The Merry Wives of Windsor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
merf68
merf68
316 Followers

He held out his hand to stand her up then he sat on the lounger and patted his lap. Obediently she laid her trembling body over his thighs. He made her spread her legs and looked down with some distaste at the gooey mess oozing down her thighs: she deserved a spanking just for that disgusting display. Cathy waited in suspense, wondering if she had done the wrong thing in asking for this public humiliation while her friends and their sons were watching.

Indeed Sandy was watching; she had noticed Cathy and her son whispering then Cathy got up and spread herself over her son's knees. She stopped Shaun and tapped Jane on her leg. Her friend was bouncing up and down on her son's big tool, her tits wildly bouncing in time with each movement. She stopped at Sandy's insistent tapping and saw her pointing to the tableau of Cathy and Carl. Jane was intrigued and felt her pussy trembling around Johnny's tool; was he really going to give his mother a spanking?

Two mothers and two sons watched as Carl raised his hand high above his mother's bum then brought it down with a resounding crack to her right buttock. Cathy screeched. She had tried spanking herself when she was alone and that had stung, but nothing like the searing pain of Carl's hand, which came down just as hard a second time on the other cheek. Jane's pussy clenched at the sound of each smack and she was sure she felt her son's prick twitch in unison. Cathy was twisting and trying to get up but Carl's hand pressing down on her back held her in place so there was no escape from the hand that was now coming on her bum repeatedly, even onto her thighs, which stung even more.

"No more Carl," she whimpered.

He took no notice of her pleas and continued smacking her, saying aloud, "This is how a slut gets punished."

Just when Cathy really thought she couldn't take any more, her whole body shuddered in a massive orgasm. Carl stood and she dropped to the floor on her knees. "Stay there." Carl ordered. He grabbed the bottle of sunscreen lotion his mother had been using: pushed the nozzle into her bum and squeezed. He spread more around the puckered little hole and on his prick. "And this is how a slut gets fucked." He knelt behind her, guided his hardness to the entrance to her anus and pushed the head inside her. Once in position he thrust in to his full length. Cathy screamed in agony and had a massive orgasm but her son kept ploughing in and out of her arse ruthlessly until he emptied his balls deep into her bowels then collapsed over her back.

Jane, still impaled on Johnny's tool, broke into applause when the show ended; she was quickly joined by the other three spectators. Carl levered himself off his mother's back, turned to his audience and smiled. Cathy sat up, tears still streaming, grabbed Carl's face and kissed him with such passion, thanking him over and over again. She had been used and abused and humiliated by her precious son in front of her best friends and had loved every second of the experience. That was just the sort of thing she had wanted but never got from her husband. What the others had seen had been so erotic in a violent sort of way and propelled them all to climax almost as soon as they started fucking again.

When they were all recovered, Jane told her son get more beers to pass round and to refill the mothers' glasses. When everybody had his or her replenished drinks, Jane said, "Listen, everybody. We have to agree that whatever has happened - or is yet to happen - stays in this garden. We must not let anybody else know or even get a hint. Anybody else! Are we all agreed?" There was a chorus of agreement so Jane continued, "I am having one hell of a good afternoon and I don't want to stop now so who is going to lick Johnny's come out of my pussy to make room for more?" She dipped her fingers into her pussy and brought them to her mouth. "Mmmm, we taste nice together too."

Carl certainly didn't want to lick Johnny's come, even though he liked pleasuring his ex girlfriend with his tongue. He looked at his mates and, although they were both staring at Jane's messy pussy, neither of them was making a move. His power over his mother was heady stuff and he had enjoyed spanking her then brutalising her arse. She seemed to enjoy everything he had done and had promised to do what he said. His mother appeared to like being humiliated in front of her friends too. Very well, "Mummyslut, crawl over to Jane and clean her pussy."

Cathy looked at her son hoping he was joking but fearing that he was serious: surely, he couldn't want her to do that. She was not a lesbian. Carl just raised his arm and pointed towards Jane. Cathy got down on all fours and crawled to her friend, her eyes glued to her goal, Jane's pussy. She felt the shame of doing this burning her face but making her pussy secrete more slickness. She was Mummyslut!

Jane looked up in horror when she heard Carl's command to his mother. She had never been with a woman, never had any interest along those lines but her friend was crawling to her, eyes fixated on her pussy. Cathy saw her fear. She leaned over and stroked Jane's arm, "Relax darling. You might even enjoy it. I do." She winked lasciviously.

"What the fuck are you dong with your Mum Carl?" asked Shaun. "Sure she told me to spank her bottom when I was fucking her but you are going way beyond."

"Exactly what she asked, even begged me to do. Spank her hurt her, fuck her arse violently and humiliate her. I suspect she's a repressed submissive and Dad won't do anything like that. I've read quite a lot of D/s stories and literature and it seems subs get off on this kind of thing; pain and humiliation. Maybe just because we've broken so many rules today, she saw this as a chance to live her fantasy. If I'm right, she is actually getting very turned by the way I am treating her."

Cathy came to a halt between Jane's legs and saw the dribble leaking from her friend's pussy. Jane was feeling as nervous as the woman in front of her staring at her pussy. Cathy shuffled forward and bent her face towards her goal. "Oh!" Jane gasped and flinched at the first touch of a woman's tongue on her pussy. Cathy started lapping up the mixed juices from Jane's perineum, running the flat of her tongue all the way up the swollen lips, lapping up all the way. After the initial shock, Jane was surprised how good it felt. She loved having her pussy licked and thought why could a woman not lick her pussy as good as any man.

Cathy also started enjoying the task her son had given her. She loved the taste of sperm but this time it was also flavoured with something else she recognised. Jane's own juices tasted similar to her fingers when she masturbated. Cathy shuffled a couple of inches forward and used her thumbs to spread Jane's puffy labia, digging her tongue in as far as possible to seek out the rest of Johnny's deposit. After several minutes, Cathy thought she must have sucked and lapped all the sperm from Jane's pussy and now was enjoying the unadulterated taste of the woman's secretions. She was happy to continue her assignment, even licking at the clitoris. She looked up at Jane with a smile on her face. Jane found herself responding to Cathy's ministrations: yes, a woman could lick her pussy as well as a man, maybe even better. She followed Carl's commanding tone, "Get your mouth back on my cunt, Mummyslut." Cathy happily did as she was ordered.

Sandy and the three young men watched the two women for a while. She saw all three were rampant again. Oh, this was the joy of the stamina of youth. "You," she pointed at her son, "on the lounger, face up." He complied and Sandy got on her knees, bum in the air, and started fondling his erection. She asked the other two, "Which of you is going to fuck my arse while I suck this lovely prick?"

"Go for it, Johnny," responded Carl. "I'm going to give my Mummyslut another good fucking." He knelt behind his mother, guided his erection to her gaping pussy and slid himself in to the hilt, slapped her sore bottom then started ploughing in and out with the vigour of youth. Johnny grabbed the sun cream, liberally lubricated his tool and Cathy's anus before pushing into her as she groaned around her son's tool in her mouth.

And so it continued until the women could no longer rouse another erection out of the boys: more wine and more beers were consumed until they were all exhausted and drunk. Cathy and Sandy each called for a taxi to take them home. When they were alone, Jane and her son got back to kissing and cuddling lovingly but their lusts were completely satiated.

Jane announced she was going for a shower and invited her son to join her. They soaped each other, enjoying being touched in all their erogenous zones. Johnny's soapy hands rubbed over his Mum's bottom, squeezing and gripping the malleable flesh. His finger ventured down to her rosebud and, when she didn't object, he slid a slippery finger inside the forbidden hole. His mother moaned at the welcome invasion. "Do you want to fuck me there Johnny?"

She was pleased to feel his tool starting to twitch and show signs of growing again as he almost whispered, "Yes Mum. I want to fuck you in the arse."

"Then I'll make a bargain with you. You can fuck me in any of my holes on one condition: you will always lick me clean down there, whichever hole you have fucked."

Johnny pondered this for a few minutes, all the time working his finger in and out of his Mum's tight anus. Yes, he wanted to fuck her there but could he go down and suck his own sperm out of her pussy? Even out of her arse? His growing erection, even though it was a little sore from the afternoon's fucking, told him he could do that. His mother was just so sexy. Even now, she had bent down to envelop his tool in her warm, soft mouth. Johnny groaned, pulled his Mum up by her nipples and said, "Let's go to bed and I'm going to fuck your pretty little bottom."

"We'll be sleeping together from now on Johnny. We are going to fuck our brains out any time we want. I've needed a man ever since your Dad left me so you will be the man of the house with full benefits."

merf68
merf68
316 Followers
12