The MILF Next Door Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha's body responded to the command, or perhaps Helen had given the command because she'd known the blonde was close. She shuddered, gasping, as cruel relentless fingers drove her to her peak. "Oh, my, God." Her lips parted in a silent howl as paroxysms of pleasure shook her.

Samantha felt the fingers withdraw from her body and strong arms, Stephen's arms, wrap around her. She felt him lay back, going with him until she was resting on his chest. She felt his kiss on the top of her head. There was the warmth of another body against hers, soft small hands stroking her back, her hair. Her eyelids fluttered open and Helen smiled back at her. The other woman was resting her head on Stephen's shoulder and Stephen moved his arm to encircle her also. The two women kissed once more, then slumped back, relaxing into Stephen's warmth and calm strength. Samantha idly considered the young man who held them tenderly. He was truly marvelous. Good-looking, strong, intelligent, mature for his age, always gentle, and yet that gentleness made the barely restrained aggression he displayed in the bedroom even more delightful. She breathed a silent prayer of thanks to John and Sophia for the way they'd raised him.

"Nope." Helen's voice broke through her reverie.

"What?"

"I'm still not going to help set him up with Esther." A brief frown. "I wouldn't want to give up this stud-muffin, but fucking my son-in-law would be weird."

Samantha laughed, the rumble under her ear testimony to Stephen's chuckle. "You know how the song goes. 'You can't always get what you want.'" Helen wrinkled up her nose.

"Hey, I taught you to love the Stones."

"Well if you mean by "love" that you used to play them at peak volume so my parents wouldn't hear me scream, well yes, you taught me to love the Stones."

"If you didn't scream so loud I wouldn't have had to play them so loud." To Stephen. "She can be noisy when she comes."

"I had noticed." Stephen's reply was deadpan. Samantha slapped his chest.

"Bad Stephen, bad! No cookie for you."

"Aww."

Helen smirked. "I don't think he'll miss out on any cookies." A quick squeeze of Samantha's buttocks. "I've got your cookie right here." Samantha rolled her eyes and poked out her tongue.

*****

Stephen stirred, the two women sliding off him, propping themselves on an elbow each. "I could use a drink." He commented.

"The kitchen is across the hall from the library," Helen replied. As Stephen went to pull on his pants. "No need for those, we're the only ones here after all." Stephen glanced at her with a raised eyebrow, but left his clothing on the floor, making his way upstairs.

"Oh God," the dark haired woman murmured to Samantha. "The things I'd do to that ass." The blonde blushed and giggled. It was a sentiment she'd heard many times before, and almost always ended with Helen's strapon sheathed deep between the subject's buttocks. Male, female, Helen had no preference in that respect.

"You're bad."

"And you love it." Samantha couldn't deny the truth of her words, so she changed the subject.

"Should we clean up for Stephen?"

"Clean up?" A look of confusion, then understanding. "Of course, yes. Do you need help, or can you do it alone?" The look the blonde directed at her was smouldering.

"So when have you ever not wanted to shove something up my tight little butt?" The other woman grinned broadly.

"Well, when you put it that way. Of course you can return the favour." As they made their way to the bathroom Helen had indicated earlier, the blonde had to ask.

"So, when did you start doing butt stuff?"

"Oh? Oh yes. I was always an exit only girl back then wasn't I." She paused. "I met a couple at a party a couple of years ago and they... well... converted me." Giggling. "Thinking about it he might not have been the best choice for a first time... dude is hung... but we made it work, and I liked it. We stayed in their hotel room all weekend, doing... well... each other. It was great fun. We still get together occasionally. I could introduce you sometime if you like. You'd love her. Smart, funny, big tits, a redhead." She made an obvious display of looking at Samantha's butt. "He'd love you. I took some photos and video last time we got together. You can see them later if you like."

"Sure, great." Samantha slid the door aside that led into the bathroom. Under fluorescent tubes the white tiled room gleamed before them. As Helen had said, a large hot tub dominated one side of the room. A large walk in shower with multiple heads filled the far wall, a basin, and to their left two toilets with bidets beside them. "Fancy."

"It is." Helen nodded. "The only problem is cleaning it."

"Problem?"

"I can't really bring the house maid down here and tell her to clean it, so I have to do it myself." Samantha, who had never had a maid, laughed. Helen looked aggrieved, then a smile broke through, sighing dramatically. "First world problems. Having to clean your own sex dungeon."

"Oh the humanity." The two laughed together, then Helen returned to business.

"Just jump in the shower. I'll get the lube." Samantha noted the shower had a similar fitting to the one she had at home. A slender stainless steel wand with a perforated ball at the tip, and a trigger to control the flow of water through it. She adjusted the tap until the water came out neither too warm, nor too cool, then felt Helen behind her, startled slightly as fingers coated with cool lubricant sank into her tight sphincter. Samantha felt sharp teeth graze her shoulder as she pushed back, trying to relax. Cruel fingers twisted her sensitive nipples, eliciting a moan of pain, but not of protest, from her lips. "That's right, slut. You like that don't you? No. You love that. You love my fist in your ass." The blonde moaned her assent, her body submitting readily to Helen's use. The intervening years were forgotten, and she was once again Helen's blonde slut, a tongue for her pleasure, and three holes for her use. She bent further forward, trying to get Helen's knuckles past the tight ring of muscle. "Very nice. You want that don't you, slut?" Samantha groaned in frustration, realizing that practise would be needed before she could accommodate Helen's hand once more. "Careful, Sammie. You could injure yourself like that." Helen's tone was softer as she replaced her fingers with the silver wand. "Now clench." The blonde tensed, tightening herself about the shaft, feeling the warm water slowly fill her bowels. "When we have you nice and clean, you can do me."

As the blonde groaned her agreement, she wondered why Stephen was taking so long to return.

*****

Stephen had barely passed stepped into the library when he felt nature calling. He hesitated, torn between returning to the basement, or looking for a bathroom on this floor, before deciding to continue on. Leaving the secret door ajar he moved up the hallway, checking room by room. The second door on his left opened to the room he sought.

Ablutions completed, as he washed his hands, he turned his attention to the large glassed in shower, and took a critical look at himself in the mirror. It was a quick decision to dive under the hot water to wash off the spunk, spit, and sweat that the previous hours had stained his body with.

Wrapping the damp towel about his waist, Stephen followed Helen's directions to the kitchen. Even with her assurances he didn't feel comfortable wandering naked through a stranger's house. Grabbing a tumbler from one of the glass fronted cabinets he opened the double sized stainless refrigerator to find a bottle of orange juice. Sitting himself on one of the bar stools that surrounded the central island he sipped slowly from his glass, letting the events of the day wash over him. He was beginning to find it all a little overwhelming. This glass, then maybe another glass, and then he would go back downstairs.

*****

He was almost as startled as she was when she walked into the kitchen. At first glance he could have sworn it was Helen, the same jet black hair and vivid green eyes, the same curvaceous figure, but he quickly corrected himself. This woman was younger, his own age, and his half naked appearance brought a blush to her cheeks that he was sure Helen hadn't experienced in a long time. She was comfortably dressed in blue jeans and a pale green blouse, and wore a minimal amount of makeup.

"Pardon me." Even her voice was a younger version of Helen's. She echoed his movements while pouring herself a drink. Stephen nodded to another stool and she took it, crossing one slim thigh over the other as she considered him cooly. Finally she nodded, as though making a decision.

"Esther."

"Stephen." He extended a hand, which she took with a warm, firm, handshake. Esther sat back, fingers lightly sliding up and down her glass, wiping away the beads of condensation.

"So, you're probably wondering why there's a strange man, wrapped in a towel, sitting, drinking orange juice in your kitchen."

"Oh no. It happens to me every day." Stephen's lips twitched in a smile.

"In that case I won't mention it again." Her smile matched his.

"So, I saw Aunt Samantha's car outside. You're here with her?"

"Yes, we came over to see your mother."

"So, they're about somewhere?"

"Somewhere. They had to go do... something." He waved his hand vaguely.

Esther finished her glass, standing up. Stephen rose too. "Tell Auntie Sam to say hi before she leaves. I'll be up in my room." She offered her hand again, and when Stephen took it she leant forward to kiss his cheek. Startled he turned towards her, and their lips brushed together. Each took a half step back.

"Do you have your phone on you?" Stephen asked.

"Sure," sliding the glass rectangle from her hip pocket. Stephen rattled off his number.

"Text me." She did so. Then she switched to the camera, stepping beside him for a picture.

"Smile!" He slipped an arm about her waist as her head almost rested on his shoulder. "That looks pretty good." Stephen nodded. "I'll text it to you."

"Thanks."

The young woman left the kitchen and Stephen rinsed off both glasses. Esther did seem like a nice girl. The kind he'd put on the marriage and two-point-four children list. On the other hand it couldn't go anywhere while he was fucking her mother, could it? No. That wouldn't be right. Although... his imagination toyed with an image of mother and daughter sharing his cock before he shook his head to clear it. Definitely not.

*****

The secret door latched behind him and Stephen dropped his towel at the foot of the stairs. Any qualms he might have had ceased beholding Helen lying on her back on the raised "bed" he'd noticed earlier, her legs pulled right back, and Samantha kneeling on the floor, her golden head moving between the other woman's legs. Seeing him, the dark haired woman beckoned him closer. He slid onto the platform beside her and her soft hand encircled his hardening cock.

"Now, young Mr Handsome Steve," she purred, her hand moving up and down. "I'm going to get you nice and hard, and then you're going slap some of this," she indicated a large bottle of lubricant, "on your big, hard, cock. Then you're going to get behind Sammie, and just shove your big, hard, cock straight up her tight little asshole." She stroked the blonde's hair. "Of course Sammie will keep eating my cunt, won't you, Sammie dear?" The other woman mumbled her agreement. What little reluctance Stephen might have felt evaporated completely as Helen's thumb began to circle his glans. He leaned in, kissing her. Her tongue flickered into his mouth like a striking snake, and he groaned audibly at the dual assault.

"And when do I fuck yours?" A grin on his lips. Helen slapped his chest playfully.

"Patience, Handsome Steve. There's plenty of time for that." She handed him the bottle. "Now, lube."

Stephen obediently squeezed out a healthy dollop of the clear fluid. It was thick, almost a gel, and it glistened as he spread it along his length.

"Now, fuck her with that big, hard, cock." She pulled Samantha's hair. "Are you ready, slut?" Samantha moaned her agreement. "This will actually be a first for me. I've never watched you take a cock up the ass before." Another cruel tug. "Lots of girls with strap-ons, but never a real cock." A touch of mockery in her voice. "Should we get some of the group back together? Most of them are housewives. I'm sure they'd appreciate the change." She turned her emerald eyes on Stephen. "I'm sure they'd love fucking a young stud again." Stephen swallowed awkwardly, then caught Helen's conspiratorial wink. He was startled at how Samantha redoubled her efforts, orally pleasing the other woman. Helen, her eyes half closed, exhaled slowly at the rush of pleasure, then nodded towards the woman kneeling between her legs. "Do it."

Stephen positioned himself behind Samantha, kneeling on the padded floor. He spread her cheeks apart, and her sphincter gaped slightly, glistening with lubricant. "Do it." He heard Helen's voice again. He positioned his head against the tight opening. "Do it!" He gritted his teeth and thrust forward, spearing his rigid cock deep into the blonde's bowels. The mirrored wall behind Helen showed the expression on Samantha's face as he impaled her, the wide eyed shock, and then the beatific glow. "Fuck her." His hips moved. "Harder!" The reflection allowed him to hold Samantha's gaze as he began to thrust strongly. Deep thrusts, almost to the tip, then right to the hilt. He felt her begin to move under him, thrusting back to meet him, her ring tightening and loosening around him, amplifying the sensation. He groaned softly, catching Helen's amused smile. The dark haired woman was stroking Samantha's golden hair now, encouraging her oral ministrations.

Stephen felt Samantha begin to shudder under him, the spasming of her muscles heightening his own delight. Despite their earlier activities, this new act was bringing him to his peak faster than he expected. He caught Helen's eyes again, she could read the signs. "Let it go." She mouthed silently, hands locked around the blonde's head, grinding her pussy against her. He did so. His hips slammed hard against Samantha's buttocks, as he erupted into her, pulse after tremulous pulse, gasping at the intensity of his orgasm. The blonde cried out too, muffled by her lover's sex. Helen continued to grind against Samantha's tongue until she too bucked and whimpered in pleasure.

*****

Stephen lay back on the platform, an arm over his eyes, as the women whispered and giggled over him. He felt a warm damp cloth used to clean him, and then the exquisite sensation of being taken into a woman's mouth. Samantha's, he judged, based on prior experience. Despite himself he groaned in protest. "Shush, Stevie." Helen's breath tickled his ear. "One more hole to fuck, and then we'll let you rest. We even have a hot tub waiting." He felt himself hardening once more under the blonde's attentions, and then the warm mouth was replaced with a soft hand covered with cool gel. He uncovered his eyes to see Helen squatting above him, the familiar teasing smile on her face, the coral pink folds of her cunt on full display. Samantha's hand guided him, holding him steady as Helen positioned her tight sphincter against his swollen head. He could feel the resistance, and witnessed the sudden grimace of pain as her muscles gave way, impaling herself on his rigid shaft. "Goddamn!"

"Wimp." Samantha brushed black hair aside and nipped Helen's ear. Her hands, still slick, slid around the other woman's body to cup her heavy breasts. Cruel fingers twisted turgid nipples. "I want you to take every inch, bitch, just like I did." Her chin hooked on Helen's shoulder, Samantha used her own weight to force her lover down on the violating organ. Unable to resist Helen slid down, a sharp cry erupting from her as her buttocks slapped against Stephen's hips.

"Oh fuck!"

"Oh shut up, bitch, and take it like a man." Samantha's voice was hoarse with lust. Submissive as she might usually be, the role reversal excited her beyond belief. She ran a finger down Helen's belly, down between her splayed lips, down to the thick shaft that so obscenely stretched her tightest entrance, watching the motions in the mirror. "Oh God, that's beautiful." Helen gave her a shaky smile, then slowly began to push herself up, her hands on Stephen's chest.

Samantha was entranced, watching Helen fuck herself on Stephen's cock. Her memory wound back to her time in college, the Queen Bee and her selection of strap on cocks. Every girl in her clique had known the kindness and cruelty of their Queen, every hole had been violated, except one. Although Helen had fucked and sucked with the best of them, she had never spread her cheeks for more than a tongue, fearing not the pain, but rather the humiliation and submission involved. Samantha wondered about the man who had been able to bring out this side of her. What was he like? Would she submit to him as readily as Helen had? Silly question, more easily, of course. She licked suddenly dry lips. Could she convince him and Stephen to double-team her? She had tried double-penetration with David and a dildo, and loved it, but two real cocks would have to be better, right? Part of her knew that her fantasy was ridiculous, that she wouldn't ask Stephen to share her with another man, but as Helen had drilled into her regularly, both figuratively and literally, a wet pussy had no conscience, and it was only fantasy, right? She sank slim fingers into her own dripping cunt, echoing the motion of her other hand in Helen's pussy. One... two... three... she bit down on Helen's shoulder as paroxysms of pleasure shook her.

"Don't move." She hissed in Helen's ear. The dark haired woman paused obediently. The blonde hurriedly checked the shelves for, yes, there they were. Samantha lifted the blood red leather harness gingerly. A long, thick, heavy, black silicone dildo thrust up from the crotch to impale the wearer. An even larger toy jutted from the front, solidly mounted. She hissed in satisfaction as she seated the smaller shaft deep inside her. Straps buckled around her hips and buttocks, holding the harness securely in place. Stephen's expression was one of surprise, Helen's one of pure lust. "Turn around. Don't take him out." Helen's grin broadened at Samantha's instruction. Carefully she sat up, slowly twisting her hips around, Stephen's eyes widening at the sensations her movements imparted to his cock. Mindful of his reaction, Helen took her time, slowly grinding her buttocks over the boy's hips. Eyes half closed Stephen moaned at the exquisite torment the older woman's muscles inflicted on his sensitive flesh. The blonde stroked her new cock as she watched. Each motion of her hand was conveyed to the toy within her, and by the time Helen completed her turn Samantha was breathless with lust. The black haired woman spread her legs lewdly, displaying both the juice slick folds of her sex, around her drooling cleft, and the anal entrance, stretched obscenely around the boy's rampant cock.

"Do you want this, sweetie?" Helen's tone was faintly mocking. She slid her fingers into her cunt, then brought them to her lips and licked them clean. "Do you want to fuck my little cunny while your boyfriend fucks my ass?" Samantha lunged forward, breasts slapping against breasts, lips grinding against lips. As they broke their embrace Helen's teasing words continued. "Stick it in me now. I don't know how much longer Stevie boy can last in my ass."

Wordlessly Samantha slid the bulbous head along Helen's slit. The contrast was incredible. The black rod was almost as long as her forearm, and even thicker than her wrist, so much larger than the hole it was to fill. Her pussy twitched at the thought of fucking this monster. Lucky Helen. Then, thinking about how tight she'd be with the double-penetration. Unlucky Helen. With a smirk Samantha began to force the long dildo into the other woman. Helen panted, wide eyed as her body yielded to the invasion, the conquest of her intimate territory. "Fuck me. Oh God, yes. Fuck me." Helen's words began to run together as brutal inch after brutal inch entered her, an almost inaudible stream of sounds flowing from her parted lips.