All Comments on 'The Mentalist'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
southwestcavsouthwestcavover 9 years ago
Pleasantly different

Nice to find a good story in this category that's not about changing others because you can't get any in any other way. People with such abilities could still be good people. A good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good yarn!

I've enjoyed many of your stories. This one was one of the best. Even Literotica doesn't need every sexual detail all the time. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very pleasant reading

But I would be surprised if it were not.

Thank you

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Clever Premise and Interesting Story

I for one would like a second chapter - these characters are interesting. DG and his asides - "guess smoking really can be hazardous to your health." Well done once again DGH.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
into the.mystic ( and a few other dark places of varying moistness ) !

Easy, fun read with a bit of mystery. The bad guys go directly to jail sans dollars . Great fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

r u gonna make 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Mentalist

Great Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
4*s

Nicely done!! Interesting characters. But a little more depth of their personality is needed . Especially of the Matt, friend, bodyguard.

His emotional distance from common humanity makes it difficult to develop conflict.

Original plot is very good for this site.

Maybe we will get some " fae " LW story.

Overall 2*s for emotional impact. 4*s for plot and dialogue. 5*s for the creative idea. So 4*s .

Thank You very much. Look forward to the next post, very much lol

AMerryMan

wuz2bluwuz2bluover 8 years ago
Very cool, fun story.

I don't know if it's sad or what, but I was enjoying the mind reading stuff so much, the sex was almost a distraction! I hope you continue to write and share your stuff. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Way to go---#^*/#...

Loved this story #5 rating9e

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
pure bullshit fantasy

who could ever believe this crap wants their brain examined....stick to reality....

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
More please

Just continue the story. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It’s so obvious that you’re white. If you’re going to write from the perspective of a black person try to refrain from talking about racism. It doesn’t come of as authentic, and it’s weird.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414about 3 years ago

Unique, absolutely unique, like all your stories. I have enjoyed every one of the stories you have posted here (with two more still to go) and am sorry you have not returned with another series of tales. In any case, thanx for the quite joyful read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fascinating, unique and enticing. I would like a chapter 2-5 (at least).

Masterpiece in my view.

5*

BJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5719 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...