All Comments on 'The Merry Wives of Windsor'

by merf68

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Hot Read****

Thanks for sharing.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Loved it! We need more chapters detailing how Cathy and Sandy make out at home dealing with their husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jibber Jabber

Way beyond fairy tale. As William Shakespeare so eloquently penned "It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing".

On a brighter note Walmart is having a sale on lots of cool stuff.

qdataqdataabout 6 years ago
This is HOT

5 * from me.

A lovely story of uninhibited lust with the motherrs taking on all-cummers. I agree with Sex4lf57, we need to know how Cathy and Sandy can manage to continue fucking their sons. Thank you for sharing and please keep writing to your high standard both of the story lines and the English.

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
xxx

Many sons and many mothers must have had these fantasies as also the father/daughter relationship. A nice story that passed a few minutes at the end of a mundane day.

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 3 years ago
Excellent

Many thanks, merf68, for a well written exciting story. You developed it well from a hot, alcohol fuelled afternoon into a full blown, incest flavoured orgy. And why not? Incest between consenting adults should be a normal form of sexual interaction, and not criminalised. I found your story wholly acceptable and really gripping. Well worth five stars, more if they were available. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous