The Meteor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her office would see the immediate change in her and the worm would return every night.

3.07 Alan:

Alan had just returned from an overseas business trip. He was at the mid point of his drive home and decided to stay at Maple Creek for the night. Since he was still on expenses, Alan drove into the plush National Suites and asked for an executive suite. He had not heard of the 'colony' and was a bit puzzled when the man at the desk smiled and nodded at him.

The man handed him two key cards to the suite and said,

"Everything you need to know is in a pamphlet in suite .. enjoy yourself."

Alan entered the suite and smiled at the luxuriousness, he loved being on expenses. He walked into the bedroom and removed what he needed from his garment bag. It was then that he noticed the huge 72" HDTV attached to wall facing the foot of the bed. He picked up the remote and turned it 'on'. The picture was incredibly clear and he began to scan the channels. He saw two buttons at the bottom of the remote labeled 'RAIL UP' and 'RAIL DOWN. His curiosity got the better of him and he pressed 'RAIL UP". A soft whirring sound was heard and he saw a padded rail rise up from the frame at the foot of the bed to a height of 24 inches. At the same time a shelf was extended from the frame toward the wall holding the HDTV. It was covered by a black changeable cloth and soft lights, embedded in the bed's frame were turned 'on'. A startled Alan saw himself suddenly appear on the screen and he quickly pressed 'RAIL OFF' and everything returned to normal.

He stood for a few minutes wondering what all this was about and then walked back into the living room and ordered dinner from room service. As he waited, he read the pamphlet on the suites 'services'. He couldn't believe what he was reading.

>> The HDTV in the bedroom is equipped with a HD camera which is
>> activated when the 'RAIL UP' button is pressed. The 'rail' the
>> rail can be used to hang onto or whatever use you desire. The
>> shelf is used to prevent a male's ejaculation from landing onto
>> the carpeted floor. Imbedded lights in the bed's frame allow a
>> clearer view of the underside of the body on the HDTV.

What wasn't printed, was that a video recording would be made of the guest's use of the rail .. and the worm(s).

>> It is 'strongly' suggested that males give themselves an enema
>> prior to going to bed. The enema is located in the top drawer of
>> the bathroom's vanity. It is also suggested that the guest sleep
>> in the nude to get the maximum benefit of the Companion.

Alan thought, 'there is that word again.'

Alan didn't know what to make of what he was reading. He began to wonder if he had made the right choice in staying at this hotel.

In about ten minutes, his dinner arrived and the worm watched Alan as he ate and watched the HDTV. Instead of commercials, the hotel showed guest messages. One was a short video on how to apply the enema and use the shower's depilatory, which usually follows the enema. Alan was stunned that a hotel would offer and show videos for these products. As he saw the repeats of the 'commercials', the mild aphrodisiac that was in his food started to take effect. A need was slowly growing in his genitals and his thoughts were of the enema and how he would look with a hairless body.

He finished eating and put the tray into the hall. Not really knowing 'why', he bolted the door, walked into the bedroom and undressed.

3.08 Alan, Enema, Hair removal:

A confused Alan went into the bathroom and removed the Fleet enema package from then drawer and winced when he read the directions on the box. He laid down on the carpeted floor and put himself into the 'knee to chest' position. He cringed as he inserted the three inch Fleet nozzle into his rectum and administered the enema to himself. He waited until the pressure became to much to bear and then expelled the contents of his lower bowel into the toilet.

When finished, he turned on the multi-head shower, put on the shower cap and stepped into the warm waters. He turned the faucet marked 'DEPILATORY' and let the warm liquid flow over his body. The jets from the floor, ceiling and sides flowed into every nook and cranny of his body. Soon Alan was sighing as delicious 'popping' sensations flooded his body. His legs parted as the exquisite feelings spread onto penis, testicles and between the cheeks of his buttocks. He looked down his body and smiled when he saw the thick patch of hair hiding his penis and balls slowly dissolving. He turned off the 'DEPILATORY' and turned on the main shower heads. When he was sure that his body was clear of the depilatory he picked up the bottle of soft-soap that was on a corner shelf.

He moved back from the water and began to liberally apply the liquid silkiness to his body. His hands swirled the soft liquid over his hairless arms and chest. He never thought of his nipples as an erogenous zone and couldn't suppress a sigh as his slippery fingers swirled around his small male buds.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!! Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"

His hands acquired more of the sensuous liquid and did the same to his nuded penis and balls. A wonderful warmth accompanied his massaging hands and his penis stirred. Before he knew it, or could stop it, his penis had stirred to full erection and his balls felt heavy and bloated.

The sigh gave way to soft moan.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

All good things must come to and end and Alan rinsed himself off with the removable shower head. He wasn't prepared for the unique sensations that the shower head gave his aroused genitals and he thrust his hard member into the pulsing waters.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

He reluctantly turned the waters off and opened the misty shower door and saw his naked and hairless body in the full length mirror. Alan smiled as he dried his body. Slowly his hardness softened and lay over his swaying balls.

The worm continued to observe Alan.

3.09 Alan, HDTV:

Alan was about to put on his robe and return to the sectional but instead walked into the living room, got the pamphlet from the coffee table and turned out the lights. He removed the bed's cover and blanket and propped two pillows up against the headboard. He climbed onto the bed and nestled his nakedness against the pillows. After turning on the HDTV, he began reading the pamphlet, paying more attention to what it was telling him. One of the entries suggested that he tune to channel 900 for more information about the suite's Companion. With a little apprehension, Alan switched to channel 900.

A video immediately began to play and Alan watched with mesmerized as a man about his own age was sitting naked on his bed the way he was. Alan saw a long thick worm or snake move onto the foot of the bed and the man smiled. He spread his legs apart and Alan saw his penis begin to stir as the worm made its way toward the junction of his thighs. The worm's body had changed from light brown to clear transparency. It reached the man's testicles that lay partially on the sheet and glided over them onto the man's penis that was now fully erect. A loud moan was heard as the worm's body opened in two places. His balls had slipped into a silky clear pouch and his erection was manipulated into a massaging sheath. Alan's eyes were riveted to scene on the screen as he saw the man's balls and hardness being 'serviced' by his Companion. Soon the man's hips were bucking and jerking. The rippling sheath and its tantalizing ribs were gliding up and down the straining erection. Suddenly the man arched up, froze and wailed loudly. Alan watched wide-eyed as the worm's clear sheath ballooned with the man's forceful ejaculation. As the man slumped down onto the bed Alan saw the 'end' of the worm begin a caressing action on the man's anus. The video ended at that point and began repeating itself. The 'ending' left Alan frustrated and wanting to see what happened next. His hands reached down and began massaging his throbbing manhood.

He remembered the rail and became excited when he wondered what his erection would look like on the HDTV. He knelt on the bed and pressed the 'RAIL UP' button and watched in awe as the padded rail rose up, the shelf extended, the soft lights came 'on' and his nakedness was displayed in graphic detail on the 72" in screen. He crawled to the rail, grasping it with both hands and spread knees apart. Alan gasped when he saw his engorged erection throbbing below his abdomen in graphic high definition. His excitement caused him to thrust his erection forward as though he was having sex with an unseen woman. The head of his erection began to glisten as his preseminal fluids oozed from his thick gland.

3.10 Alan, Worm Introduction:

Alan was so absorbed in the erotic view of his body that he did not see his Companion moving toward his kneeling body until it was too late. It made contact with his inner right knee and secreted its controlling chemicals. Alan was about to recoil when a feeling of euphoria and sereneness flooded his mind. He looked under his body and saw the long, thick worm changing from a solid light brownish color to clear and transparent. It slipped upward along his thigh, over his right hip and curled onto Alan's lower back, just above his buttocks. He sighed as a wonderful warmth spread outward wherever the worm made contact with skin. His throbbing member felt harder and thicker as it bobbed below his body.

The head of the worm moved downward between the cheeks of his spread buttocks and he gasped as the pulsing thickness spread the cheeks further apart slip onto his tingling anus. The worm continued its trek and pushed under Alan's testicles and moved forward onto the sensitive underside of his erection. He watched breathlessly as the worm slithered onto his genitals and gasped again as the worm's body opened and he felt his balls slipping into a warm silky pouch. He saw the worm's length split apart and the gasp turned into a moan when he saw his erection become encased within a massaging and squeezing sheath.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The 'end' of the thick worm curled into the air and formed into a 'mouth'. It slowly moved inward between Alan's spread cheeks and nestled onto his anal lips with a soft, gentle suckling action. Alan eyes opened wide when he saw the worm attach itself to his anus. Never had anyone touched him intimately there and his mind reeled at the unexpected sensations that flooded his mind.

"Uhh!! Uhh!! Uhh!!"

Alan's companion was now in place and in control of his body.

3.11 Alan, Worm, The Mating:

The pulsing 'end' nestled against his anus with a slow, delicious tracing of the pink entrance. The worm secreted a warm liquid that caused his anal lips to tingle and the delicious sensations seeped into his rectal sheath. Alan gasped and his hips squirmed as his excited anal lips closed around the 'head' of the worm's probing phallus, trying to draw it further inward.

"Ahh!! Ahh!! Ahh!!"

Alan felt a nudging pressure being exerted against his swelling anal lips and his hands gripped the rail as the worm's penile 'end' slipped through the prepared opening. A low moan was heard as his anus stretched ecstatically over the head of the worm's advancing phallic. Alan's heart beat faster as the pulsing thickness and pushed slowly into his sacred rear entrance and stopped three inches inside his rectum. The worm now began to 'purr' and Alan gasped as waves of pleasurable sensations rippled across his sex.

Inside the worm's warm, moist 'throat', his erection was being caressed, massaged and suckled. Hundreds of the little finger-like bumps began a delicious, stimulating tap dance up and down the length of his straining hardness. The sensations were incredible and unlike anything he could ever have imagined. It felt like a combined blowjob and hand job. The feelings that were radiating from his erection were becoming more intense and more urgent. His enhanced rectal sheath began clenching around the partially imbedded probe that was exploring his rear passage.

"Oh God!! Oh God!!

Through dazed eyes he saw his erect and excited member being manipulated within the worm's clear mass and his swelling anal lips were clasping around the worm's thick, squirming probe, in an attempt to draw it deeper into his rectal sheath.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

He shut his eyes and savored the new feelings that were spreading across his body. Suddenly, Alan's eyes flew wide open, his hips bucked into the air, and a loud gasp escaped his lips. The worm had made contact with his prostate. An incredible spasm rippled throughout his body and his hips thrust his engorged erection into the worm's sucking 'throat'.

"Uhh!! Uhh!! Uhh!!!"

Alan began moaning and panting as his prostate and erection began throbbing in sync with each other. His preseminal fluids spurted out of his thick, excited gland into the feasting worm's 'mouth'. The worm's phallic-like probe deliberately and teasingly, spaced its delicious swirling pressures on Alan's prostate. Every time it restarted, Alan's body was racked with a series of internal ecstatic spasms much like those that a woman would feel.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

His body shook and thrashed in joy as the orgasmic freight trains rumbled throughout his rectal sheath, onto his erection and into his disbelieving mind. His bullet-like nipples felt as though they were going to explode. In a few seconds, the clear sheath that encased his engorged erection, began to swell with his spewing preseminal fluids. Alan could see and feel the frantic clasping of his stretched anal lips as they came in sync with his clenching rectal sheath. The worm's phallus lengthened and thickened to 7.50 x 2.75 inches with rippling ribs forming on the pulsing surface. It started slow, ecstatic thrusts and Alan squealed in joy as his clenching rectal sheath and excited erection filled his mind with sensations that he had never felt before.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"

Any feelings of nervousness and anxiety that Alan may have had were now gone. The worm renewed its intense deep throating of his enraged manhood. Its internal 'mouth' was focusing on his excited, drooling gland. Its long, thick, flexing phallic began an ecstatic stroking rhythm into and out of Alan's enflamed rectal passage. Full in to part way in, fast to slow, always flexing always twisting. The swirling tip would stall over his agitated prostate causing ecstatic explosions to ripple throughout his body. His moans and pants were increasing as the worms 'mouth' and phallic coaxed more and more of his preseminal fluids out of the gapping opening at the head of erection. He felt the warm spewing liquid as it was being swirled over his highly excited gland.

Alan's mind finally surrendered his body to his Companion. His thighs spread further apart offering his open sex to his 'Lover', His hips pushed forward offering his straining hardness to the worm that was giving him so much pleasure. The endless waves of pleasure that swirled around and over his throbbing member were building higher and higher and the phallic intensified its ecstatic caressing of his hyper-excited prostate. The sensations were incredible and he felt the pressures of his ejaculation building at the base of his engorged erection.

The worm's phallic's again moved off of prostate and begin to expand. Alan gasped when felt the long probe flex and undulate as it stroked into and out of his excited rectal passage. As moved, it ground onto his enflamed prostate and Alan squealed in joy. His preseminal fluids gushed and spurted from the head of his enraged erection. It felt like a dozen mouths and lips were deep sucking along the entire length of throbbing manhood. The worm was holding him at his orgasmic trip point as he helplessly bucked and thrashed under the its sexual assault.

Looking forward at the HD screen, he saw his glistening erection jumping and jerking within the worm's clear sucking 'throat'. It was as though he was removed from his body and looking down at himself. He saw his toes curl and his hands fist. He saw his hips buck upward in a desperate attempt to thrust more and more of his excited manhood deep into the worm's most sucking and milking body.

Inside the transparent creature, he saw the dull, flesh-toned mass of his erection surrounded by a glimmering blur as thousands of tiny cilia stroked and caressed his hyper-excited member. The worm began focusing more and more of its attention to the sensitive skin of his straining gland. It was driving Alan mad, stimulating his entire erection and rectal sheath, but refusing to give him the ultimate stroking motions that Alan so urgently needed.

"Ohh!! Godd!! Ohh!! Godd!! Pleaseeeeeee!!"

Suddenly, the sheath encasing his agitated gland folded down to the circumcision ring. Alan's mind was catapulted into a sexual frenzy and he couldn't hold back any longer. He took a deep gasping breath and thrust his tortured manhood forward under his body and froze. The worm released its orgasmic hold and Alan opened his mouth and screamed as his enraged erection was finally allowed to jettison its thick reservoirs of semen. His squealing wails of raw joy echoed around the room as his liquid joy surged up his engorged erection. The long, thick stream flew under his body, past the rail and splattered onto the black covering of the shelf. Alan's dazed and stunned mind saw and heard the sounds of his thick essence as it landed on the shelf in front of him.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The stroking anal phallic again settled over his spasming prostate with ecstatic massages. His balls churned within the caressing pouch and the worm's 'vaginal mouth' pressed and swirled around his spurting gland like massaging fingers. Alan was thrown into a sexual frenzy. Pleasure, fear, ecstasy, agony, all blended together as his ejaculating hardness filled his mind with overwhelming, orgasmic sensations. His body lurched forward, his erection stood out like a granite bat as he offered his body totally and completely to worm. His second massive ejaculation spewed outward from the head of his manhood, adding to the large pools of semen on the shelf. "IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...!!"

Alan's body went into sensory overload and lost unconscious. His shoulders slumped onto the padded rail and his body continued to twitch and spasm. As he recovered, soft moans escaped his mouth as delicious aftershocks rippled across his body. The worm disengaged itself from his softening penis and drained testicles, a long moan was heard when the wonderful fullness slipped out of his spasming rectal sheath with a loud slurping sound.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Alan slowly turned and sat back against the right support of the rail. His slick penis and testicles lay on his thighs. The worm had changed back to its light brownish color and it slipped onto Alan's thigh and upward to his chest. The worm purred as it nestled below Alan's neck and he smiled as his hands rubbed the soft surface of his Companion.

He knew it was going to be a long night. He stood up on wobbly legs and pressed the 'RAIL DOWN' button. Maybe, he thought, maybe he could give his new 'Lover' as much pleasure as it had given to him. Alan and the worm made their way into the bathroom. Through the sounds of flowing water, soft sighs and moans were heard.

3.12 Alan, Worm, Morning Erection:

During the night Alan learned more and more about the joys that his body could give him. He also learned that the taste of the worm's incredible, thick essence would give him an aphrodisiac 'hit' that would induce a strong ejaculation.

Alan awoke to an incredible morning erection that throbbed over his abdomen under the sheet. Every movement of his body caused the sheet's soft fabric to tease and caress his straining hardness. Alan kicked the sheet off of his body and his erection sprung into the air over his abdomen.