All Comments on 'The Middener's Curse'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidnitealmost 9 years ago
great read

interesting read really hot. enjoyed it immensely

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 9 years agoAuthor

Happy you liked it - thanks for commenting!

Drakon66Drakon66almost 9 years ago
Nice job

That was an amazing story for how short it was. I hope to read more of your work in the future.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 9 years agoAuthor

If you do, I hope you enjoy it as much.

Thanks for commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A little disturbing but

Because she dies at the end, a more appropriate category would be erotic horror. Good story!

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 9 years agoAuthor

Perhaps, but I set out to write Sci-Fi rather than Erotic Horror or Non-Human or Non-Consensual, although it ended up with elements of all of these.

Besides, if this really were horror, Adria would have ended up as Praton's personal sex junkie. As it is, she dies victorious.

clintorresclintorresalmost 9 years ago

I love the way you describe how your subjects need and feel the climb to orgasmic bliss, the words, like those in the examples below, are so vivid this reader feels like I'm there experiencing it with them:

"...her body's hunger for climax overrode all other thoughts," and "She was so close, so near, so suffused with ecstatic need..."

Your words are beautifully captivating, I look forward to more of your stories.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 9 years agoAuthor

A lot of erotica uses repetition to sustain and build up tension - rather like sex itself. What's good for erotic tension, however, is bad for plot. If the reader is invested in the plot, then a lot of repetitious sex is just irritating. A lot of Erotic Romance suffers from this, in that the sex isn't quite explicit enough to work as erotica, but there's so much of it that the fundamental story almost disappears at times.

I like writing stories, and I enjoy erotica. I particularly enjoy the challenge of blending story with explicit sex, in such a way that events and characters are believable, and that sex and story don't get in each other's way. One consequence of this is that my stories are often very short - shorter than erotica readers generally like. I'm still learning...

Thank you for your kind remarks (public and private).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
2814 Followers
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...