The Metropolitan Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit! What am I hearing! How can I talk to him about these details?" I could feel my face blush with humiliation. I felt awkward but tried to convince myself that I have got myself into this, so there is no escape. I just replied with "Ok" and slid further deep inside the bed.

"Fine... take rest" he said and left.

After maybe couple of hours of sleep, I was awakened by his fingers on my cheeks. I opened my eyes and saw him. "Good morning beauty" he said. "Here is some tea for you".

"Good morning..." I replied.

"So?..." he said

"So?" I reciprocated with a question to which he repeated.

"So what?..." I asked and looked at him.

He laughed loudly and said. "Are you shy or something? You have not looked at me since we .. you know" he smiled.

"No no .. it's not like that" I said and looked at his face but could not stay there longer.

He laughed and said: "Look at you, you are so... Cute!"

"Could you please pass the tea, I need it so badly" I interrupted.

"Sure my lady" he said and winked. "By the way I have a task for you today" he said. "I have called for a maid for the house today, so you will have to talk to her and finalize"

"Me?" I asked "I have no experience in interviewing maids" I said.

He quipped back "You already are so great without any experience, I can say that confidently now" and winked at me.

I was embarrassed as I understood his reference.

He added "I know you can manage. And one more thing".

"What?" I asked

"When I come back from office I want you to open the door... without your bra"

"What? No way... you go now!" I almost shouted.

He had a good laugh and left to get ready. Embarrassed, I started sipping of my tea but my mind was wondering what Akshay was doing. I wanted to see him take shower or wear clothes.

After sometime he left, after preparing some breakfast for me. As I was having it, the doorbell rang. I opened and saw a lady in saree. By her looks I understood the purpose of her visit. Her eyes were full of anticipations and were constantly on a lookout for something. Her saree was draped neatly and her hair was oiled and tied. The smell of the flowers she had put in her hair was very strong. I could sense her energy and asked "Yes?"

"Madam, your husband has sent me for work" she said. Her words pierced through my ears. For a moment I did not know what to say and a series of questions flashed through my mind. "Is she mad? Can she not make out being in India if a girl is married or not? Do I look married? Or has she figured out that I had sex last night? Stop it. I thought."

"No no... it's not like that. I mean, he is not ... ok you come inside" I said. I could see some confusion on her face. I decided not to dwell on my relationship status with Akshay to her because I was not ready for the further questions. Even I was not clear what relationship we shared now. Only thing in my mind was that what happens next. "Will he fuck me again tonite? Is there something I can do stop it? Or should I just enjoy as I was in Pune for only few days?"

I was suddenly bought back to reality when the steward interrupted my thought "You want some water M'am! You are sweating". My eyes went to his name on his shirts pocket, Akshay Jaiswal, it read.

I felt as I was caught cheating in middle of a school examination. I stumbled with my words "No..not needed".

"What happened Kriti, where are you lost?" Dhruv's voice brought me back to the reality. The reality where Akshay and I had not seen each other since ages but I still dreamt of him. The reality where Rajan and me were unofficially in a relationship but did not know where we were heading to. And the reality where this new guy Dhruv was trying to hit on me.

12