The Men's Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck!" I cried out as my cunt fisted around his cock like a vice. My whole body grew taut as my pussy spasmed, and I came hard, stars glittering at the edges of my vision. He continued to fuck me, my inner muscles seizing in waves, milking his cock.

British Guy grabbed my jaw and made me look into his eyes as I came. His blue eyes sparked, a muscle tensed in his jaw, and a vein in his forehead pulsed as his face flushed red.

"Fuck!" he moaned and I saw it in his eyes, the second before he came, that he was going to. The look on his face, the sheer ecstasy in his expression, the sound of his pleasure, made me come again, my cunt like a hot little mouth sucking at his cock.

"Fuck! Yes!" he yelled as he emptied thick, hot, gushes of cum deep inside me.

We fell in a tangled heap, heaving and sweaty. It was several minutes before either of us could catch our breath.

Slowly I opened my eyes, and peered bleary eyed around the room.

The other men were gone.

"Here, let's get those arms untied." said British Guy. Lifting me, he sat me upright on the ottoman and began untying my arms, rubbing them carefully as he did so to improve my circulation.

"Where did the others go?" I said, not surprised to hear the tremble of exhaustion in my voice.

"Back home I expect," he said.

Noticing my frown, he placed a finger on my chin and turned my gaze to his.

"You're very special Jessica," he said, brushing a stray strand of hair behind my ear. "I know the others want their turn. But that's not tonight. We never intended for it to be tonight, actually. We just said all the to tighten the tension."

Rubbing my freed arms, I crossed them over my chest for a stretch and raised an eyebrow.

"Well, it certainly did that." I smiled softly at him.

"There were a dozen men here tonight," he shook his head and knit his brow. "I'd never want to hurt you." He smirked. "Well, not any more than you'd like to be."

"Then—"

"We have you for the rest of the week," he said. Crossing to the bar he uncorked a bottle of wine, and poured two glasses. "You'll stay with me tonight, and tomorrow, we'll decide what else you might like to do."

I rose, on unsteady legs, and joined him at the bar, taking the glass of wine he offered.

"Entirely up to you of course," he said. "Any questions?"

"Yes. What's your name?"

"David," he said. "Anything else?"

"Did you really pay $200,000.00 to get to use me first?"

"I did, actually," he said with a grin. "The bidding was real. We planned that from the beginning."

"Where does the money go—"

"To you. Less Kyle's cut of course. You'll want to claim it as modeling fees on your taxes. Don't need the IRS getting the wrong idea."

"Wrong idea being that you...that you paid to rape me."

His gaze grew serious. "Right. That wrong idea."

"Wow." I stared at my wine glass, at a loss for words.

"What are you thinking Jessica?" he asked, his tone soft and kind. "Does the fact that we bid on you...is that a bad thing...or does that—"

"It's horrible," I said. "It makes me feel so used, and cheap, and dirty, and...and..." I looked up, my gaze meeting his.

David raised an eyebrow, waiting patiently for me to continue.

"It makes me feel so fucking turned on," I whispered. "What the fuck is wrong with me?"

"Darling," he said, reaching out to brush his knuckles over my cheek. "You're gloriously fucked up, just like I am. Aren't we lucky we found each other?"

I nodded, nuzzling my cheek into his hand.

David stretched out his thumb, his gaze growing hot and dark. He brought his other hand up to cup my face, his thumbs sliding over my lower lip.

Turning my head, I captured one of his thumbs between my teeth and bit down.

David narrowed his eyes, and thrust his hips into mine, his erection hard and insistent. Ready.

Closing the distance between us, he kissed me deeply, thrusting his tongue into my mouth. When he broke the kiss we were both breathless and panting.

"What do you want Jessica?" he asked, his gaze searching mine.

Who was this man? This gorgeous, powerful, dangerous man who got inside my head and turned me inside out.

Gloriously fucked up. Lucky.

"David," I breathed his name carefully, trying it out. "Please..." I looked up and met his hot gaze with my own. "Rape me again."

THE END

==============

Original short story by Jessica (Jinx Numanox in Second Life).

DISCLAIMER:

This is a Fantasy only.