The Meteor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly her hands felt the worm stretch outward between her thighs and its body became harder and thicker. At the same time she felt something pushing her inner lips apart. Susan's eyes opened wide and she looked down her body and saw her hands wrapped around the worm's clear rigid body with its 'mouth' clamped on her swollen sex. She could see her folds being pushed apart and her mind was filled with a mix anticipation and apprehension.

The pressure against her clasping inner lips intensified and Susan gasped when she felt the entrance to her vagina being gently stretched opened. The thick interior of the worm had formed into a phallic and was nudging at the portal to her womanhood. A warm liquid oozed from the head of the worm and a delicious warmth spread around her excited entrance and seeped inward. She felt an exquisite pressure as her inner lips and vagina vaginal opening stretched to accommodate the flexing thickness and then unbelievable sensations exploded within her as the worm's twisting cilia nubs teased and tantalized the sensitive flesh of her vaginal walls. The worm slipped inward twisting and turning with teasing, reversing strokes and she layed back against the sectional's cushion gasping as waves of pleasure radiated into her jerking clitoris and erect nipples.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The worm slithered inward and the thick head began circling the sensitive lining of her enflamed passage, as if it was looking for something. Suddenly, Susan's hips jerked upward and she began franticly grinding her enflamed sex in the air. The worm's phallic had found her illusive 'G' spot and she screeched ecstatically as the excited tissues exploded with of joy. The worm's flexing body was now 3.00" into Susan's vagina and it secreted a chemical that enhanced the sexual nerve endings of her 'G' spot back to her vaginal opening, including her stretched inner lips. Her mind was immediately flooded with new and intense waves of pleasure as her spasming vaginal walls gripped and clenched around the partially embedded phallic.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Susan was catapulted into a sexual frenzy. Her body needed and craved for more of the wonderful thickness that was filling her enflamed passage. Her hips bucked upward and outward and her hands tried to push the worm's body deeper into her seething sex. Her 'Lover' didn't disappoint her and Susan wailed loudly as the worm's 7.75" x 2.75" undulating phallus burrowed into the depths of her sexual being.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"

Her 'Lover' pulled slowly outward and then stroked back in. Susan's body and mind were flooded with ecstasy. It started a methodic series of thrusts and lunges. All the way in, all the way out, fast then slow. It would pause its delicious lunges and stroke over her exploding sweet spot then slither back into her spasming sheath again and again and again. Every time she neared her orgasmic trip point, the worm would back off just enough to keep on her tormented edge. Her hips and body bucked and thrashed as she wailed and pleaded for orgasmic relief.

The worm now began its final assault on her tortured sex and its lunges took on a sense of urgency. Susan mewed and cooed, her nipples felt as though they were going to explode and her enraged and suckled clitoris was exploding with joy and her vagina was desperately clenching and milking her long, thick 'Lover'. Again, Susan's body was hurled toward her orgasmic edge and the worm allowed her to cross it. Her leg's shot outward in a wide 'V' kicking franticly in the air.

Her 'Lover' lunged deeply into her cervix, the massive head touched the portal to her flowering her womb. Suddenly Susan felt an incredible, ecstatic pressure flood her cervix and back flowed out past the enflamed folds of her labia. The worm was unleashing its warm, thick ejaculant. Her hands fisted tightly, her toes curled and her eyes rolled back into her head as her climatic orgasm exploded across her bucking and convulsing body. Her mouth opened to scream but no sound was heard, Her eyes opened wide but she saw nothing but bright flashes of colors. In a few short seconds, her mind caught up with voice and an orgasmic wail echoed around the room. Susan sucked in a refilling load of air and wailed again as her orgasms rumbled throughout her body like a series of freight trains.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

Susan lost consciousness and her bucking body slumped back onto the cushion. The worm's phallic secreted a chemical that changed Susan's sexual preference to bisexual. In about thirty seconds she recovered and her long moans were heard as her fulfilling aftershocks rippled across her body. As she came down from her multi-orgasmic highs, she felt her deeply embedded 'Lover' flexing within her spasming vaginal passage. She reached down and began massaging the thick mass that was spreading her swollen labia.

She whispered,

"Thank you .. thank you .."

The worm slowly withdrew its massive phallus. Susan moaned as the incredible fullness left her vagina with a delicious slurping sound. Torrents of vaginal juices and worm ejaculant gushed outward from the gaping opening and was feasted upon by the thirsty worm's 'mouth'.

Slowly the worm's pouches on her breasts slipped away from her chest and the suckling clitoral 'mouth' withdrew from her still rigid organ. The worms slithered up her body and rested on Susan's chest, just above her breasts, with soothing purrs.

Susan closed her eyes and her hands began caressing the soft, warm surface of her 'Lovers'. Her body glowed and basked in its cloud of sexual satisfaction and fulfillment. In about five minutes, Susan, holding the three worms, stood up from the sectional on shaky legs. Slowly they made their way to the bathroom.

A flushed Susan returned from the shower holding the worms against her body. She put them on the bed and they stretched up looking at her as she put on her robe without tying the sash. The worms slipped into her hands and they returned to the sectional.

3.17 Susan, Worm, Second Mating:

Susan saw the large area of dampness on the cushion and she quickly cleaned it with a damp dish cloth and dried it using paper towels. She sat down on the center cushion and turned on the HDTV. Her 'friends' lay on her lap and purred.

The large promiscuous worm, slowly, almost un-noticeably slipped between the folds of her loose robe. Susan sighed softly as she felt its softness slipped onto her abdomen and make straight for the junction of her thighs. As before, the thick 'end' formed into a large suckling mouth over her labia and the clitoral 'throat' slipped over her partially protruding organ. Susan gasped at the swiftness that the worm used to attach itself to her sex.

"You have to stop this .. give me a chance to recover .. Ohhh God!! That feels soooooooooo good!!"

Susan open her robe and looked down. Her labia was being deliciously massaged by her 'Lover'. She saw the thick worm push between the folds and gasped as her rigid, pink clitoris jerked within the rippling 'throat' of the clitoral worm.

"Oh Yes! Oh Yes!"

Susan's mind told her that the bed was a better place for this. She picked up the breast worms, stood up and shrugged the robe from her body. As she started to walk toward the bedroom, Her 'Lover' nestled deeper between her folds and the 'mouth' intensified its suckling of her organ of joy. Her legs trembled as her arousal exploded across her loins and she slumped to her knees. With pants and gasps, she crawled back to the sectional and grasped the edge of cushion with her hands. She was about to pull herself up when her 'Lover' began an ecstatic tracing of the wet sensitive opening to her vagina. Her engorged clitoris was throbbing with excitement.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

She raised up onto her knees and spread her thighs apart, giving the worm open access to sex. The two breast worms slipped toward her swaying breasts and Susan moaned when she felt her swaying breasts being gently encased into the their satiny, massaging pouches and their suckling mouths settling over her erect nipples. She was dazed and awe struck at how the fast the worm had aroused and positioned her in a kneeling position. Her mind and body floated in a euphoric fog of pleasure.

"Ahh!! Ahh!! Ahh!!"

She pushed her sex back against the massaging worm between her legs and shifted her breasts into and around the worms loving pouches that her swaying breasts had fitted so nicely into. Her body trembled with joy as the vaginal worm suckled on her aching organ of joy and caressed and massaged her swollen, flared folds. The worm pushed her labia folds further apart. A 'tongue' formed and it began exploring her enflamed sex with ecstatic sweeps within the slick, pink crease. Susan's back stiffened and her hips hunched rearward in a slow grinding motion. The ecstatic sensations of the probing 'tongue' and suckling 'throat' made Susan buck her hips in ecstasy.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Susan froze when she felt the worm's lapping tongue nudge past the eager opening of her womanhood and slip into her vagina. Her mind went ballistic with ecstatic sensations. Her grip on the cushion tightened forcefully. Her thick vaginal juices drooled down her thighs. The worm's extended tongue drove Susan insane joy as it slipped in and out of her steamy vagina. It played havoc with her clasping inner lips and then drove back inward to caress her spasming sheath. Susan laid her head on the cushion gasping and panting. Her hips pushed back and ground against the worm's sucking and massaging 'mouth'.

"Oh God! Oh God!"

Susan's ecstatic body told her she was going to orgasm and she lifted her head up from the cushion, her drooling mouth was wide open. She felt it start at her toes and move up to her labia, across her abdomen and then on to aching breasts and erect, tingling nipples. The worm's tongue lunged into her enraged vagina and the worm's suckling 'throat' intensified its ecstatic action on her excited organ of joy.

Three orgasms rippled throughout her loins like a freight train. She cried out as her hips ground her enraged sex in the air. Bright flashes of orgasmic danced across her mind and eyes. Her nipples twitched and tingled within the suckling mouths. The worm's relentless assault on her sex continued as her body rode the orgasmic waves.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!"

A weak and gasping Susan knelt on the floor with her thighs still spread wide. Her head returned to the cushion and she closed her eyes and savored the delicious spasms and ripples of her aftershocks that were rippling throughout her body.

The worm's foreplay ended and it now concentrated on the main 'event'.

All three worms restarted their sexual assault. Susan's nipples felt as though they were going to explode. Her erect clitoris jerked within the sucking sheath and the 'mouth' began to delicious suckle on her clasping inner lips. Susan gasped loudly. She couldn't believe that her body was still so highly aroused. Again she felt that wonderful thickness push her flared folds further apart. Her excited inner lips kissed and caressed the worm's thick head as it came in delicious contact with them.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Goddddddddddddddddddd!!"

Susan began thrusting her raised open sex rearward in a frantic attempt to get her 'Lover' to penetrate her seething vaginal passage. With an almost incoherent voice, Susan pleaded with her 'Lover',

"Oh! Please Now! Now .. Now ..."

Her 'Lover' obliged her frantic plea. In one fluid motion, the thick head nudged past the eager lips and slid slowly inward. A loud hiss of ecstasy escaped her wide open mouth as the full length of the worm's pulsing hardness slipped deeply into her steamy and lubricated sheath.

1"..2"..3"..4"

Susan felt the most incredible stretching of her vagina and a wonderful sense of fullness.

"Aww!! Aww!! Aww!!"

Four inches of hard, thick joy pushed and stretched its way into her clenching passage. Susan wanted more, she begged for more. She gurgled and drooled as the worm's phallus slipped inward, inch by glorious inch. In a few seconds, Susan felt the gates to her womb flare open to receive her long, thick 'Lover'.

5"..6"..7"..8"

"Oh sweet Jesus .. Yessssssss!! I love it!!"

Susan felt the worm slowly slide its long, member outward and then slip it all the way inward. Then it withdrew part way, flexed, wiggled and then again lunge deeply back into the depths of her vagina.

The worm adjusted its position behind Susan's wide spread thighs. The angle of its penetration changed and the head now pressed against the upper lining of her vagina. It started a back and forth dragging motion until .. something electric bolted throughout her body. An intense wave of pure joy surged through her vagina and across her loins. The worm had searched for and found Susan's ecstatic 'G' spot. The worm flexed again and again and Susan screeched in ecstasy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The worm now plunged all the way into Susan and then came back out. Once again it teased her 'G' spot. It was incredible. Susan's mind was overloaded with waves of raw joy. The worm now started a methodical rhythm to its massive thrusts. Sometimes sliding all the way in, filling Susan completely, once, twice, three times, before pulling back and sparking her sweet spot again.

Susan gasped and groaned, unable to fully catch her breath. She lewdly thrust back and swung her hips in ecstatic circles. Her vaginal muscles desperately clenched around the worm's thickness in a desperate attempt not to break the ecstatic connection.

Susan cooed and gurgled as the worm's undulating phallic plundered her spasming vaginal sheath. The worm's thrusts were now all inward and full outward. Susan was basking in the glow of ecstatic waves of joy and ecstasy. That wonderful suckling throat intensified is 'deep throating' of her rigid organ of joy Susan lifted her head and squealed with joy.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!"

Susan was catapulted into an orgasmic frenzy. The worm had now found the buttons of all her erogenous zones and was now manipulating each of them like a symphony conductor. Susan's body began lunging back onto the worm's thrusting phallus with a sense new urgency and her fists tightened their grip on the cushion. Her 'Lover' never eased up on her breasts, nipples and clitoris. Her orgasmic wave was building higher and higher.

"Oh! God Oh! God! I'm going to .. going to .."

"Faster .. Faster .. Deeper ..."

Susan's hips became blurred as they counter thrusted like a pistoning engine. Suddenly her 'Lover' lunged inward and froze. Susan could feel the gigantic head enter her cervix and then flex wildly. Her eyes flew wide open and she felt her vagina muscles clamp tightly around the worm's engorged phallic as it swelled and pulsed. A deep throb in her spasming womanhood was accompanied by an upward surge of the worm's mass between her legs. She felt an ecstatic flood of a warm, liquid pressure, boil and gush into her cervix and milking passage.

Her eyes snapped opened as her body started convulsing with her ecstatic orgasm. The sensations were mind ripping she gasped and moaned, her hips swung madly around the worm's erupting hardness. The worm quickly withdrew and then bored back into the depths of Susan's sexual being, its ejaculating member unleashing torrents of hot thick ejaculant. The delicious sensations spread explosively throughout Susan's ecstatic body.

Susan's orgasmic scream echoed throughout the room. Bright colors swam in her vision as she spasmed and shook. Every cell vibrated with ecstasy. Tears streaked down her face as she shook uncontrollably. It went on and on, as the worm's thick essence spewed into her clenching vaginal passage.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

Her 'Lover' pulled back and its thick flexing head concentrated on her hyper- excited 'G' spot. Susan felt the sensitive tissues explode and her second orgasm melded into her first or orgasm. She drew in deep heaving breaths as her body went into an ecstatic hold. The worm again stroked deeply into her enraged sex.

Susan's orgasmic rail echoed around the bedroom.

IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ....!!"

Susan went into sensory overload and she lost consciousness. Her hips slumped down onto her bent legs and head lay on the edge of the cushion. Susan slowly recovered and her body continued to jerk and shake within the throes of delicious aftershocks.

Her 'Lover' let her rest for a minute or so. She moaned as the wonderful fullness slipped out of her reluctant and clenching vagina with a loud slurping sound.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!! Noooooooooooo!! Slowly!!"

Susan slowly turned around so she sat on the floor with her back resting against the sectional. She cooed as the large 'mouth' began cleaning the orgasmic juices that were oozing from her gaping opening as it returned to normal. The breast worms withdrew from her body and all three lay curled between her spread thighs.

A weak Susan whispered,

"Will you come back?"

As if in response, the larger worm slithered toward her sex and its smaller 'mouth' slipped over her still rigid clitoris. Susan gasped in joy and knew the answer was 'yes'. She watched with disappointment as the worms left the living room.

Susan walked weakly to her Jacuzzi and relaxed in the swirling waters.

She smiled and thought to herself,

"So this is what Mira meant by 'visitors'."

Her legs spread a little wider as she thought of Mira and couldn't understand the tingling sensations that were seeping across her loins.

END OF METEOR PART-3