The Metropolitan Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was not very convinced with my decision. "Why do you want to travel so much Kriti? You can stay there and look for some interview opportunities meanwhile" she said but somehow I convinced her. The bus was in the evening around 4pm. I packed my bags with whatever little stuff I had and started waiting for him. He said couple of hours so he should be back by 11:30am, I thought.

Four hours passed and there was no sign of him. Don't know where he is... shall I call him, anyway I have to tell him that I am leaving today... but what if he is busy somewhere...I went in the balcony and looked towards his company. Don't know why but I am missing him, I want him to come back soon. My mind was in total confusion because of the random feelings I was getting. Finally he came at around 1:30pm.

"Sorry... I got stuck somewhere I know you must be hungry as it is lunch time, shall we go out for lunch?" he asked.

"No problem... Akshay... actually I wanted to tell you something." I said

"Really... what is it?" he asked.

"I am leaving today for Mumbai by the 4 pm bus, can you please drop me to the bus stand?" I asked.

"Hey ... what happened...? Kriti see you don't have to leave because of me. You have to explore all opportunities in Pune" he said.

"Yes, I will come back for the test if required but for now I should leave" I said.

"Please don't go Kriti... let us talk" he said. "

Akshay... I have made the decision." I said.

He gave up and said, "Ok... if you have decided, but promise me you will come back. If you don't want to see me or stay with me then I will arrange for some other stay for you and I will not show you my face." He said. I did not react on this and agreed.

We decided that we will leave now, have lunch in between and he will drop me to the bus stand after that... We went to a nearby restaurant and ordered Indian food. Most of our lunch time went without much conversation. All he tried to do once was to convince me not to go which I denied.

After lunch I asked "do you mind if I pay for the lunch?" he stared at me and said "don't even think about it." We left for the bus stand. As we were going in the bike, we saw some people who were going on the other side of the road to be wet as if in rain. The shower of water was clearly visible on their vehicle. It took us no time to realize that it was raining heavily ahead of us. He immediately took a U-turn and tried to take another route. But we were able to dodge the rain only for a few minutes. Both of us helplessly saw the rain coming towards us. The heavy shower for a couple of minutes was strong enough to make both of us completely drenched and with that it also drenched my plan of going back to Mumbai that day. I also noticed that my panty by now was visible from under my wet off white skirt. How on earth can I go like this, and even if I go I will get sick due to cold if I sit in AC in wet clothes, I thought.

"Kriti... I am taking you home... I cannot let you go this way" Akshay said and turned his bike towards the home.

It took so much of effort for me to make my mind strong ... then why this to happen now was. I was not able to trust myself to be this headstrong for the coming days. I kept thinking all through the way home. Leave it Kriti... go by the flow...was a thought coming regularly in my mind.

After reaching home, I got down from the bike trying to hide my visible panty with my bag. We both went inside the house and I immediately went to the washroom to wash my hands and legs. "Do you mind lending me some clothes again" I asked him.

He went and got a pair of kurta and pajama for me. After removing my wet clothes I slipped into his kurta. It was so long that it almost touched the floor, I realized that wearing the lower was of no use. I came out and saw that he had already changed his clothes and was sitting in the hall doing something on his phone. I called my sister and updated her about the change in plan and went to the hall.

"Hey... you are looking cool" he said, come sit here. I went to sit near to him, by that time I had made up my mind that I will not force myself into anything. "You know something, you have scared me big time today girl... I felt that I was going to lose something precious. Are you angry with me still?" he said.

"No, actually I am not angry" I smiled.

"Look at that smile... such a relief" he smiled too. For some time we both remained silent as if suddenly there was no common topic of discussion between us.

To avoid the awkwardness, I went inside and got my book of a programming language to practice some programs. He also took out some book on management and started reading. I started solving the exercise one by one... who make such complicated things and why do companies have to ask such questions from fresher's..., anyway it is better than UNIX, I thought. I had solved some 5 or 6 questions after which I got stuck in one of the questions where my answer was not matching. How should it work, I was trying to think deeper into it.

"Need help..." I heard his voice. When I looked up to see, he was smiling at me.

"How do you know I need help?" I asked.

"Your expressions say it all ... you cannot hide things easily" he said and came too sat beside me and our shoulders rubbed. "Let me see..." he took the pen from my hand and started working on it. "See it is correct, the program is running infinite" he said which I tried very hard to understand but could not.

"But how?" I looked at him and he looked back in my eyes. It was the first time we had a contact since the last night. He did not speak anything and kept looking. I think we both were getting similar thoughts. We both wanted something more to happen and we both thought that we have something to finish from the last night. Unknowingly I was scanning his face...He is so good looking...I thought

"I know it's complicated... but it's awesome" his voice broke my thoughts.

"What..?" I asked.

"The program that you are trying to solve..." he said.

"Oh..." I said and looked down at my book.

My distraction was completely visible on my face, I wanted him to kiss me again, love me again and take me in his arms again. No way was my concentration on the content of the book. By now the sun was almost set and it was becoming dark. I knew that my reactions had send some message across to him. Without saying anything I got up and went to the balcony looking out towards the farmhouse and hoping that he makes some move. I was ready for anything to happen between us when I felt his hands around my waist. His palms slid from my waist till belly and he held me from behind.

I could not control my emotions, I turned towards him, got on my toes and hugged him tight with my arms around his neck. He hugged me too. It was dark by now and the lights from the farmhouse were dimly lighting the balcony. He released his grip, brought my face in front of his and we kissed, this time without any reluctance, without any side thoughts and without any shyness we kissed each other.

The awkwardness was now replaced with romance, we both were unstoppable. He picked me up in his arms and took me to his bedroom. He made me lie down on the bed and started removing the kurta I was wearing. I did not stop him, and I stood in my panty and bra from of him. I slid under the sheet kept on the bed. He removed his shirt and came inside the sheet too.

"Still shy...?" he said and started running his fingers up and down from my breast till my navel and back.

"Not much..." I said.

"Ok so do you want to feel something?" he said and held my hand. "

Yes" I agreed.

He took my hand and ran my fingers across his shaft from over his shorts and said" "See what you have done to me". I was feeling something like this for the first time, his shaft felt to be endless.

He then turned towards me and slid the straps of my bra down my shoulders and then further down to let lose my boobs. "You are so soft and delicate" he said and started playing with them. I closed my eyes in pleasure and to savor the moment. At that moment he bit one of my nipples.

"Ouch..." I murmured and opened my eyes. I saw the moon from the window of the room just above my head. The light from it was making my skin gloss. He started sucking my nipple hard by then and I could feel the immense pleasure but it was nothing when he grabbed both my boobs, got my nipples close and took them in his mouth together. His mouth and tongue were sucking and nibbling them. I felt as if I was in another world... an unexplainable feeling of completeness.

His rough hands slid down to touch my thighs and my V from over my panty. He was trying to feel it and grab it as he looked directly in my eyes. His fingers then slowly slid inside my panty. I tried to hold back his hand, but neither his hand stopped nor his eyes left mine. He went deeper and deeper inside my panty through my bushes. I could hardly keep the eye contact and closed my eyes. He then touched my wet pussy and said "you are so ready... aren't you" I smiled.

He then removed the sheet to expose my bare body and said "look at you ... you are so sexy" and started kissing my thighs. My body was shivering with desire. He came over me and rubbed his body against mine. His shaft was rock solid as I could feel it rubbing near my pussy. His mouth was not leaving me alone, he was kissing my lips and biting my neck and cleavage. I was feeling out of the world, he then slid down his lowers and underpants and came back over me. I felt his warmth.

He started rubbing his shaft on my pussy. My excitement by now was sky high, so much that I could not stop moaning aloud. My voice was making him hornier. He then slid my panty down, we both were naked, in each other's arms... sharing our saliva, sweat and juices.

"Spread your legs ..." he whispered. OMG... I am really going to do this... I thought, but I was anyway not in a position to stop myself. I felt a slight fear but it was too feeble in comparison to the craving of sex I was having. I spread my legs, "more..." he said and I followed. He took his shaft in his hand and stroked in a couple of times. He then brought it close to my dripping vagina and pushed it inside in one go.

"Ahh..." I cried in pain and pushed him back with all my strength.

12