rhythm, slamming into me over and over.

"Oh god," I wailed as he ate at my nipples. Biting and licking, until I was writhing and panting, hovering on the edge of orgasm.

"Watch," he said, as he lifted his torso. "Watch me raping you."

Oh god...that word...my fucked up brain can't get enough of that goddamn word. It didn't matter that this was gang bang was a rape fantasy set up by Kyle. It didn't matter that really, this was all role-play, and I was here because I'd consented to this depravity.

Still, that fucking word, at the right moment...it gets me every time.

"Watch Jessica," he commanded, lifting me by the neck so that I was able to see his cock disappearing into my pussyhole, over and over again. I was sloppy wet, my pussy swollen and pink from fucking. My lips stretched around his cock, yielding as he pushed into me, and clinging as he pulled out. He slapped my tits, and I saw my cunt spasm in response. I heard him groan in pleasure and again, saw my pussy contract each time his moans echoed in my ears.

"Look," he said, his voice low. "Look at my cock raping your cunt. Oh fuck, you feel so good. You were made to be raped Jessica. Those luscious tits." He grabbed one of my breasts and squeezed. "This fucking smart mouth." His thumb brushed over my kiss-bruised lips. "And this pussy, it's just a rapehole isn't it? You were made for this, all your tight holes just cocksheaths. Made for men's pleasure. That's all you are, a collection of tight, juicy holes for raping, for men to dump their cum inside of. Oh fuck yes...raping that fucking pussyhole—"