The Mentalist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,702 Followers

"If you can read our minds then you know what we want," said one of the women. I looked up at their husbands. The woman said, "They don't mind. They'll wait in the casino." I swear they really did look like prostitutes and even acted like it. They assured me that they weren't which I knew by reading their minds. They were somewhat swingers. They were on vacation and convinced their husband that this was a one time thing and would stay in Vegas.

"It would be our pleasure to escort you to our suite," I said to the one named Sheila who was doing the talking. Hulk walked the other woman to the elevators; her name was Mary. Once in the room we took the ladies to our separate rooms and had some great sex.

Sheila told me I was the only black man she had been with. I remember her saying, "It really is true, black men are bigger." I didn't answer since I wasn't into talking at the time. She lay back on the bed with her feet over the side as I ate her pussy. She was so hot and ready that she came seconds after my tongue entered her pussy.

She sat up and took my cock in her hand and started licking the head of it. Before long she had the head of my cock in her mouth. She was smiling at me with her eyes. I knew she wanted to be complemented on the blowjob she was giving. I told her how good she was and how fantastic it felt.

We fucked for a good twenty minutes. I didn't have to read her mind because she was saying it all out loud. "Oh, so good. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." "I'm coming again, Oh God, Oh God!" she said as she came hard and so did I.

She cleaned up and we all got dressed. Sheila told me it was only the second time her husband said it was alright for her to have sex with another man. She did say that they swapped with Mary and her husband a few times but she wanted someone different and so did Mary.

We walked the ladies back down to the casino and they went up to their husbands and were smiling. Matt and I partied awhile and then I had a second show to do. After the last show it was rather late and we decided to go to our rooms alone. Matt said Mary had rode him so hard that she wore him out.

We were awaken early the next morning. The hotel security knocked on our door and said the police wanted to speak with us downstairs. We let them know we would be down shortly. After getting dressed Matt and I went to talk with the police.

Instead of reading his mind I wanted to hear what he had to say. "Mr. Jones, I'm Detective Adams. Do you know a Sheila Reilly? Her husband said that you were with her last night."

"Detective, lets not play games. I can read your mind if I need too. What is this all about? You know I was with her or you wouldn't be here."

"Mrs. Reilly was found dead in her apartment early this morning. Her husband was arrested for strangling her and he said he didn't do it. We checked the monitors and saw her entering and leaving your suite along with her friend, Mary. We know you didn't kill her but we need to put the time line together. Her husband was caught over her body by hotel security and then arrested by a police officer."

"What do you want from us? If you have the monitor tapes then you know when they came and left. How else can we help?"

"Her husband keeps saying he didn't kill her. He said when he went back to his room, he had found her lying there. He was attempting to revive her by giving her CPR. He asked us if we could get you to read his mind to prove that he's innocent. I know this is strange but can you do such a thing?" asked the detective.

"Yes, I can tell you if he killed her by you asking the right questions. We'll be at the station in an hour."

"Damn," I said to Matt. "She was one nice lady that was just out for a little fun. If he's guilty why would he want me there? Something isn't right here."

We headed down to the precinct and received the usual shaking of heads. I heard one guy yell out, "Houdini himself couldn't get this guy off." 'What an idiot,' I thought. 'Houdini was a magician, I read minds.' Matt and I went into the viewing room and sat down with the arresting officer. Detective Adams was doing the interrogation.

"I told you everything I know. I didn't kill Sheila, I loved her. She and Mary went with the magic guy and the one dressed like the Hulk. We knew they were going to have sex but she came back to me. We played in the casino for awhile and were drinking a lot. Peter and Mary said that they were heading for bed.

They had a room on the second floor. We were lucky enough to get one on the first floor with a sliding glass door to the patio. Someone must have come in and killed her."

I asked Detective Adams to ask certain questions which he did. "Mr. Reilly, when did you last see your wife before going to your room and why didn't you go with her."

"Sheila smokes and you weren't allowed to smoke in the casino. She said she was going to step out for a smoke and never came back. I drank and played the slots for maybe another hour. When she didn't return I went to our room.

"She was lying there on her back. She looked almost blue like she was choking. Her costume was tore up and it looked like she had sex again. I screamed out and gave her mouth to mouth and tried to revive her. I didn't kill her; I tried to save her. It was then that a security man came in and put cuffs on me and called the police. I swear, I didn't do it."

"He did it," said the arresting officer. "I talked to Jim, the house detective and he said he heard screams and when he went it, the husband was chocking the victim. I cuffed him and brought him in. He did it alright."

Detective Adams came in and asked what we thought so far. I told him there was no emotions from the husband showing that he wasn't telling the truth. I asked him if he talked with the house detective. I was wondering how his story coincided with the suspect's.

The detective said the security guard was in the waiting room filling out his statement. He would ask him into the interrogation room. The police officer said it was a complete waste of time. I could read his mind and he was calling me a fraud and a jerk. Jim was his friend.

I gave some specific questions I ask Detective Adams to ask, no matter what answer he received he was to ask the next question. "Jim, when did you first spot the victim?" He said when he entered the room and saw her husband's hands around her throat. His mind was saying he went up and talked to her outside when she was smoking a cigarette.

"Did you believe she was a prostitute?"

He answered saying he had no idea since she was being strangled at the time. His mind was saying he thought she was a prostitute and he followed her to her room. He didn't connect her to the Halloween party going on inside.

"Did you molest and kill her?" asked Detective Adams.

"This is an outrage! I never touched her. Her fucking wimp of a husband killed her when he found out she had sex with that psychic guy. What are you trying to do, pin her murder on me?"

His mind showed him following her to her room, opening her door and trying to have sex with her while choking her. She tried to scream but he put his gloved hands over her throat and choked her while molesting her.

"Jim, what did you do after killing her?"

"I said I never touched her!" His mind said he left out the patio door.

"Check the damn tapes. They'll prove I didn't go to her room till I heard screams." I pictured him going to the monitor and erasing a part of the tape.

The officer with us only heard Jim's answers and told us how stupid we were. When Detective Adams came in I handed him everything I wrote down of what Jim was thinking. He couldn't believe the difference in the answers.

"Is this for real? Did you really hear him think all this?"

"Yes, he did think everything I wrote down." The officer with us didn't believe it till the detective went back in and interrogated the house detective with what I had written down.

Jim eventually made mistakes in his statements and said nothing could be proven. He was held while a further investigation was done. When they brought the hall monitor tape in he was shown that it never showed where the wife went into the room. He said, "The tape must have messed up. It does that some times." There was no video of her entering the room, just her husband and then the security guard and later the cop.

He was caught on the outside monitor talking with Sheila. He also left a footprint while leaving out the patio door. When it came to the DNA of the sperm it was shown that it was of two men; it was mine and the security guard's. He didn't realize that sperm could be separated and identified.

It was a few weeks later that we got a call from Detective Adams. He said they had a solid case against the house detective, Jim. They'd had a rash of killings of prostitutes in the last few months and were able to tie Jim to them. It seems that his wife of twenty years was selling herself at some of the hotels and they divorced. It put Jim over the edge and he took it out on all prostitutes. He actually thought that Sheila was one when she was only taking a smoke break. I guess smoking can really be hazardous to your health.

****

Matt and I have been traveling together for years now and I do have to admit while we enjoyed what we're doing that the sex was getting a little old. It's still fun but I don't need it twice a day anymore. I often think about finding the right woman and maybe even settling down and having a family. My problem is, I'm a Fae. Even though I have great orgasms and a lot of sperm I can only reproduce with another Fae.

I asked Matt if he would like to travel the world and go to other countries. He told me since we'd been together he has had the best life ever. I contacted my agent who we rarely saw but was very happy with our arrangement, to set us up to visit different countries. We did tell him that wherever we were booked would have to understand English.

It was different being overseas but was very enjoyable. I stopped off in Wales since this is where my name originated. We had a few shows set up and one evening I was doing my usual mind reading routine when I looked at a beautiful woman sitting at a table with three other women. I was reading the mind of the three but from the one I got nothing but a beautiful smile.

I went on with the show but constantly came back to the one woman. Near the end of my performance I glanced at her one more time and got a message. "I'm a Fae too. Would you like to get together?" I was flabbergasted. I met someone of my own kind that I wasn't related to.

It was the start of a another life. I found out that a Fae can read the mind of another Fae but only if they let them. Maria's specialty is reading minds and travel. She makes a ball of light by rubbing her hands together and can move at light speed anywhere she wants to go. If I'm touching her at the time we can go together.

I don't think I mentioned that one of my specialties was rapid healing. I found it out in high school. The coach thought I broke my leg but by the time we got in the locker room I was walking on it.

I also was shot once in the shoulder. Matt took me to the hospital and once the bullet was removed I began to heal completely. We left the hospital quickly so I wouldn't have to answer any questions about the quick healing. It was only after the shooting that I told Matt I was a Fae and my abilities were for real.

He grinned at me and said he knew I was for real, he just didn't know why. He also said my secret was safe with him.

When we met Maria I looked over at Matt. "Is she like you?" he asked.

I told him she was and we were going to date. He asked me if she had any girlfriends and it made her laugh. She did fix him up with Sophie, a friend of Maria's.

Between our abilities we're not sure what we are going to do next. All we know right now is that we want to be together. We're not sure what our future holds but we both would like it to be a family. Time will tell.

****

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,702 Followers
12